- Text Size +

“So, what do you want to do?” Katie asked warmly as she plopped down beside her friend.

            Mia shrugged, quickly hiding her sock behind her. “I don’t know. You want to go to your room?”

            “If you want,” Katie answered. “And do what?”

            “Well, I think I might have an idea.” That demonic glint came back to her eye. Katie shrugged again, leading the way.

            The door shut behind the two girls, ensuring their privacy. Mia brought out the sock quickly, laughing as she did. “What’s that?” Katie asked, not understanding.

            “Oh, nothing much,” Mia said as she dumped the contents into her open palm. “Just a shrunken boy I found.”

            “Really?” Katie replied, feigning ignorance.

            “Yeah. Don’t worry, he already told me that you shrunk him.”

            “Oh.” Katie’s cheeks grew red.

            “Don’t be embarrassed! At least he’s cute.”

            Katie shook her head. “You’re a bad slave, you know that?” she said to Tyler. The boy only gave an apologetic shrug. What was he to do? “I guess you want to play with him a bit,” Katie said to the other giantess.

            “I think that could be fun,” the girl replied, sitting on the ground, Tyler still securely in her open hand. Katie sat down in front of her.

            “Got anything in mind?” Katie asked.

            “Hmm… What could we do to our little shrunken pet?” Mia mussed, looking around the room as if for inspiration.

            “Well, I’ve just been making him clean my feet,” Katie answered. “I find he makes a great foot rubber.”

            “Really? Well I’ve got to see that!” Mia placed the little boy before her outstretched feet, wiggling her toes seductively. “Get to it boy,” she called, all to the amusement of the other giant.

            Tyler sighed, arched his back, stretched for a brief moment, then went up to Mia’s foot. Somehow he had expected something like this to happen. Something about being so small made everyone want you to rub their feet. Well, at least he was good at it.

             The tiny boy pressed himself up against the girl’s soft, warm foot, rubbing himself around her. It took only an instant for Mia’s dried sweat to start covering his body, her foot gunk rubbing off on his hands and face. “How do you like it down there?” Mai asked, giggling.

            “It’s great,” Tyler replied through a mouth of grime. “Though it’s a little gross.”

            “Gross? It’s actually pretty clean today. Usually my feet are just disgusting, being shoved inside my hot shoes for an entire day. At least I was in the pool earlier. You should thank me for that, slave.”

            “Yes, thanks,” Tyler added with a good-natured eye roll. He pressed himself between two of the girl’s toes, the smell almost making him vomit. At least she was cute.

            It seemed many more minutes before Mia finally allowed him to stop. Tyler collapsed on the ground, practically green from the slime and gunk, exhausted. Cleaning a giant’s feet had a way of taking it out of you.

            “So, how was he?” Katie asked.

            “Nice,” the other conceded, but her disappointed look betrayed her true emotions. “I don’t know. I wish I could feel it more though. He’s just so small, you know?”

            “Yeah,” Katie answered with a shrug.

            “He’s so soft though.”

            Katie nodded again. “I think I have an idea,” she said as she gently picked up her tiny boyfriend. “Here, lean back.”

            Mia did as she was instructed, waiting to see what the other was up to. “You ready Tyler?” Katie asked.

            “For what?” Tyler asked back.

            “I’ll take that as a ‘yes master’.” With her free hand the giant reached for Mia’s soft, though still grimy, foot. She pressed tiny Tyler, none to gently, against the girl’s sole.

            “Wait!” Tyler tried to call as he was mashed around the giant foot, his face forcibly pressed into her. He tried to move, but Katie was pressing him far too hard to allow an real movement.

            “Oh, that feels amazing,” Mia moaned, her head back, as Katie continued messaging her foot, mashing her boyfriend into her friend’s sole. She kept the pressure on Tyler, not relenting at the least.