- Text Size +

Sabrina set me on the kitchen countertop and gave me some food she brought home from work.
“But what about your cat?”  I asked nervously.

She smirked, “I just made him up.  Oh, and my mom is out of town right now, so I have the house all to myself.”  She put the back of her hand to her mouth and yawned.  “I’m going to get ready for bed while you eat up.”
Just as I was finishing up Sabrina came back in wearing a silk nightgown.  As always, she looked amazing.  The thin straps hung off of her pale soft shoulders.  The neckline plunged down to show a gut wrenching amount of her bosom which despite any support from a bra still seemed to bulge upwards and outwards against gravity.  She also had on a gold necklance I didn’t notice before with a small cross that seemed to dip down into her cleavage.  She did look a bit sleepy though, her eyes were half shut like she had a long shift at work.
“Now to discuss our sleeping arrangements.”  She said, “I have decided for some of your punishment you will spend the night with me under my close supervision.”
I didn’t like the sound of that one bit.
She pulled a twisty-tie from the cupboard, the kind you use to seal the bag around a loaf of bread.  Then she got down on her knees so her enormous theater-sized face was looming right in front of me.
“Put your hands together please.”  She said quietly.
“Why?”  I asked apprehensively.

“I’m too tired for this right now, Mr. West.  I gave you food, I’ve made you comfortable, now just man up and accept your punishment for the night.”
I noticed her voice rose a little in frustration.  Once again I melted in front of her, what choice did I have?  I’m sure she could have easily overpowered me anyways.
When my hands were in front of me she twisty-tied them together, which normally would be really easy to undo, but at my size of course, they were just about the same as handcuffs.  She tied the ends together firmly so that there was no way I was going to get out of it, but not so tight that my circulation was cut off.
“Can you get out of it?”  She questioned me.
I tested the bond, it held strong.  I shook my head no, not making eye contact with her.
“Are you going to try?”  She challenged me.

I shook my head again, fully coming to accept my fate.
“Good boy.”  She said and then her hands went behind her neck.  I looked up and saw her undoing the clasp of her necklace.   “Oh, noooooo.”  Was all I could think.

“Tonight you’re really going to get to know me, doll man,” she seemed a little excited now, “Me and my girls that is.”
She undid the necklace and brought it onto the counter top.
“Hands up, pet.” She said.

I reluctantly held up my hands and she thread the chain of her necklace through my arms like a thread through the eye of a needle.  When it was through I saw a smile crease the corners of her delicate lips.
“Sabrina, this really isn’t---“ I began

“Tut tut, Mr. W., I’ll hear no more of that,” she took on a scolding tone, “You were naughty, you get punished, it’s as simple as that.  You should be glad I’m not doing anything worse.  Hopefully this teaches you not to try to run away from me anymore.”

She pulled on both ends of the chain and I felt my feet leave the ground.  Just like that I was air-born.  I thought being strung up by my wrists would hurt, but the sensation was really not that bad.  I think because of my smaller size the pressure on my wrists didn’t have the same effect as if I was still my normal size.
Sabrina held me out in front of her like a prized piece of jewelry, which I suppose is really all I was at this point.  Her lips parted in a smile to reveal her bleached white teeth.
“You see my pet,” she raised her eyebrows like she was explaining to a child, “at your teeny tiny size you’re too small to even generate enough body heat to make it through the night by yourself.  This is really the only way for you to sleep tonight, since I keep the AC so low.  You’ll need my body heat if you don’t want to get hypothermic.”

And with that she pulled me in close to her body.  I saw her slender neck getting bigger and bigger.  I noticed the her prominent collar bone and just below that her seemingly impossibly large rack that was pulled up in, what I hate to admit, was the most astonishing display of cleavage I’d seen in my entire life.  Her two large boobs each had a small amount of freckling on the tops of them that led down into a deep valley of darkness between the twin orbs.   My mind again took a mental snap shot that I’m sure I’d never be able to forget.
Then all at once I made contact with her neck as she fastened the chain behind her neck.  When she was done she let the chain slack and I began sliding down the path of least resistance her body took, first her throat, then past her clavicle, then down into that amazing cleavage.  Her skin was warm, so warm.  It felt amazing in fact.  My naked body seemed to want to touch as much of her as I possibly could even though I knew how wrong it was.
“There we go.” I heard her say, but to be honest I felt her say it since I was so close to her vocal chords at this size.
“You’ll be comfortable in there, you’ll see.”  She said.
I thought her voice had a strange effect on me before but now it was overpowering.  Because of my smaller size it made my body physically vibrate with each syllable she spoke.  I found it tickled me and seemed to make my member vibrate the most.
I noticed she smelled really nice, some flowery fruity smell that you’d expect from a girl her age.  Her entire body seemed to be oozing femininity.  The warmth of her soft, supple skin.  The sound and the feeling of her voice.  The scent of her body, it was all too much and I found myself, once again, getting hard.  I couldn’t exactly maneuver that much and my dick kept poking her boob as she walked out of the kitchen.
“Don’t get too excited down there, Mr. W.”  She teased, “I already showered for the night!”
Her voice was so powerful.  I was sure that if she kept talking it would be enough to make me come on its own.  It went all through my body and tickled me in a way I just couldn’t handle.
She turned out the light and got under the covers.  She laid on her back and once she was settled in I managed to wriggle out from between her breasts and move up her neckline a bit.
“That tickles,” she giggled, sending vibrations through my tiny body, “What on earth are you doing?”
“I think I’d be more comfortable here.” I explained and nestled myself in the space between her two collarbones.
“Okay,” she said suspiciously, “Suit yourself.” She gave out a big yawn.

“You can try to fight it all you want but I know you love my boobs.”  Her words kept tickling me, and I felt my member contract involuntarily.  If she kept talking she would push me over the edge again. I chose not to say anything and just go to sleep.
Her skin was so soft and warm.  I could hear her heart beat through it and also feel the breath pass through her.  She wasn’t joking about the AC, it was a bit cold, but her body gave off enough heat to keep me warm.  For how long the day had been I was exhausted and I found myself nodding off in no time.  Soon enough I was out like a light.


I woke up a few hours late, to a great upheaval.  I felt the ground moving beneath me.  Sabrina was turning over!  As she did I slid against her pale skin and landed unceremoniously onto the sheet.  Should I get her attention somehow?  What if she did it again and smothered me?  I figured that was unlikely. 
Still bound to her chain looked up at her moon lit face.  Even in the darkness her hair looked white when it caught the moonlight coming through the window.  I thought off all the times I saw her in class. I never thought anything about her, but as things with her progressed I truly came to realize just how beautiful she was.  Too bad she was also a psychopath.
I nestled into the sheet, it lacked the warmth, softness, and scent of Sabrina, but I’m sure it would do for the night.
As I tried to fall asleep again I noticed I was getting a bit cold.  First my feet, then my ears and it continued to creep over me.  I normally don’t mind the cold, I sleep with the AC blasting myself, but this was different.  I began to shiver and shake as more and more heat left my body.  When my teeth started chattering I realized that sleeping on the sheet was not really an option.  I got back up.
I surveyed the scene before me.  The space on her chest between the collar bones would no longer work because she was at a steep angle.  Climbing onto her neck seemed like a bad idea since she might just roll back over.  I needed somewhere that would keep me secure without moving too much wherever she moved.  Oh dang it….
I rubbed my folded arms to get some heat back.  At my tiny 2 inches I had lost so much self sufficiency I couldn’t even keep my own body warm.  There was no other option.  I reached her bicep and hoisted myself onto it.  I noticed it was really firm and toned.  This girl probably hit the gym regularly.  From there I walked across her bicep to about her arm pit area.  The angle onto her breast was steep, but not too bad.  Using my fused hands and both legs I managed to scale the largest breast I’d ever seen.  Her skin was so, so warm.  My body seemed to drink in her heat.  I felt sensation returning to my ankles.  I hoisted myself on top of it and began to burrow into her cleavage as far as I could go.  As I did I heard her emit a high pitched sigh in her sleep, it sounded like a sigh of pleasure.  Her breathing remained unchanged throughout the experience.  Either she was still asleep or a really really good faker. 
Her boobs surrounded me like a warm hug.  I felt the heat from her breasts surround my body and my teeth stopped chattering.  It was a really good feeling.  I guess I was appreciative in a way for her giving me the heat.  That was a silly thought though since she caused this whole thing.  Still though, I found comfort being so close to her again.  I nodded off to sleep again.

That night I fought off erotic dreams, most of them involved Sabrina in one way or another.  My penis kept finding ways to rub against her pliant soft boob-flesh through the night.  Most of my dreams were of me full sized making out with Sabrina in my office, or her tugging me off while I yelled her name in pleasure.  What was wrong with me?  Was I actually that weak that I forgot I was being kidnapped?


When I woke up I was alone on the bed again.  Still two inches tall, but no longer bound.  She must have undone the twisty-tie while I was asleep. The idea that she could manipulate my entire body and move me around without waking me up or me having any recollection was disturbing. 
Running away entered my mind again very briefly, but I soon realized it would be foolish to do on so many fronts.  I would just lay down and wait for Sabrina’s return.

It was probably about 40 minutes before I heard the front door open.  Sabrina entered and my eyes nearly fell out of their sockets, before me stood a blond busty amazon in workout attire.  She wore a pink workout bra with short shorts, showing off her taut midriff and long smooth creamy legs.  Her upper body was sweaty, and the sun gleamed off her cleavage which was drenched in sweat.  She was breathing hard trying to catch her breath. 
“Oh good.” She said between breaths.  “I’m glad you didn’t try anything stupid.”
She took a swig from a water bottle and then  fell down on the bed beside me making a wave go through the mattress which caused me to lose my balance and fall flat on my butt.
“Ahhhhhhh…  Ahhhhhhhh”  she took nice relaxing breaths now.
“I just ran back from the gym after my workout.”  She explained.  “Give me a moment.”
I watched her tummy rise and fall with each breath.  Her gargantuan breasts heaved up and down with each passage of air.  I watched them, they were positively hypnotic to me.
When she caught her breath she turned over on her side like last night, only today the sight was much more intimidating.  Her sweat covered body was shiny in the sun from the window.  I could see her abs  and of course her breasts were still pushed upward somehow to create an unreal amount of cleavage.  For a girl with her frame having two mountains like those was just cheating.  It was no wonder she could get guys to do things for her.
“I hope you learned your lesson, pet.”  She said sternly, “But I am a fair mistress, and I will keep my end of the bargain.  You can return to five inches now if you like.”
I breathed a sigh of relief.
“Ah ah!”  she chided, “The caveat is that if you ever try to escape again, I will reduce you even more, I won’t say how much, but you really, really won’t like it.”  Her sharp blue eyes pinned me to the sheet.
“And just to show you I am a gentle mistress and I want to make you happy,”
My ears perked up, though I wasn’t fond of her starting to use the term “mistress.”

“I will give you a onetime standing offer to be a full one and a half feet with a condition!” A mischievous smile bloomed across her face and with a free hand she pulled back a blond lock of hair that had gotten free.
I was hanging on her every word.
“The condition is that you agree to give me a back massage!” She said gleefully, “My back is so sore after my routine today!”  She made a scrunched up face like she was in mock-discomfort.
“So what do you say, Mr. West?”  Her face once again took on a sly smile. I knew this was probably a trap of some sort.  I should just take the five inches, show her that she can’t control me.  I’m not her play thing.  I’m still a human being with rights and freedom.  But at the end of the day, I knew I’d rather be one and a half feet of human being than five inches of human being.  I took the bait.
“That sounds really nice!”  I yelled up to her, “I’ll give you a massage if you’ll make me 18 inches first.”

Her face was practically beaming, her smile intensified and I saw her bright already large doe- eyes flair up even larger with excitement and anticipation.  I admit, I felt good about making her happy again after disappointing her. 
“Wonderful!” She exclaimed, and at once her thumb and forefinger were at my member pulling and tugging gently. 
“Are you ready to be a big man for me again?  Huh pet?”  She cooed in a baby voice.
I found myself getting hard and even gasping “Yes” to her taunt at me.
“You ready to make me happy and give me a nice massage for my sore sore back?  Can you do that for me little man?” She continued in her little girl voice  that she knew would have the desired effect one me.

I was weak in the knees as the grasped my hard on which was right at the tipping point.  I no longer had the mental capacity to respond to her taunts and teases.  In one final pulse she pulled me over the edge in an amazing orgasm.
“Another quickie,” I remember hearing her whisper. “You haven’t earned the good stuff yet.”
I was on my back panting and looking up at her large face which was now becoming smaller.  I mean it was still huge compared to a normal human face.  I felt the ground shrinking beneath me.  As it became smaller and smaller I felt some semblance of humanity return to me.  I was one step farther from a pet and one more closer to being a man again.  It was a good feeling.  I stopped growing and as far as I could tell I stood was about 18 inches long, my dick was still enormous, even as it deflated between her fingers.  I felt her add a middle and ring finger to the operation to generate even more pleasure against my now larger member.  Now all I had to do was give one little massage…. Then what?
“I hope I didn’t wear you all out.”  She said, “I know I’m not a big girl, but to you this is going to be a full body work out!”

She got up onto her knees and undid her pony tail.  She shook her blond hair free in an extremely sexy wiggle which also caused her bosom to shake gently.  I gulped as I looked up at her.  Despite her being a little smaller from what she was before, I could tell I was still no match for her.  If she wanted to she could tear me limb from limb. 
She flopped down face first on a pillow and then turned her head to the side and let out a high pitched sigh which blew some of her hair out of her face.
Her hands delicately went up behind her back to un clip the workout bra she had on and reveal her bare back.  I noticed how smooth and pale her skin was all over, despite the freckles she had on her cheeks and on top of her boobs, her back was absolutely flawless. I noticed the small divit just above her round firm buttocks where her lower back was, and below her bottom, her long pale thighs stretched on.  Scanning her amazing body I also couldn’t help but noticed a tiny bit of tantalizing side boob that was showing from taking the back of the bra off.
Now I let out a sigh of my own.  Just one little massage, I thought.
“There’s a bottle of lotion on the nightstand love,” she intoned, “Be a dear and don’t skimp on it would you? I want you to work out all my knots!  If you do a really really good job, I’ll probably be happy enough to give you a nice little reward after for a job well done.”  Her voice went up at the end in a tease.
I swallowed involuntarily.  What was that suppose to mean?  I think I knew, still, it would be best to keep this blonde teen-age sexpot happy for now.  I began walking over to the nightstand.