- Text Size +

A shoe crashed into the earth only a few inches away from Tyler’s tiny, delicate form. He recognized the foot almost instantly. The mold covering sections of the bottom, the tattered fabric, the worn out soles, the poorly done laces, it could only be Katie’s trademarked torture chamber. Though he didn’t recognize the pair of feet that landed next to him.

            “I’m going to get a snack,” Katie said, her angelic voice booming above him. “You want anything?”

            “No, I’m fine,” the other girl answered. Tyler craned his neck to see who now towered over him. He was amazed when he realized who it was. Mia, another girl from his high school whom he was friendly with, though he never talked to her much. She was pretty, long brown hair coming past her shoulders, an average set of breasts, and one of the nicest butts Tyler had ever seen. Not to mention gorgeous feet.

            As Katie walked into the kitchen Mia plopped down onto the couch. It was only now that Tyler realized he had been dropped into the living room. Guess I could have been dropped some place worse.

            Mia stretched, then reached down to her shoes, working quickly at the expertly tied knots. She had one done in an instant, her shoe came of moments after, reveling her cute, large, foot. It was a bit sweaty from the long walk over, but at least it looked to be relatively clean. A fact that wasn’t lost on the tiny bug before her. She moved to her other, but paused momentarily. Tyler gulped nervously as her eyes fell on him.

            “What the?” Mia started, starring down at the thing between her feet. Was it a bug? A crumb?

            “Mia, you want some popcorn?” Katie called from the kitchen.

            “No, Thanks though,” Mia answered, quickly turning her gaze back to the bug. She reached down tentatively, scooping up the mysterious object. Tyler thought about running, but what would be the point? If she didn’t catch him now she’d just try and step on him. He’d been stepped on more than enough for one day. “Wait,” the girl said, her hazel eyes widening in amazement. “Tyler?”

            “In the flesh,” the boy answered with an embarrassed smile. “Bet you didn’t expect that.”

            “N… no,” the girl answered once she overcame the shock of the situation. “What happened?”

            Tyler shrugged. “It’s a long story.”

            “Why are you naked?”

            “It’s a long story.”

            Mia smiled, putting a few things together. “Did Katie shrink you?”

            Tyler nodded, embarrassed. “Yeah. Then some things happened… I ended up here.” There wasn’t a point in telling her everything that had happened.

            “Oh. Well, we can’t have you disappearing, can we?” Mia asked, a devilish glint in her eye. Tyler didn’t know what she was planning, but based on the events of the last few days, he had a pretty good guess.

            In one easy moment the girl leaned down ripping off her sock. She held Tyler over the opening; noxious fumes already wafting up to the tiny boy. “Can’t one person have clean feet?” His only answer was that of Mia dropping him into her horrid smelling sock.