- Text Size +

After a few minutes of her tracing my back with her sharp fingernails she picked me up and took the tape off my mouth.  She held me above her.

“I’ve got to get a shower before work,” she said holding me above her enormous frame.  I could see a puddle of cum right at the top of her cleavage that I had left there.  Her striking blue eyes looked up at my tiny body.

“I’d let you join me,” she said, “But you haven’t earned it yet.  I can tell you are still thinking about escaping.”
Normally I would vehemntly deny this accusation, but this girl was one step ahead of me it seemed.  He had reached a part of me so primal and carnal that I was completely vulnerable in front of her.  I couldn’t speak.  My silence spoke for me.

“It’s okay,” she said sitting up.  She set me down on the soft bed. “It will just take a little longer is all.”

She grabbed some clothes and a towel and headed into the bathroom.  I was so spent.  Even though the door was wide open to her bed room I had no energy to get up and leave.  I’m sure the outer doors were all locked anyways.

Even though I had just gotten up an hour or so ago, I was really really tired.  No woman had ever before forced me to cum against my own will, let alone with such ease.  I realized how powerful Sabrina was from a sexual stand point at my diminished size. 

After a few minutes she emerged in her work uniform: an olive garden polo shirt with khakis.  Her hair done up behind in a cute pony tail.  She had also put on some mascara and lipstick.  Even when this girl wasn’t trying hard, she was still beautiful.

“I’m going to leave for work in a few minutes.” She said, “Don’t worry; I’ll put some food out for you. Do you want the TV on?”

I was still lying on my side looking at her gorgeous outline.

“Mr. West?” She quested

It took me a moment to find my voice; I was still in recovery mode.

“Uh, “I cleared my throat, “No, uh, thank you.”
“Okay, suit yourself.”

She walked out of the room and brought some food on a platter for me, lunch meat, cheese, bread, that sort of thing. 

She picked me up non chalantly again, I felt like a wet noodle.  She set me down by the food on the carpet and placed a hand towel over me to cover me up.

“You rest up, Mr. West. My shift is going to be 12 hours today so you’ll be alone for a while. “
She gently stroked my hair and I felt like a million bucks to receive affections from the blonde goddess.

Then she layed down on her side next to me.  Her enormous theater sized face was in front of me.  I stared into her eyes as she looked back at me.  Her expression was one of sympathy almost.

She whispered now, “I gave you some homework to do while I’m gone.”
She brushed a stray lock of platinum hair out of her eye that didn’t get done up in the pony tail.

“You were always good about assigning lots of homework, but I don’t think this will be too difficult.  I left your laptop sitting over by the TV.  I’ve made a separate account for you on it now so you can get onto it.  The password is slaveboy, it’s all one word and lowercase. Will you be able to remember that? Or should I write it down?”

“I’m, *ahem*,” I cleared my throat, my voice was so soft now, “I can remember that.”

She stroked the side of my face with one of her giant fingers; I turned my head slightly towards the pleasure. She grinned faintly.

“I’ve got control of the main admin account, so don’t try anything funny, okay?” the grin had faded. “Your permissions on my laptop are limited.”
I noticed how she called it her laptop now

“But you still have access to microsoft word. Your homework assignment is to write a 1500 word essay for me.  College applications are coming up and I’ve got better things to do.  The prompt is ‘When were two times in your life when you were a leader, and, what did you learn from these experiences.’ You’re a clever little man, make something up good for me while I’m at work.”
Her eyes peered deeply into mine. Her warm hand rested on top of my shrunken body.

“Be good to me,” she whispered, “And I’ll be good to you.”
She lay there staring at me for another couple seconds and then got up and left, closing the door behind her.

I didn’t fall asleep, but I had to stay lying down for a few minutes to recover from the morning.  When I did finally get up the clock read 12:21pm.  I looked around the room at 7 inches high again.  I was getting used to everything being so big to me.

I ate a little and walked over to the laptop.  I fired up my old laptop, all the buttons were so big.  I knew typing would be a chore.  Now having a quest from my captor, I felt a weird desire to do a really good job on the essay, maybe Stockholm syndrome was finally kicking in, but I had a drive to please the giantess who had shrunk me down by forcing me to cum against my own will.

The windows screen came up and showed the different users.  One was labeled Sabrina which had an icon of her beautiful face.  I knew better than to try to ‘hack’ it.  I would only end up with more embarrassing photos of myself and worse, Sabrina would trust me even less.

The other said Mr. West. Surprisingly it had my photo for an icon. She must have pulled it from the school website.  It was nice to see myself big again, wearing clothes.  It reminded me of the humanity that I had lost.

I typed “slaveboy” into the account and sure enough it logged in.  The desktop picture was set to one of Sabrina’s cleavage. It was taken by her, just below her chin and wait a minute… I looked closer between her boobs where the cross necklace was.  Sure enough, there was a tiny figure nestled between her breasts.  She must have snapped it sometime during the night.  I stared at the picture and immediately got a stiffy.  Not only because he boobs were flawless and perfectly spherical shaped as the protruded from her chest, but because of the power she had over me last night.  I had come to rely on her even for body heat. Without her I would have frozen on the bed.  I remembered what she was like at that size also.  Powerful and sexy as hell. 
I shook my head, enough day dreaming.

I noticed that wireless internet was disabled for this account.  Made sense.  I had no way of contacting the outside world.

I opened up microsoft word and started typing the essay.  If I write a kick ass essay, she will be kinder to me.  She will start to trust me.  It was very slow going. I was hopping all over the keyboard and proof reading as I went.  I used some experiences from my own life as a basis for the essay.  I had leadership positions as a youth that fit well with the prompt.  It took a long time because of my size.  I wrapped up around 6 or so.  I had been typing all afternoon.  I took another snack break. 

I briefly thought about trying to find an escape but the door was way too high up to reach.  Even if I could move furniture I don’t think I could get enough torque on the knob to open it, and even then, then what?  Even if I was rescued by a friend or the cops, who would believe she had shrunk me?  She could deny it, I mean; nobody ever has been shrunk before.  And then I would never be big again. 
No, I resolved, the only way out of this is to convince Sabrina to make me big again.  Nothing else would work.  I would have to be tactful and skillful and make sure that I didn’t let her turn me into the pet she was trying to fashion me into.  I would get into her good graces and make her love me, then feel sorry for me and then return me to normal.  It would take time.  I would have to bend her mind, much like she was trying to bend mine.  I must admit though, she was being much more successful at it than me.  She had gotten me to admit and confess things and even think things I didn’t want to think, like how much I wanted to please her and how much I missed her right now.  If only she would come home soon.

Snap out of it, I thought.

Then from the corner of my eye I saw something move. No, not move, it was the laptop screen, it had started displaying the screen saver.  I thought nothing of it and then I realized that it was a slideshow of pictures.  All of them were Sabrina.

I stared at a distance and then slowly walked closer and closer to the screen which commanded my attention.

One of them was her on a boat in her bikini.  He platinum hair wet and slicked back behind her head.  The sun in her blue eyes.  Her pale white skin glowing.  The small pale blue bikini struggling to hold her generous breasts up.  A dark line of cleavage in between her boobs.  The light reflected off the two wet orbs.

The picture changed to her in front of a mirror.  It looked like a yoga studio.  She was wearing yoga pants,  she lifted up her shirt displaying her mid-riff.  I noticed her pierced belly button.  Her shirt swooped down once again displaying a mind numbing view of her cleavage.

I noticed my dick getting hard as picture after picture came up.  I was drawn to it like a moth to the flame.  I couldn’t look away even though I knew I should.

I started to stroke myself when the picture of her at Halloween came up.  She was dressed like a sexy nurse.  Cliché, I thought, but that thought went when I noticed she was pressing her elbows in and bending over slightly creating a staggering view of her breasts.  “Damn,” I thought, “it should be illegal”

My massive dick was difficult to stroke, but I did my best and I stroked harder and harder as I was assaulted by picture after picture of Sabrina came up.  Finally I could take no more.  The next picture was just of her face.  Her eyes looked into the camera pleading, like she wanted something.  I felt myself get tipped over the edge.  But just when I would normally blow my load, nothing happened.  An intense pressure built up inside of me.  Like something was holding it back. 
“Ahhhhhhh!” I yelled, not quite in pain, but mostly frustration at being denied.

I looked down at my giant cock, it was huge, it had crawled up my chest.  The veins looked like they would burst.

I began rubbing up and down it again feeling my pleasure build up more and more.  I looked back up to see a picture  of Sabrina laying on her back on the bed, taking a selfie of her in her bra and panties.  She looked exquisite.  I wanted her at that moment.  Again I felt myself lose it, but nothing came out, there was no pleasure either.  It was all held back somehow.

“Gah!” I sighed in frustration. 
Again and again I tried but to no avail.  I could not get myself off.  All the while the pressure built stronger and stronger.  I thought I might go crazy.  Then I realized, Sabrina was behind this.

I don’t know how, but she must have made it so that I couldn’t masturbate.  That bitch!  Why would she do that to me?  I thought and then I realized it was so she could control me even more.  Now she would control when I could come?  I was a human being, but from whatever she did to me I felt more like a used tool.  I had written her supid essay and now she wouldn’t let me have some fun.  She wasn’t even here.  Why would she do this to me?

“Why?”  I pleaded out loud, my voice cracking.  I realized how pathetic I sounded.  I had been reduced to a tiny ball of lust from this voluptuous vixen.  My enormous dick between my legs throbbed with each heart beat.

Well I’d better cut my losses, as much as I didn’t want to.  I closed the laptop as it flashed a picture of her done up as a cowgirl with a denim shirt holding her breasts together on a tractor.  She had on a cowboy hat and white cutoff jeans. 
“Damn that bitch,” I thought as my cock twitched at her picture. 
“Why would she be so cruel?”
I managed to find the remote control to the TV and turned it on.  I watched the news for a bit and my erection began to subside.  I was finally able to start controlling my thoughts again.  I was still so angry at her for changing my body like this against my will or knowledge.  She could have at least warned me.  I didn’t know how she could do things like this, both morally or physically, but she had just denied me about 6 orgasms and I felt so frustrated.

I kept watching TV while I simmered down.

Eventually around midnight I heard her come home.  I was ready to give her a piece of my mind.  This was really not cool.

She opened the door and without even looking at me threw her bag against the wall and slumped down prone on the bed.  Her head in the pillow.  I heard her sobbing.  From my vantage point I noticed her shoulders shaking as she cried. 
I immediately forgot my anger as I watched my captor breaking down in tears.

After a moment I picked up some courage and walked over to the bed frame.  I was able to climb up and get on to the mattress.

“Sabrina?” I asked.  She continued sobbing.  Whatever it was had her really shaken up.

“Sabrina?”  I asked again, this time I walked over and reached out and touched her elbow.

She looked up from out of the pillow and sniffed loudly.

“Oh hey, Mr. W.” she said, her mascara running slightly. 

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“I was late again,” she sniffled, “my manager yelled at me and said if I’m late one more time they’ll fire me.” Her voice shook with emotion.

“Also, a customer blew up at me today when I accidently brought out the wrong food,” she began to slowly regain control of her voice.

“She said that I was incompetent and would never amount to anything in life because I was out of high school and still had to work at a dump like Olive Garden. She was so rude and mean to me for no reason.”

“It was an honest mistake, I don’t know why she was so mean to me.” Sabrina’s voice was filled with emotion.  She buried her head in the pillow again and a few gentle sobs wracked her body.

I reached out and stroked her forearm gently.

“Hey there, it’s okay Sabrina.” I tried to comfort her as much as a 7 inch tall man can comfort a giantess.

“People suck sometimes.” I said.  “I used to work at a call center and I’d have to deal with peoples shit all the time.  But at least it was over the phone, I didn’t have to deal with them in person.”

I was really unprepared for this turn of events. It caught me completely off guard.

“Please,” I pleaded in a soft, soothing voice, “Stop crying”
“I don’t like to see you cry.”

Her sobs became softer.  She looked up at me again.

“There,” I said. “You’ll be happy to know I wrote you a fantastic essay today.”
“Really?” She grinned a little

“There’s a smile,” I said and pushed her arm gently with my tiny hand. “yeah, sure, it was nothing.”
“Here,” I said, “why don’t you read it over?”

She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and sniffled a little bit.

“Okay,” she conceded softly.

It was really weird seeing my captor who was normally domineering and head strong become so vulnerable.  My heart went out to her.  I would do anything to make her happy again.  I want to hold her and lover her and shush her and tell her everything would be okay. Of course it would be impossible to hold her at my current size.