- Text Size +

 “So, out of the three of us, Chloe, Mia and I, who has the nicest feet?” Katie asked her tiny doll. They were once again in Katie’s room, the door protectively shut, the soft fragrance of flowers drifting through the air.

            “Oh, that’s a loaded question,” Tyler answered as he continued to rub the girl’s sole. Katie had considered giving him a break, but his tiny hands simply felt to good to waste.

            “Yeah, it is. But you still have to answer.”

            “And if I don’t?”

            “I can think of some punishment.”

            “Really? I bet I’ve been through worse,” Tyler answered with a laugh, his hands working feverishly on the girl’s heel.

            “Worse than…” Katie thought for a moment. “Being trapped in my shoe for an entire day?”

            “I was in your Nikes during soccer practice, remember?” Tyler answered confidently.

            “What about being glued to the bottom of my boots?”

            “I’ve been trampled enough. I could survive.”

            “Well… well…”

            “Having some trouble?”

            “No! Just keep rubbing,” Katie answered, defeated. “Can I ask you a question Tyler?”

            “I thought you were my goddess,” the boy answered, continuing to press against the girl’s warm, soft sole.

            “Seriously though,” the girl said softly.

            “Of course,” Tyler answered, his tone equally level.

            “Do you actually like being so small? Is it okay that I make you do… you know… all those things?”

            Tyler shrugged. “It can hurt sometimes, but I’m tough. I can take it.” He smiled up at his goddess as he answered. “Believe me, its fine.”

            “Really?” the girl asked, genuinely relived. He always seemed lighthearted after being trapped in her shoe, or stepped on, or crushed, but there was always that thin line of doubt. She loved playing with Tyler, loved making him do her wishes, loved forcing him to do such disgusting things, but she would hate it if he was pained by any of it.

            “Yep, really. Just pay more attention to me! Sometimes I find myself in pretty bad situations.”

            “Sorry about that, I’ll be more careful. But, just out of curiosity, what type of situations?” Tyler thought back to all the horrible things that had happened to him over the last few days. Chase kidnapping him, torturing him. Katie’s dad accidently crushing him, then getting trapped in the man’s boxers. Then the most recent encounter with Zack.

            “Maybe some other time. Its not that interesting,” Tyler replied with a warm hearted chuckle.

            “Fine,” Katie answered. “But you’ll tell me eventually. I am still your goddess.”

            “Of course.”

            The minutes slipped away, slowly turning into hours as the little foot massage dragged on. Tyler found himself rubbing the giant’s feet completely. His body moved in between her gunk filled toes, between the sweaty balls of her foot, around her hardened heels, yet he loved every second of it.

            “Hey Tyler,” Katie soon called, her hand reaching for the tiny silver object on her nightstand.

            “Yeah?” the little slave answered.  

            “You’ve been really good these last few days. I don’t think you’ve even tried to run away.”

            “Nope.”          

            “I think you might be in for a reward.”

            “Really?” Tyler asked, his curiosity peaked. “And what might that be?” As he asked, a wave of blue light passed over him.