- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a story with any type of artwork.  These pics were unaltered from their original form and I just used them for inspiration to write this story and then arranged them in an order to match the story line.    I appreciate any and all reviews…..

 

Hayley was home alone and annoyed.  Her boyfriend Mark had blown here off several times over the last month for various excuses like work and his buddies getting together for drinks and to watch the game.  He’d either cancel on her last minute or show up late.  Tonight it had happened again.  She planned to make dinner for him and he called at 6 o’clock with a lame excuse about having get drinks with some guys from work to discuss a deal they were working on.  It was Friday night. “ What kind of work are they doing at this hour”, she thought.  

Now Mark was a good looking guy just at 6 foot tall and kept himself in shape not to mention he made some good money but none of that made up for his unreliability.  Hayley wasn’t bad looking either but she wasn’t getting any younger and she just wished Mark would make a better effort with their relationship

She sat at the kitchen table in the dress she had changed into for the dinner.  The meal was in the oven keeping warm but it was already ruined.  Her thoughts turned to the device that she had in her possession.  She had snuck it home from the research labs where she worked.  She wanted to show it to Mark and impress him on the important work she was involved in.  OK, she wasn’t much more than an assistant and she was supposed to lock the device up in the company safe for the weekend but she also thought no one would miss it if she brought it back early Monday morning.  

Haley1

Her mind started to wander as she waited for Mark to show up and she thought of much more devilish idea to show Mark how important she was and that he needed to pay her more attention and appreciate her more.  She thought about what she had planned to show Mark by using the device on a piece of furniture on her apartment but now she had other thoughts.  She kept track of the documentation for all the tests that had been run on the device by the scientists in charge and she knew how far it had been tested.  They had successful tests on animals but never humans but then how different is a human she thought to herself as she started to alter her plans.

It was after nine o’clock when Mark finally came to the door and sauntered in like he was only ten minutes late.  “Hi Babe”, she said casually as he came in. “I made dinner”, she told him, “but I had to wrap it up and put it in the fridge”.  “It’s OK”, he replied as he sat down next to her, “I got something to eat at the bar.  I’m not really hungry”.  If she had been on the fence with her plans that comment just pushed her over the edge.  She wanted him to respect her more and pay her the attention she deserved.

They made small talk for a while but most of it consisted of Mark telling about some deal he was working to close at work and how busy he was.  She reached over and picked up the device and looked at the setting she had made a few minutes earlier.  Mark noticed the device in her hands and asked, “What is that?  Did you get a new video camera?”   Apparently she wasn’t going to have to figure out how to work it into the conversation as Mark just did her a favor. 

“It’s a new type of camera they are working on in the lab.  It’s the newest generation of 3-D camera.   It’s pretty cool and I was able to borrow it for the weekend”, she told him in what was mostly a giant lie.  It didn’t matter anyway.  “Would you like to see how it works?”, she asked him innocently. 

“Sure”, he replied with his interest piqued.  She knew he was a gadget freak and always was getting the latest phone or TV or other electronic gadget.  “OK”, she told him, “I’ll take your picture with it.”  She looked down on the table and saw a pair of sunglasses and picked them up.  “Only problem is that it takes a couple minutes to work and the flash stays on and is pretty bright.  I only have one pair of protective glasses so you’ll have to close your eyes really tight until I tell you to open them. “, she tells him.  “OK”, he says, “No problem” as he stood up in front of her.  “This is too easy”, she thought to herself. 

As he stood there in front of her with his eyes tightly shut, she stood up a few feet away from him and took aim with the device.  She had a moment of hesitation but recalled that in the reports the lab animals where are restored to normal without any problems.  “I can undo this any time I want”, she thought to herself.  She aimed the device and said, “Remember, eyes tight until I tell you to open them.  I don’t want you complaining about temporary blindness to me.

Hayley2

She activated the device and within seconds she noticed the effects as Mark dwindles down in size before her eyes.  She kept it focused on him and he just kept getting smaller and smaller.   Within not much more than a minute, Mark was still standing in front of her but now he isn’t much more than three inches tall. 

She powered down the device and carefully sets it down directly in front of him.  She wasn’t sure why she did that, maybe for the effect or to confuse him when he opens his eyes.  She sat back down on the stool she was sitting on previously and stared down at how absolutely frickin’ cute he looked.   She really wasn’t even mad at him anymore after playing this “little trick” on him.  “Can I open my eyes yet”, he asked her and she replied “Sure, go ahead”.  

Mark opened his eyes and was instantly confused.  He was no longer in Hayley’s kitchen but some weird landscape.  In front of him was a large black monolith which was more than twice his height.  There were even larger monoliths that towered much higher in the distance.  He turned and was in for an even bigger shock.    It was a gigantic golden high heel sandal with an equally gigantic sexy foot in the shoe.  The shoe in front of him was taller than him.  He closed his eyes for a moment and reopened them thinking what was in front of him would change but when he opened them again he saw the same thing.  He looked at the show again and his eyes followed it upward where he saw a huge leg attached to the foot. 

Mark then heard Hayley’s voice say, “This must be so confusing for you, let me help you”.  Suddenly a hand came down in front of him and huge fingers grasped at him.  He struggled to escape them but they were two strong for him as he was lifted into the air at a rapid speed. 

Hayley4

Hayley had lifted Mark off the floor so she could explain to him what was happening.  She grabbed him with one hand and held him firmly in her fist.  Then she picked up the device not wanting to let it get broken on the floor and placed it on a shelf where it would be safe.  She sat back down on the stool and opened her hand.  She smiled as she saw her now tiny boyfriend sprawled out in the palm of her hand.

Mark now realized that he was still in his girlfriend kitchen only he was now tiny and lying on his back in the palm of her hand.  He was scared and wanted to escape but as he moved her thumb came up to his chest and pinned him down.    She smiled down at him which gave him a little comfort.

Hayley spoke first.  “I guess I owe you an explanation. “, she said, “It’s simple.  That’s not a 3D camera.  It’s a matter compression device and you’ve been compressed to about 1/24 of your normal size.  I did it because I’m tired of being second to your work and your sports and your buddies.  So this weekend, you’ll be here and you’ll be all mine for the whole weekend with no interruptions.  Oh and don’t worry, I can reverse the effect anytime and return you to normal.”

“I don’t like being this small and defenseless.”, Mark replied trying to end Hayley’s little game, “Turn me back to normal now.  I have things to do this weekend”.   Hayley looked at him a bit miffed, “You don’t get the point of this do you?” she told him, “I want you to give me the attention I deserve all weekend.  I don’t care about that other stuff.  If you want to be with me I need to be more important than all that.”  She thought for a moment and said, “If you‘d rather go do that stuff rather than be with me go ahead but don’t come back.  

She set him back down on the floor and said “It’s your choice.”  She watched him scamper off away from her feet toward the kitchen and then back again toward the front door but once his panic subsides he realized he wasn’t going anywhere at his current size.  He came back to her and called up.  “Come on, you made your point.  I promise to be better with our relationship just make me big again.  She giggled at him so small and still giving her orders.  “Not until after the weekend and you have to be good to me this weekend and make up for all those cancelled dates.”   Mark knew he had no choice and sighed to himself.  “OK, I’ll stay for the weekend.”

Hayley4

She brushed her hair back behind her ears and watched him helpless between her feet on the floor and decided to step up the action a bit.  She stood up and pulled her dress down off her shoulders and then down a bit below her waist until her breasts came popping out.  “Look up Mark”, she told him teasingly, as she leaned slightly over letting her breasts sway a little over his head.  Her breasts were 32Ds but at Mark’s size they were huge and many times his own size.  He stopped and stared up in wonderment at the biggest pair of boobs he’s ever seen. 

“I bet you’d like to play with these babies”, Hayley said to him teasingly.  “Maybe I’ll let you climb on them and cover them with kisses.  I’d like that.”  Mark just kept staring numbly and her massive set of ta-ta’s.  She rubs her hands over her naked breasts stopping to tease her nipples and said, “We have all weekend to play and you’ll get your chance.  Maybe I can cuddle you in between these tonight when I go to bed.  They would make a nice warm comfy bed for you.

Hayley7

Mark was fascinated as he watched her play with her breasts and wonders if he would survive a night between them.    The way Hayley is acting he thought he may not have a choice and will be finding out for himself.   “I want to feel what those tiny kisses feel like right now”, she told him from above.  “I can’t reach them anymore”, he told her half hoping she’ll enlarge him.  Hayley giggled at his response and said teasingly, “Aw, my widdle boyfriend can’t reach my big beautiful bobbies.  Let me give you something you can reach”.  She shuffled her leg forward so her shoe was right in front of him.  “My toes need kisses too.  Let me feel those widdle boy kisses”, she laughed.

Mark hesitated at kissing her foot.  It wasn’t something he did when he was normal sized and her foot was certainly a lot bigger now, even bigger than his whole body.  But for some reason the idea of his girlfriend now a giantess telling him to kiss her sexy foot seemed a bit like a turn on.  If he kissed her foot then it will give him a chance of getting a lift up to those gigantic breasts he thought.  Suddenly he was compelled to listen to her and dove forward and got on his knees and began kissing her toes.  Hayley giggled at the feel of his tiny mouth on her toes and smiles down at him saying, “Keep going”.  Mark didn’t hesitate as he climbed up on her foot past the strap of the golden sandal and covered the top of her foot with kisses.

Hayley8

  Hayley loved the attention and wanted to step the action up a notch.  She was even more turned on then Mark and she wanted him as horny as she was.  She looked down at him still busily kissing her foot.  “Hey Marky”, she called down, “Look up here.  The rest of me want some of those kisses too”.   Mark looked up and was in absolute awe of what he saw.    She towered over him and smiling down at him, her breasts suspended high over him and her hands lifted her skirt revealing her panties to him.  It was the most fabulous upskirt shot he had ever seen.   

The shock of the scene above him made Mark lose his composure for a moment, he lost his balance and tumbled off her foot to the floor.  Hayley continues to watch him on the floor as he tried to recover.  She thought how cute and little he was.  He was totally at her mercy and she could do whatever she wanted to him.    “Marky”, she said in a sing song voice, “I want to play”.

Mark had recovered from the fall and rolled over on his back to she Hayley looking down at him.  From his angle she looked even bigger.  Her hand moved down still grasping her skirt and then back up.  He watched almost hypnotized by the sight of her towering over him.  “Marky, Do you want to play with me?” she asked him, “You can climb all over my body and explore and give me your little kisses.  Would you like that?”

Mark just nodded to the affirmative.  This was too much for him.  A few minutes ago he was bigger than her and in full control of the situation just like he always was.  Now she had reversed roles with him and he didn’t like that but she was so damn sexy.  He tried to regain his position.  He stood up and said, “Sure babe I want to play with you.”

Hayley9

She lowered her body closer to him in response and he could see the moistness in her panties and what little control he thought he gained was quickly lost at this sight.  “Do you like my big sexy body, Mark?”, she asked teasing him.  She pulled playful at her dress and her hair fell in her face.  She positioned herself directly over him and made a playful pout.  “Don’t you like me anymore, Mark?”

“I love you, Hayley”, Mark shouted up to her, “I want to make love to you.  Make me big again and I’ll make sweet love to you”.  “Oh, we will”, Hayley responded,  “I promise you that but first I want to play with you some more.”   Hayley thought for a moment looking at Mark so helpless at her feet and said, “How about you do a strip for me, Mark.  After all I’m already showing you plenty of my goods.”

Mark thought about her request, ”She was showing me quite a bit already and maybe she’ll show me more.  Plus maybe we’ll get these games over with sooner and she’ll make me normal again.”  He started to strip by kicking off his shoes.  “Oh, I like it”, Hayley cooed, “More, more!”  Mark followed with his shirt slowly unbuttoning it while doing a little dance.

Hayley was excited by how Mark was getting into his stripping and lowered herself down to a crouching position directly over him to get a better view.  His shirt came off and after a little more dancing he started to work at his pants.  “I love it baby, more!” she purred at him.  She just wanted to grab him up and rip his remaining clothes off but she restrained herself and continued to watch him dance for her.  

Hayley10

Mark looked up and Hayley was right over him.  He could smell her womanhood and her hand was only inches from him.  He continued to dance slowly dropping his pants and stepping out of them.  He could tell that Hayley was enjoying the show and he would soon have his way with her.  “Maybe I can shrink her down and have her ride my dick”, he thought to himself wanting to get even with humiliation she was putting him through.  Next came off the tee-shirt leaving him with only his socks and underpants.  He figured he could dance for a little bit and stretch out the show for her.

Hayley saw her tiny boyfriend nearly naked and couldn’t wait any longer.  She reached down and her slender fingers wrapped around him before he could react.  She stood back up and opened her palm.  He was lying on his back in the palm of her hand.  “Hey I wasn’t done”, he protested.    “I couldn’t  wait”, Hayley purred, “I want to help you finish”.  Her thumb swung over and lightly pressed down on his chest as she gently pulled his socks off.  “What cute little feet”, she giggled, “You played with my feet so it’s only right I get to play with yours”.  She dropped his socks to the floor and brought her index finger up and used her manicured fingernail to tickle the soles of his feet. 

Mark was ticklish and Hayley knew it.  He squirmed in her palm but her thumb held him tight as she continued the torture.  Mark couldn’t take this treatment and he screamed while laughing at the same time for her to stop.  “What are you saying Mark?, “she giggled, “I can’t understand you with all that laughing.  You want more?” and she continued even though she knew he wanted her to stop.   

When she finally did stop she didn’t give him time to recover.  She immediately tugged at his undershorts pulling them off and dropping them to the ground leaving him completely naked in her palm.  She immediately spotted he had a full on hard on.  “I knew you liked me tickling you”, she told him as her fingernail came in and stroked his penis to full attention and he continued to try and catch his breath.  “You’re such a good sport.   Let me make it up to you.”   She leaned in and gave him a big wet kiss across the face that only caused him to lose his breath again.  “Oh my poor baby”, she giggled, “I know what you’d like”.  This time she brought her lips over his erect member and closed her lips around it and softly sucked in it. 

Mark was not happy with how Hayley was treating him and the tickling was pure torture but before he could say a word her lips locked on his penis and he was experiencing the most wonderful feeling of his life.  He had had blow jobs in the past but this was different, it was at a whole other level.  He totally lost control moaning as she continued sucking.  Hayley could hear his screams of ecstasy and she knew she had gotten it right.  When he came his load was so tiny, she barely tasted it. 

She moved him away from her face and he lay in her palm panting away totally out of it.  She thought he’s probably so out of it he doesn’t even know where he is.  She brought her palm up to her breast and gently pressed him against her warm skin to cuddling him.  She needed him to recover because the best part was yet to come. 

Hayley 11

Mark slowly recovered and looked up at his giantess girlfriend.  “That was fantastic”, he told her.  “I know”, she said softly looking down at him lovingly against her breast, “and we have even more to do”.  She turned and slowly walked to her bedroom still cuddling him.  Mark wasn’t sure what was left.  Maybe she was going to return him to normal and let him take her in the bed but then he realized she had left the device back in the kitchen.  Hayley interrupted his train of thought.  “You got off, honey”, she said still with a soft voice, “Now it’s my turn”. 

Hayley slowly lowered him down along her breast and along her torso, slowly rubbing him lightly across her belly.  Mark looked down and saw her other hand pulling on the elastic band of her silk panties and he realized what she had in mind and began to scream.  “Wait!  No!”, he yelled, “You can’t put me in there.  You’ll crush me or I’ll suffocate.”  She hesitated for a moment just as he got to the top of her panties.  “You said you wanted to make love to me”, she answered him calmly, “Anyway, I gave you the best BJ of your life.  It’s the least you can do for me.” 

She pushed him down and Mark was immediately assaulted with the smell of her wetness.  “Maybe she is just playing with me”, he thought but a moment later she pushed him feet first into her love canal and he began to scream again.  She stopped at his waist and slowly satisfied herself by stroking him in and out.  This didn’t last too long probably because of his screaming, yelling and pleading for her to let him go. Instead she inserted him back in up to his waist and then bent him forward so his chest and face slammed into the lips of her womanhood.   Using her fingers she spread the folds of skin and pushed him against her letting the skin close behind him holding him in place.  She snuggled up her panties so there was little chance of him freeing himself from her pussy. 

Hayley laid back in bed propped up with a pile of pillows behind her and relaxed.  She could feel Mark squirming to get free although she knew his efforts were fruitless.  She also knew that he was going to pleasure her tonight and if not she could simply squeeze her legs together and torture him into compliance.  “I wonder how many orgasms little Mark is going to me tonight”, she thought, “I bet it will be more than he ever gave me at full size”.

Mark was trapped in Hayley’s pussy.  He tried to maneuver but found himself trapped in her wetness.  In front of his face was something a bit harder and swollen that was about the same size as his head.  He reached up to touch it and Hayley’s body shook.  He realized his head was positioned directly in front of her clitoris.  He felt a poke on the back of his head from Hayley’s finger pushing his face against it.  “I want lots of kisses and tickles just like I gave you and don’t skimp on the tongue action” he heard her say.  She gave him a harder push and he knew he had no choice and started to lick and tickle her clit sending her shaking in the bed from his treatment    He knew it would be a long night for him.

Hayley soaked in the feeling of her tiny boyfriend kissing and hugging her most sensitive spot.  Every so often she would use her finger nail to tickle his ass and make him kick his legs, which gave her an added thrill.  The time past and she had orgasm after orgasm till she lost count.  She loved the feeling of total domination over him.  It was almost as good as all the work he was doing inside of her.  She didn’t want the feeling to stop.  She had planned to return him to normal at the end of the night but this was too just good. 

Mark was trapped in the hot sticky wetness of Hayley’s pussy.  He was sure she had no intention of letting him out anytime soon and as soon as he stopped hugging and kissing her, he would get a sharp poke from her manicured finger.  The way she had positioned him, he couldn’t maneuver at all.  Even if he could somehow get free, where would he go naked covered in her sticky cum and not much bigger than one of her fingers.  He wanted to scream but he knew that he would only swallow more of the fluid he was already coating in.    

Hayley turned off her bedside lamp and pulled the covers up over herself lying back for the night.  She had already decided that Mark would stay inside her till morning.  Frankly, she didn’t want to bother with cleaning him up and finding somewhere for him to sleep.  She also knew he’d be pissed for what she done to him.  Maybe keeping him down there for the night will make him a bit more compliant.  After all she had so many more games she wanted to play with him tomorrow.    As she laid back she felt him continuing to kiss her clit and she closed her eyes.  As she drifted off to sleep she thought about the possibility of keeping him like this forever, her little boy toy paying full attention to her needs all the time.    She smiled to herself and started to think of all the details needed to make that work.