- Text Size +

Katie picked up the silver gun, changing the settings on it with a few quick motions of her fingers. “You ready to be normal sized again?”

            “Of course!” Tyler answered. Being small was fun, at least most of the time, be he found it had too many health risks.

            “Great,” Katie said as she fired at her little pet. She placed him on the bedspread and waited patiently as he returned to his normal size. Tyler breathed rapidly after the modification, his eyes wide. It was an odd experience going from only a few inches back to his normal height so quickly. He was disoriented, to say the least.

            One glance at his friend’s beautiful bare body was enough to grab his attention. “Ugh, shouldn’t we… you know… put on clothes?” he asked sheepishly, his cheeks flushed with scarlet.

            Katie shrugged. “We could. But I thought we could… have some fun first.” Her smile reviled everything that her words didn’t. She reached for Tyler’s hand, bringing it up to her breast. “How do you like them now?” she asked.

            Tyler was stunned for a moment, unable to take his eyes, hand, or mind, from the perfect breasts before him. Though they were not the biggest he had ever seen, but their shape and form made them the greatest things that Tyler had ever felt.

            “I’ll take that as a ‘yes’,” Katie continued, reaching for his other hand. Tyler allowed her to take it. He watched in amazement as she pulled it forward, forcing him to lean in, and eventually placing it on her bare behind. If her breasts had anything lacking, her butt made up for it ten-fold.

            Their faces were only a few inches apart. The scent of Katie’s body wash wafted through the air. Then Katie leaned forward, pressing her lips against his. When she finally pulled away, Tyler was left more stunned than before.

            “Well, how did you like that?” Katie asked confidently, knowing full well the answer.

            Tyler struggled to find the words to answer. None seemed to truly encapsulate his feelings. “It was… perfect,” he eventually answered.            

            “I know,” Katie said as she pushed him down onto his back. She soon joined him, pressing her naked body against his. Her breast leaned in on his chest, her hands rapped around his body, her leg pressing into his erection.

            “Katie,” Tyler said, unable to think of something more fitting.

            “Yes Tyler?” Katie answered succulently.

            “Would you ugh… go out with me?” Katie almost laughed.

            “Tyler, you always had the best timing.” She then reached over to where she dropped the minimizer. Without hesitation she fired it at her friend.

 

            “What was that for?” Tyler soon called, once again only an inch or so tall.

            “Sorry, but I couldn’t let you have that much fun, could I?”

            “Yes, you could!” The giant chuckled warmly. “To answer your question, yes, I would love to go out with you.”

            “Oh,” Tyler said, again embarrassed and at a loss for words.

            “But I have a few conditions,” Katie continued.   

            “Like what?” Tyler asked, amazed. “Am I not the perfect boyfriend already?”

            “Oh, of course you are,” Katie said mockingly. “But still, you could use some improvement. So, I have decided that you will accompany me today.”
            “Sounds fine,” Tyler said with a shrug.

            “To soccer practice.”

            “Okay.”

            “In my shoe.”

            There was a pause for a brief moment. “Really?” Tyler asked. Katie nodded, smiling demonically. “Fine,” Tyler grumbled. “But you better appreciate it!”

            “Don’t worry Tyler, I will.”