- Text Size +

Tyler fell, head first, through the air. Covered in Zack’s seed, unable to see, the wind blowing in his eyes, his stomach turning, images of the hard ground flashing through his mind. He had been trampled, being smushed, squeezed, stepped on, used in ways no human should ever be, yet he had survived. Could he survive a second story drop onto concrete?

            “I’ll see you Chloe,” Katie called to her friend as she stepped through the sliding glass door.

            “Yeah, I’ll call you if I see Tyler anywhere,” the girl replied.

            “Thanks. I hope he just slipped out at my house though.” She shook her head slowly, glancing at the ground. “I would hate to loose him,” she added mournfully.

            “I know,” Chloe said, turning away from her friend, her eyes locked on the floor.

            Tyler closed his eyes, knowing that he would be hitting the ground at any second. He held his breath in anticipation, his only thoughts on his hope to survive. It was only moments later that he slammed into the surface below. But, to his surprise and amazement, it wasn’t concrete. In fact, it was soft.

            The boy quickly wiped some of the gook from his eyes, trying to find out what miracle had found him. He was only able to glimpse his beautiful goddess above him before accidently slipping into her cleavage.

            “What the?” Katie said, he breasts jiggling as she did so, compacting further around her tiny boyfriend. With one free hand, she reached in between her mountainous breasts, her fingers fumbling around, trying to grab hold of the tiny little bug.

            She eventually managed, but only after numerous tries. “What happened?” Chloe asked as she once again opened the door.

            “Wait, Tyler?” Katie asked as she held up the tiny boy.

            “Yep,” he replied, wiping off whatever disgusting goop remained. Thankfully, most had already been smeared against Katie’s breasts.

            “What… what happened? I thought you fell out of my flip-flop. And what are you covered in?” Tyler looked down at his body for a second.

            “Oh, it’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it later.” Somehow telling his girlfriend that a giant fourteen year old had just used him as a sex toy didn’t seem like the best idea.

            “Your okay though, right? You’re not hurt or anything?”

            “No, I’m fine,” Tyler replied with a smile. Katie’s kind, comforting, even caring words made his heart flutter once again. She may treat him like a toy, step on him, crush him, but no matter what happened, she always cared for him.

            “Well, in that case, mind if Chloe and I have some more fun?” Tyler sat back on Katie’s open palm, giving the idea some much needed thought.

            “Sure,” he eventually replied. “Why not?”

            “What is it?” Chloe called once again.

            “Guess who I found,” Katie said over her shoulder.

            “No way, how?”

            “I don’t really know,” the girl said, turning around, showing off her toy. “He just kind of popped in.”

            “Well come back inside! We can have some fun.”

            “That’s just what I was planning,” Katie answered, lovingly stroking her little boy.

 

            “Come on, tell us what happened,” Chloe demanded as Tyler pressed himself against the dirty underside of her sole.

            “Not going to happen,” Tyler replied, his face already covered in dirt and grime. How many showers would he need to take to wash off everything that had been smeared on him? Would a shower even be enough? Perhaps a chemical bath would be in order?

            “I think your forgetting who’s the goddess in this situation,” Katie said with a giggle.

            “Of course not,” Tyler answered, turning to the girl, giving a low bow. “I would never forget that.”

            “Then what happened?”

            “Still not going to tell.”

            “Katie, I think your slave is talking back to you,” Chloe interjected. “Want me to teach him a lesson?”

            Katie shrugged. “He’s being so disobedient, I don’t see any way around it. Do your worst Chloe.”

            “With pleasure,” the demonic girl answered with a grin. It took only a few quick moments to trap Tyler underneath her sole once again, pressing him into the ground. She started rolling him underneath her, being sure that his body made it around her entire foot, never letting off the pressure.

            “Damn Katie,” Chloe said after a few minutes of her torture. “I really have to get me one of these things.”

            “I highly recommend them,” the other girl answered, laughing as Tyler continued to roll under the giant’s sole.