- Text Size +

“So,” Zack said as he looked down at the tiny bug clutched against his manhood. “What should I do with you?”

            “You could let me go,” Tyler said, though he placed little hope in actually escaping that easily.

            “Funny,” Zack answered, his finger lowering onto the tiny boy, pressing Tyler against his member. “I don’t know, I kind of like you where you are.”

            Tyler could feel the other’s cock start to pulse, heat radiating through it. There were many things he wanted to do at the size of a bug, being forced against a fourteen-year-old’s hard on was not one of them! “Zack, can’t you-“

            “Now is that any way for a slave to talk to his master?” Zack called down, increasing the pressure. After a moment, the giant relented, peeling Tyler off of his now fully erect member. “No, I think we should have some fun first.”

            “Why?” Tyler asked.

            “Why? Because you’re so damn cute! I just want to mash you against my feet. In fact, I think I will!” The joy on his adorable face made Tyler almost want to oblige. Almost.

            Zack placed the bug on the ground, ripping off his sock soon after. “And don’t worry, my feet don’t smell that bad,” the boy said cockily as he lowered his cute foot onto Tyler’s tiny body.

            He wasn’t as delicate as Katie had been. He pressed his entire body weight onto the little bug. Tyler’s ribs threatened to burst from the weight of him. He wanted to call out, beg for the boy to stop, but he was cut off both by his warm, smothering skin, and the horrible fact that he was enjoying it. How can I actually like this!

            “Yeah, that feels awesome!” Zack said with glee as he started moving his foot over Tyler’s small body, forcefully rubbing against the little toy. “You really are as soft as you look.”

            “Zack!” Tyler begged as the boy’s foot passed over him. It came back down before he had time to speak again.

            “What’s that little bug? You want me to stop?” the boy called down as he continued rubbing the tiny slave. “Why would you want that?”

            “Zack, stop…” Again he was cut off by the boy’s foot pressing against his naked body.

            “Oh, I get it,” Zack said as he took his foot away, leaning down. “Its because you want to rub my dick, isn’t it?”

            “What!?” Tyler yelled in surprise, his eyes going wide.

            “It’s fine if you want,” Zack said with a smile, reaching down to his little pet. He stood up, dropping his pants, placing Tyler onto his massive hard on. “Well, start rubbing!” the boy said with a laugh as he returned to his bed, starring eagerly at the bug.

            “Come on!” Tyler called up to the giant’s happy, smiling face.

            “Don’t be shy,” Zack replied, his finger falling onto Tyler’s back, pressing his painfully into his hard on. “Its fine, really,” he added, rubbing the small bug up and down.

            Tyler, faced with no other options, did as he was told. As the giant pressed him into his member, Tyler tried rubbing his hands against it, doing everything he could to speed the process up. He felt disgusted at the situation. Horrified at the fact that a fourteen-year-old was using him as a sex toy. Yet, somehow, the situation thrilled him. As the boy rubbed Tyler along his thick shaft, the small bug couldn’t help but smile, his own member rubbing along Zack’s.

            The moment of climax came quickly. Zack’s member was growing hot underneath the small, naked Tyler. The giant’s breathing was ragged; sweat was dripping freely down his body, some of it rubbing off on the small slave. “You are just so soft!” Zack moaned, moving the small boy to the tip of his penis, mashing his face into the soft, burning skin.

            “Zack,” Tyler tried to say, but the boy was to enthralled to listen. He leaned back against his wall, his eyes closed. In a moment of pure ecstasy, he released, his warm, gooey seed flying out of his massive organ. Tyler tried to shield himself but failed miserably. He was drenched with the stuff from head to toe.

            “That was awesome!” Zack said after a few moments, glancing down at the mess he made. “Wow, I didn’t expect that much to come out,” he added with a chuckle. His small hands started digging around the goop, looking for his shrunken sex toy. He found him soon enough. “You look gross.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said, trying to wipe away some of the gunk.

            “Here, let me get that for you,” the giant said, reaching down for his toy. He raised him to his mouth, that demonic smile returning. Before Tyler had a chance to resist, Zack stuck out his massive tongue and pressed his slave against it.

            “Hey!” Tyler yelled as the giant’s tongue passed over his naked body. Zack didn’t listen, only continued to lick globs of his seed off of the boy, gulping it down happily after.

            “There,” he said after a few more good licks. “All clean.”

            “Thanks,” Tyler said with an eye roll. “Can you let me go now?”

            The boy down at his crotch still covered in the disgusting mess, then back at Tyler. “Not yet,” he answered, lowering his slave back into the white goo. He pressed Tyler into his body, moving him around to collect as much of the stuff as was possible. When he was finished, he once again licked the small slave clean. Tyler complained the entire time.

            “Now can I go?” the shrunken boy asked, his hair covered in the giant’s seed.

            “I guess,” Zack said with a huff. “I would like to keep you, but I have no idea what bugs eat.” He shrugged, standing up, walking to the window. “Whatever. I still have the memory.”

            “So, you are letting me go?” Tyler asked, confused.

            “Of course,” the boy answered with a grin. “Hope you’re the type of bug that can fly!” With a cruel laugh, Zack tossed Tyler out of the open window.