- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Aubrey catches Ben off guard.

Looking down at the tiny little human below her Aubrey felt her heart racing and her sexual tension rising. This was the first male she had ever seen in person and even though he was smaller than her pinkie finger he looked good enough to eat. Eyes dilated and heart racing Aubrey reached her hands down and grasped the tiny male in her hand before he tried to escape and hurt himself.

 

 The thoughts of what she had just caught and the implications were running wild through her head. She could feel the tiny man wiggling frantically in her hand like a bird and felt his tiny heart beating madly. She was afraid he might hurt himsel so she brought his tiny form up to her mouth and began breathing on him to shush him like a mother would to a baby. To Ben this was anything but comforting as he was being blown on like a hurricane and smelled her minty breath flowing over him. 

 

Aubrey could feel the little man's struggles becoming less and less and she was worried he was suffocating. She took her finger and gently put it on his chest careful not to crush him and tried to see if he was still breathing. Much to her relief he was still breathing only he passed out due to the stress. Aubrey took this moment to look him over and see if she could find out anything about him. She noticed that his clothes were very advanced and figured that the men were far more along in technology than her people.

 

Smiling devilishly Aubrey gently stripped his shirt off and caught a glimpse of his bare top. He was pretty well put together and seeing as this was the first man she had ever seen up close and he was in her hand to boot. The short light brown hair on his semitanned face made him a very attractive man. She took her finger and began rubbing his body ,feeling his toned little muscles. Aubrey wanted to see more of him but decided she needed to conceal him and make sure nobody saw she had him.

 

 There was a standing rule that if any woman had ever found or encountered a man she was to turn him over to the government . If any woman was found to have disobeyed these rules she would be charged accordingly. Weighing the pros and cons of keeping him her mind was racing with the possibilites. If she turned him over she might be given a reward of some sorts but would most likely never see him again. The last though of never seeing him again made up her mind for her.

 

Aubrey took the tiny man and slid him underneath her blouse concealing him from the outside world. Climbing down the ladder and looking around Aubrey felt the tiny man up against her bare skin ad it was driving her insane!

 

"Oh my God!"she squealed.

 

Waling over to her van Aubrey was startled by the appearance of 10 college aged girls running into her. The girls were all weraing very skimpy clothes and looked like they were looking for something. The tallest girl and most likely the ringleader stepped up to Aubrey and spoke "Have you seen the man anywhere around here?"

 

Aubrey shook her head and apologized for not being any help.

 

The light skinned brunette eyed her suspiciously" My girlfirends all saw him coming this way and then say they saw you heading up the ladder to a perch. Are you sure you didn't see him?"

 

"No sorry I used to play out here as a girl and thought I might get  a good evening shot for the news. I was just scouting for future spots,besides if I had seen him I would have reported as should you girls." she said lying through her teeth.

 

The girls all looked at her and continued on their way taking a moment to look back at Aubrey before walking up ahead.

 

Aubrey made sure they were gone and then quickly got into her van and called in Carmen her station director letting her know she tried to get shots of the man but failed.

 

After hanging up her phone Aubrey decided to head back to her apartment and figure out what to do next. She was currently the woman with alot of activity in her life and a possesion most women would kill for.Driving off into the direction of her apartment she looked up into the sky and saw the helicopters flying overhead looking for something she currently had down her bra.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we meet a government official who knows the reason women were trying to get over the wall. Next chapter wil be about twice as long for those who want to see longer additions.