- Text Size +

Katie pulled her foot out of the horrid prison that was her shoe, cringing as the scent wafted up to her. “Oh man!” she said allowed, covering her nose. “I really have to wash these things.” Her mind then drifted to the little boy still trapped in her sock. “Hope he’s still conscious down there.”

            She sat on her bed; the door to her room shut and locked, and placed her foot onto her knee. Slowly she peeled her sock away from her sweaty skin. It took only a moment to see her shrunken boyfriend glued to her sole. “Oh, Tyler,” she whispered with a chuckle as she peeled his mashed body from between the balls of her foot. “So how was it?”

            Tyler, who was lying on his back in her open hand, simply gave a thumbs-up in response.

            “Oh come on, stop faking,” the giant said. “It couldn’t have been that bad.”

            “You’re feet stink!” Tyler shouted, not bothering to open his eyes.

            “Its hot, Okay,” Katie replied with a shrug. “Besides, I thought my little slave would like that.”

            “I never said I didn’t.”

            “So you wouldn’t mind rubbing them for a bit?” Tyler sat up, his glazed-over eyes looking up at his giantess.

            “Sure,” he grumbled in defeat, falling back onto her hand. “Can I have a five minute break though?”

            “No breaks for slaves,” Katie responded, lowering Tyler to the floor.

            “Really?” he asked up.

            “Nope,” the girl said, placing him between her two feet. “Now get rubbing!”

            “Fine,” Tyler said with a good-natured eye roll. “But you owe me.”

            Katie shrugged. “I’ll think of some way to repay you. Now rub!”

            Tyler gave one final groan before throwing himself against his girlfriend’s enormous foot. He knew instantly that it was going to be a messy job. Sweat still covered the greater portion of her sole, along with piles of gook. Tyler looked at these globs both in disgust and pleasure. They were so horrifyingly gross, yet so delightfully sexual at the same time.

            Within a few minutes the tiny boy was covered in Katie’s slime. From head to toe the foul stuff gripped to his body, sticking to his hair, running down his legs, some getting into his mouth. I can’t even count how many times I have done this, he thought to himself as he dug through a particularly rich glob of toe jam. Is this the tenth? Fifteenth? He looked up at his master then. Well, at least I’ve grown used to the smell.

            “How are you doing down there?” Katie called down to her slave.

            “I’m alright,” Tyler answered from between her toes.

            “Well, you look disgusting.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said with a smile. “You need anything?”

            “Funny you should ask,” Katie said down, her smile only slightly menacing. “You remember Mia, right?”

            “Oh, your friend with the nice butt?”

            Katie looked down at him with feigned annoyance. “Better than mine?”

            “No, of course not,” Tyler immediately answered. 

            “Good. Anyway, she invited me to a little pool party this afternoon. That means you’ll be here. Alone.”

            “Aw, I can’t come with you?” Tyler asked, genuinely disappointed. The idea of his titanic girlfriend soaking wet, dressed only in a skimpy two-piece was a pleasant one.

            “Originally I planned that you would join us, but I think things could go badly. You might drown or something.” Katie stood up, carefully moved her foot away from Tyler, then walked over to her closet. “You understand. Wouldn’t want anything to happen to my favorite little guy,” she said as she started rooting through an unorganized pile of clothes.

            “I guess,” Tyler answered.

            “Good,” she turned around, two different bathing suits in her hand. “Then which one should I ware? Stripes or polka dots?”

            Tyler considered his decision for a moment then said, “defiantly polka dots.”