- Text Size +

Katie’s father was a good-looking man. On the younger side of middle aged, he tried to keep himself fit with a semi-rigorous workout regime. One that he had missed for the last few days, but no one saw, so it was all right.       

            These factors made tiny Tyler’s experience that much worse. As Katie’s dad grinded him into the thick carpet, smashed his face onto the underside of his foot, rubbed dirt and grime all over his tiny body, Tyler couldn’t help but enjoy himself. Besides the crippling pain, this was almost one of his deepest fantasies.

            When George finally stepped off of him, he found himself dazed, bruised, in pain, and sporting a massive erection. “Ugh,” he groaned as he pushed himself up. “And I thought things were bad before,” he muttered as he looked around. Once again he was caught in a bad situation, and nowhere to run.

            Katie’s dad moved to the other side of the room, cleaning the loose articles of clothing that Tyler’s girlfriend had scattered haphazardly. This was Tyler chance. He did not waste time thinking about the consequences. Instead, he jumped to his feet and started running to the wall. But his short legs were not fast enough.

            He was about halfway across the room, an impressive accomplishment given his circumstances, when the giant turned, walking back towards him. Tyler could tell, the ground shaking with his footfalls, but didn’t look back. It would only bring on panic.

            Slam! It was getting closer now. Slam! Tyler started sprinting, trying with all his might to get out of the way. SLAM! George’s foot came down only a few feet to his left. Tyler paused for a moment, the sight astounding him. It was a moment too much. George continued his walk, moving his foot forward, his toes slamming into Tyler’s stomach, kicking him into the air.

            The small bug couldn’t tell what happened after that. He knew he was falling, or possibly flying. He couldn’t tell which. The world spun around him, his ribs felt like they were going to burst. He bounced off something else, perhaps the wall, and then fell once again. Blurry objects sailed passed him in a hurry. Before he even had a chance to wonder what they were, he crashed once again. This time though, his world stayed still.

            He instinctively grabbed the first thing his hands found. He didn’t know what it was, and frankly, didn’t care. He wasn’t flying anymore. He was alive, and he wasn’t falling. He was safe, or, at least he thought so.

            When his cognitive senses returned to normal some time later, or at least recovered most of their functions, he gasped in surprise and horror. His perch was a precarious one indeed. Somehow he had managed to land on George’s belt buckle. When the giant started moving again the effect was devastating. 

            “Ah!” Tyler screamed as he lost his balance, his body slowly sliding off of the metal ring. His hands desperately searched for a more secure hold, but he found none. Within a few seconds Tyler found himself falling again, but this time it was into George’s pants.

            Tyler’s fall was relatively short. His back first touched the soft fabric of the man’s underwear, then he landed full force on what he could only assume was George’s gigantic member. It was almost pitch black inside the man’s pants, though a combination of the smell and texture gave it away.

            “Ugh,” Tyler groaned, realizing how quickly things had turned from bad to worse. Imagine if Katie’s dad found him now! Tyler pictured the scene for a moment before shivers ran down his spine. But he did not have long to think about such unsavory things, for Katie’s dad was still moving.

            The shrunken boy almost fell from George’s member as the giant turned quickly. The only thing that saved him was grabbing hold of George’s penis. “Great,” Tyler said as the giant continued his movements.

            It wasn’t long before the little bugs arms started to tire. Still, Tyler held on, his face pressed against the gigantic penis of his girlfriend’s father, the smell slowly getting to him, the air hot and humid. Still it was not enough. Katie’s dad made one sudden, unexpected move, and Tyler found himself slipping of his member.

            “No!” the boy shouted as he fell, sliding once again on the man’s briefs, then down, to his horror, underneath his balls. Both of them were bigger than his entire body, though that wasn’t saying much at his minuscule size. He tried pushing away from them, but their combined weight was too much for him to handle. After only a few more minutes of pointless struggle, he accepted his fate, flopping down, exhausted. “Great,” the small boy mumbled to himself, starring up at the giant penis above him. “Can’t think of any place I would rather be.” The statement was accompanied by an eye roll, though there was no one around to see.

            Time slipped by quickly while Tyler was trapped under the man’s testicles. He was allowed to think, though he didn’t love the thoughts that came to him. Katie is so perfect, he’d start out, images of her flawless body running though his head. But they would soon morph. Katie’s gorgeous figure was replaced with that of her dad’s. Thoughts of her father finding him like this, then playing with him. Keeping him as a pet for the rest of his life. Spending eternity trapped inside his underwear. It disturbed him how turned on he was by the idea. He then became painfully aware of his erection. Why did I have to be naked for this? He asked himself, though he knew there was no logical answer.

            He didn’t know how much longer he was trapped there. Was it hours? Maybe only a few minutes. Time has a way of distorting when you’re trapped under a pair of giant balls. George finally, and unintentionally, freed his tiny captive as he bent over. His balls lifted just enough for Tyler to squeeze under them, slide through one of the man’s legs, down his pants, and finally, mercifully, onto the ground below.

            Tyler watched, stunned, amazed, and confused, as Katie’s dad walked away, leaving the tiny boy alone and completely vulnerable. But as long as he was away from that gigantic member, he was happy. At least until he heard the door open, close, then the sound of giant feet coming towards him. “What now?”