- Text Size +

Katie’s foot landed on top of her little toy, smashing Tyler into the thick sole of her flip-flop for the untold time, her finger ringing the doorbell before her.

            “Katie!” Chloe yelled with glee when she opened the door.

            “Chloe!” Katie answered, equally enthused. “How are things?”

            “Wonderful, as always,” the girl answered, motioning her friend inside. Katie went in, her sandals rising limply as she walked. “There is one thing though,” she added with an eye roll.

            “What?”

            “My brat of a brother’s home.”

            “Oh come on, he’s not that bad,” Katie answered, absentmindedly leaning more on her little Tyler. Throughout the course of the walk the bug had moved around a little. His face had been so comfortably nestled in between the balls of her feet. Now he had slipped down to the arch of her foot. At times, she couldn’t even feel if he was there.

            “You don’t have to live with him,” Chloe said with a groan.

            “But he’s so cute!”

            “So? Doesn’t make him any less of a brat!” Katie’s eyes rolled. She turned, walking into the living room. Little did she know that her toy was actually coming loose. “Hopefully he’ll just stay in his room all day.”

            “Katie!” Tyler tried to call as he felt his body slowly slipping from the safe grip of her shoe.

            “I guess. Still, I wouldn’t mind seeing him a little,” the girl answered with a smirk. “He’s just so adorable!” Her foot rose, kicking back in its usual walking movement. When it came down, Tyler was not under it. The small boy flew from her shoe, crashing to the wooden ground below, rolling until his head was spinning.

            “You’re such a creep!” Chloe called, her foot crashing only a few inches away from the small boy, jolting him back to consciousness. Tyler watched helplessly as the two continued to walk, disappearing behind a corner, leaving him behind.

            “Great,” he muttered as he dusted himself off, glancing around. He seemed to have landed right in front of the stairs. Just his luck. He shook his head, glanced down the hallway and started walking. What else could he do?

            He didn’t make it far before he felt a trembling in the ground below. He glanced up to the house’s second floor, his eyes wide at the sight. Chloe’s little brother, Zack, turned a corner, striding happily to the stairs.

            Tyler could only watch, amazed, as the boy started down the stairs. He had met Chloe’s little brother a few times before, but it was completely different now. His worn out, hole filled socks slammed against the floor as he came closer, his short blond hair catching Tyler’s eye.

            “Hey!” Tyler called in desperation, waving his hands in the air. The giant boy was coming right at him.

            Zack didn’t here the small bug’s call. His foot came of the final stair, landing with an authoritative slam onto the shrunk boy below.

            “What the?” Zack said, pausing for a moment, considering the odd item that had found its way underneath his foot. He pressed into it more, trying to feel its general shape. He soon shook his head. It felt almost like a bug, but a bug would have been squashed already.

            Zack lifted his foot, crouching to get a better view of the thing. “What the?” He continued, even more surprised than before. He carefully peeled the tiny thing from the ground, his forefinger and thumb holding it in place as he raised it to his face. “Did you get shrunk or something?”

            “Yeah,” Tyler answered, embarrassed.

            “Oh,” Zack answered, his adorable face one of deep contemplation. “So, I managed to find a small, and completely helpless, boy in my house?” His face had turned to that of pure evil, much like his sister’s

            “That’s one way of looking at it,” Tyler uneasily answered. “Hey, could you give me to your sister?”

            “No, I think I’ll keep you for a bit,” the boy said as he stood back up, his free hand lowering to his waist.

            “For what?” the tiny bug asked.

            “Wouldn’t you like to know,” the other answered. “The only problem is, how do I get you back to my room without anyone seeing?” Tyler remained silent as the giant opened his pants, moving Tyler over the void. “The answer: drop you in my pants for a little bit.” His smile was truly demonic now. “Be sure to hold on reel tight,” he said as he dropped the tiny boy.

            Tyler fell through the air, landing hard on the giant fourteen-year-old’s member. The giant laughed at him again, then sealed him inside. Within moments, he was walking.

            “Again? Tyler asked silently as he clung to the giant’s member.