- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben sought a safe place ,but he found nothing but trouble

Landing on a rotted out piece of wood Ben looked all around to assure himself of his safety. Satisfied after seeing nothing Ben took out his transmitter chip and tried to make contact with the other side. "Damn,oh damn the wall must be blocking any signals. I've got to figure out a way to get back but with all those women blocking my path it near impossible"

 

With night approaching and the temperature beginning to drop Ben weighed his options. He could  try and wait out the women and sneak across the wall or he could try and make a run for it. Calculating his chances Ben pondered all his options.

 

While Ben was up on his perch a news van pulled around the back and inside the van Aubrey sat inside prepped to pounce. She had tracked Ben's position based off the last known shots of his location. She grew up in the area and determined where was the most secluded place around. There was a college close by so she knew the quietest place would be the old abandoned Chicken Barn.

 

Getting out of her van Aubrey walked around the side to the front end making sure not to make much noise. She knew at the little guys size evrything about her would be amplified. Luckily she had noise cancelling soles on her feet. She stalked around the side and stayed on the wall keeping her presence as invisble as possible. She knew that at the first sight  or sound he would rabbit. Carefully gliding to the outside window Aubrey found the old wooden ladder resting in a pile of leaves.

 

While Aubrey was getting closer to him,Ben was getting closer to a decision. He made the choice of camping out for the night on his safe haven and then waiting for the middle of the night to make his escape. His technology was far superior to the women's and he could cloak himself somewhat with his suit. It was by no means a great plan but it sure was better than being eaten or crushed or who know what else by the beastly females.

 

Taking one last glance outside Ben surveyed the field leading up to the barn and feeling stisfied he was safe Ben began to set up a makeshift camp with what he had in his duffel retractable duffel.

 

While Ben was relaxed and prepared for a mini rest Aubrey was getting really really close to her prey. Her breathing picked up as she caught whiff of the male,he smelled like a pleasant change for her. Living in a world full of estrogen women who had never smelled a man before could pick up their scent within a mile. While women were well groomed for what they had. The men who had advanced technology were far more adapt at making sure they were always clean and decent. She could smell the most incredible scent coming off of him,he was not only clean but he smelled almost like candy to her. She couldn't place why he smelled like this but he did. In all reality through evolution he didn't smell like candy but with women not being around men for the longest time their bodies became almost addicted to the male anatomy.

 

 They were sought after creatures and the fact that they couldn't get to them made them all the more desirable. This was part of the reasoning why Ben smelled so good to her,and he was close she could smell him. If Ben was paying any semblance of attention to his surroundings at this point he would have been able to sense he was in danger,but as men had become more dependant on ther technology they didn't hone their senses so they weren't as sharp. You would think a 100 foot woman would be impossible to miss.

 

Well as the minutes passed Ben was inching closer and closer to the one thing he was desperately trying to avoid. For him his near miss with the teen girls was as close as he ever wanted to ever get to a woman again. He would never want to venture out again and his old holofilms would be the most real women he would see again.

 

Time and fate were not about to let Ben relax though because just as Ben was about to drift off to sleep a giant hand came into his world and grasped him tightly!

Chapter End Notes:

Aubrey makes a decision next chapter