- Text Size +

The sun glimpsed over the eastern horizon, its gaze falling on the two girl’s sleeping next to each other. The night before had been so passion filled, so perfect, so intense… they had passed out almost immediately once Tyler had finished.

            “Good morning,” Katie said as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

            “Morning?” Mia asked, confused. She looked out the window, her eyes going wide. “Oh, morning!” she exclaimed, hopping out of bed, frantically trying to re-dress. “I told my parents I wasn’t going to stay out that late!”

            “Oh. I think you may have missed your curfew,” Chloe said, watching as her friend hopped on one foot, trying to get her socks back on.

            “Its fine. I hope. I just have to get back.” She was fully dressed now, her hand resting on the doorknob.

            “Well come back soon, okay?” Tyler called from under the covers.

            “Don’t worry about that,” Mia said happily as she disappeared through the door, closing it behind her.

            “Well, that was fast,” Tyler said up to his massive girlfriend. Katie tossed the covers off, sending waves of light onto the tiny bug.

            “Yeah, it was,” Katie responded with a shrug. “That’s just Mia. She can be odd sometimes. How’d you sleep?”

            “Wonderfully,” he honestly responded.

            “Well that’s good. You’ll have lots of energy for today.” She paused for a second, seemingly deep in thought. “And I think I know how we can start.”

            “Great,” Tyler said with a fake smile. “Do I get breakfast first?”

            Katie gently picked him up, stood up from her bed and scanned the room for her favorite pair of pink flip-flops. She found them quickly, then lowered her tiny boyfriend onto the squishy soles.

            “What are you planning?” Tyler asked hesitantly.

            “What does it look like?”

            “And about breakfast?”

            “Where do you think were going?”

            “I should have just stayed quiet, shouldn’t I?”

            Katie shrugged. “Probably. Now lean back. I’ll give you exactly five seconds to find a comfy position before I start walking.

            “Thanks,” Tyler said, falling onto his back. Katie lowered her foot onto him, mashing his body into the squishy sole, her skin smothering his face. He tried to move, but there was no chance of doing so under her weight.

            She squirmed her foot around, her toes finding their positions at the front of the flip-flop. Tyler had managed to make it in between the balls of her foot. At least there wasn’t that much pressure on him. The smell made up for it.

            The giantess wiggled her foot, feeling the tiny mass underneath her. Satisfied that he wouldn’t slide out, she started walking. Her foot rose up into the air, a moment for Tyler to inhale as much oxygen as he possibly could, then smashed down to earth, the impact threatening the crush the little boy’s delicate ribs. Over and over again she stepped, her foot rising and falling rhythmically, crushing the life out of her tiny toy. Still, he felt amazing under her.

            “Hey dad,” Katie said as she came into the kitchen. She gingerly stepped over to the cabinet, taking out a bowl and a box of cereal. “Anything cool happening?”

            “Not much,” her dad replied. “Anything going on with you?”

            “Nope,” the girl said, plopping her form onto a chair, poring out the milk and cereal.  She scrunched her toes, finding that Tyler still hadn’t moved from his position. What a good little slave.

            Her phone rang only a few seconds later. “Hello?” she answered. “Chloe? Oh yeah, what’s up? Today? Yeah, I think I can. Yeah. Okay, I’ll talk to you then.” She placed the phone on the table.

            “Something going on now?” her dad asked.

            “Not really. I’m just going over to Chloe’s house later.”

            “Sounds fun.”

            “Oh, it will be,” the girl answered, pressing down on her toy.