- Text Size +

The rest of the new couples morning went by relatively smoothly and without incident. Katie dawned her soccer uniform (since her practice was early today), went down for breakfast with her dad then sneaked a couple of pieces of pancake to her little pet.

            “So, where would you like to stay?” Katie asked as she packed the last of her supplies.

            Tyler gulped down the bite of pancake in his mouth. “What do you mean?”

            The girl turned to face him, her dirty sock in one hand, her cleats in the other. “You want to stay in my sock, or in my shoe?”

            “Oh what a fun decision,” Tyler replied sarcastically. “I guess your sock.”

            “Great!” Katie said as she dropped the shoe to the ground, picking up her little boyfriend and sitting on her bed. “I was hoping you’d pick that one. Now I can feel you under me the entire time.” Tyler smiled in recognition.

            “Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have a gas mask I could borrow, would you?” he asked jokingly.

            “Nope,” Katie answered, dropping her friend into her sock. “Now be sure to rub all around, or else it wouldn’t be any fun.”

            “Got it,” Tyler called from inside his white prison.

            “Excellent,” the giant said as she brought the sock down to her foot. In a matter of moments, the giant mass of flesh was inside, pressing Tyler into the worn out sole. She then slipped into her old, overused soccer cleats. The girl stood up, flexing her foot until she could feel her tiny boyfriend between the balls of her feet. “Perfect,” she moaned in satisfaction as she left for practice.

 

            The air was suffocating, contaminated with the poisons gasses that called Katie’s foot home. Each breath burned Tyler’s lounges and made him gag. But he was alive, and that was all he needed.

            It seemed that tiny Tyler was growing used to the crushing sensation of his friends’ feet, as well as the stench. Now, even though death seemed so close, his thoughts were instead on his new girlfriend’s soft skin pressing against his. The pressure was comforting instead of crushing, the taste of sweat delicious, not disgusting. In all, Katie’s shoe was heaven.

            On the outside, Katie arrived at the soccer field; her duffle bag swung over one shoulder, her feet planted firmly into the ground. She scrunched her toes once, smiling when she felt the tiny mass underneath her.

            “Katie!” Chloe called from the field.

            “Hey,” Katie replied casually, walking over.

 

            The actual practice started soon after. What was once a rhythmic walking pattern turned into a spastic series of stomps. Tyler didn’t know what was happening in the world outside of his prison, but he had an idea.

            Katie’s foot came down on him hard with each stomp, pressing the oxygen from his lounges as the giant ran across the field. Dirt and gravel flew up from her feet, yet Tyler stayed trapped to her sole. He didn’t mind though. Even with the horrible sent. Even with the rib shattering pressure. His mind was on the comfort he felt at being under his master’s feet.

 

            “So, how are things going?” Chloe asked her friend through labored breaths. It was about midday, the summer sun burning down onto the open field. The coach, mercifully, had allowed the players a short water break.

            “Oh, pretty good,” Katie responded.

            “Nice. What ever happened with Tyler, anyway?”

            “I almost forgot, I wanted to yell at you for that!”

            “What? It was funny,” Chloe responded, shrugging her shoulders.

            Katie shook her head, laughing. “Well, I found him. Then we had some fun.”

            “Oh, fun.” Chloe nodded her head, smiling knowingly.

            “Yeah. Anyway, he’s in my shoe now.” Katie started leaning more on the shoe Tyler was in to emphasize the point.

            “Really? For all of soccer practice?” Katie nodded. “Under your foot? Sweat falling in his face?” Another nod. “Nice.”

            “Yep. And after the game, I’ve got some ideas. I think I’m going over to Mia’s place today. I think I’ll bring him along.”

            “Times up!” the coach bellowed from somewhere down field.

            “Well, back to the game,” Katie said cunningly as she started running.

 

The first half of the game was exhausting for tiny Tyler. The second half was almost unbearable. For that brief period of time when the team was given a brake, and Katie simply stood on him instead of running, he thought it was over. When she started running again Tyler’s meager hopes were dashed. He loved Katie’s foot. He really did, but it just might be the death of him.

Sweat poured down the girl’s sole finding its way to the shrunken boy’s face. Time and time again he tried to breath the stale air only to be reworded with a mouthful of her salty sweat. 

“Katie,” he said at one point, his hair matted, his body covered in gook. “You owe me for this!”