- Text Size +

“Now you’ve really lost me,” Tyler said as he examined his body, once again fully sized. It felt almost odd to be big again.

            “Really?” Katie answered as she inched closer to him. “Can’t think of anything we could do now that we couldn’t before?”

            One of the boy’s eyebrows raised as he realized what she was implying. “Oh,” he mouthed, a smile appearing on his face.

            “Now,” Katie said, one soft, small hand falling onto his. “Where were we last time?” Tyler watched as she easily tossed her shirt to the ground. His eyes went wide as her bra soon followed. “Oh yeah, I think we were,” she guided his hand to her bare breast. “Here.”

            “Yeah,” Tyler answered, his cheeks reddening.

            “And here,” the girl spoke, guiding his other hand to her posterior. Her firm, perfect butt. “Have you figured it out yet, my little slave?”

            “I think I get the idea,” Tyler answered, his confidence returning, lowering the girl onto her back. He was fully aroused now, his naked body pressing against hers. Without thinking, he pressed his lips against Katie’s, his eyes closing in a moment of passion.

            When he pulled away his thoughts were on one thing. With a cocky grin he lowered himself to her waist, his hands quickly finding their way into the girl’s pants. Within moments Katie lay naked on her bed, fully exposed.

            “Tyler,” she mouthed as the boy came back to her, his manhood slipping inside. “You’re so controlling when you’re not the size of a bug.”

            “Oh, you don’t like that?” the boy asked, his movements already sending shivers of pleasure though Katie’s firm, perfect body.

            “I never said that,” the girl answered with a grin, her hands rapping around Tyler’s neck, passionately pulling him closer.

 

            The couple lay side-by-side, their breathing ragged, the heartbeats erratic, their bodies exposed and sweaty. The final moments had been everything they had ever dreamed of. Shivers went through both of their bodies, the heat between them reaching its fever pitch. Katie’s hand raked across Tyler’s back as his strong arms crushed their bodies together.

            “So, how was it?” Tyler asked after a few more moments.

            Katie, always her devilish self, replied, “Okay, I guess.”

            “What?” Tyler asked, worried, turning to his girlfriend.

            “Kidding!” Katie quickly corrected. Her glance rose to the ceiling. “You’re so sensitive,” the added with a giggle.

            “And you’re clinically insane,” Tyler replied with a grin.

            “We really do make a great couple.”

            “The best.”

            They spent a few more beautiful moments beside each other, time seeming to slip past them. But these things cannot last forever.

            “I should probably head home,” Tyler said, the disappointment evident on his face.

            “Probably,” Katie answered.  

            The boy gracefully climbed over his girlfriend, landing delicately on the floor. He found his clothes quickly (thankfully Katie had the good sense to hide them from her father after Tyler shrunk), then went for the window. “We can do this again, right?”

            “Oh, don’t worry about that, my little slave,” Katie replied gleefully, ideas for their next encounter already flooding through her mind.

            “Can’t wait,” Tyler added, slipping silently through the window and into the night.

 

            The End