- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is probably closer to something of my original stories.  Hope y'all like it.

Heather slowly put her foot down.  If she had stomped, it could have blown me halfway across the room.

"Going somewhere, bug?" "No, mistress." I wanted to grit my teeth, but if she sensed any spirit or backbone, it would end badly.

"I didn't think so. You still have a lot to learn about serving me. And we wouldn't want you to get any," she paused and finished, "tinier."

The shoe, a zebra striped peep toe heel, was like a building to me. The platform sole was a good 1/2" tall.  Which was easily twice my height. Which quite literally, put her toes above me.

She smirked, and squealed a little. "Today, we're going to learn how to paint my toes."  Like hell, I thought. A 3" bottle of nail polish was 6 times my size or about 50 feet tall.  "First step, climb up, stand on my big toe, and take a look at what was done last time."

I must've paused a little too long. Because her voice turned angry. "Climb you fucking ant! Or I will stick you on my dildo, and shove you so far up my cunt, it'll take a week crawl out!  Or maybe after you're up there, I'll let Joe fuck me with out a condom, and you can fucking get buried in two loads of cum! Mine and his!"

I did my best to climb the surface of the shoe.  It tilted up at the end, and I could easily fit under there now, but what it meant was I had to go around to the portion of the sole, that actually touched the ground. I think Heather was just looking for excuse to verbally abuse me.  It was fairly smooth, but I had had some practice doing this.


Heather thought it was funny to make me climb a couple pairs of stiletto heels, and then push me down, like a giant slide.  It was ok with the sandals, but the leather pumps she had smelled like sweat, and mold.

I managed to reach the open toe portion. Her big toe was taller than I was.  The next toe, was bent down at the first joint, showing me a bright metallic pink nail.  It was almost as tall as I was, and wider than I was tall. I could see my reflection in the polish.  I brushed sweat from my brow, and continued to climb her toe.  The ridges in the flesh made for easy handholds.  Climbing her toe was a breeze compared to her shoe.  I could smell a hint of perfume. A convienence done just for me, so I could tolerate her feet longer.

I stood upon the nailbed.  Like it's neighbor, it was a bright, metallic, reflective pink. I looked down at my own feet, trying to show how humble I was too my mistress. That I was grateful for the honor of being permitted to touch her flesh.  That even the lowest part of her body was to be too good for me.

She suddenly burst out luaghing.  "You stupid fuck! SMALLER! SMALLER! SMALLER!" My body suddenly invoked the curse on me and began to shrink.  Three times, which meant I'd be 1/8th my size. At 1/2" I was quickly going to be 1/16". "You know, you tiny
fucker, I never, NEVER get tired of whatching you shrink."  The nail, which was about 12 or 15 feet long, was suddenly an 80 foot plain of nothing but shiny pink.  "Fucking beg!  Get on your hands and knees and BEG me to make you shrink!"

I shouted as loud as I could. "PLEASE!  SHRINK ME MORE!  I AM UNWORTHY TO EXIST AS NOTHING BUT A BUG BEFORE YOU!" I reapeated this 3 times, before bowing low again.  "Damn right, you stupid puny FUCK! SMALLER!  SMALLER! SM--no... I think that's small enough."

I was now 1/64".  Her toenail was like a county now.  Well, I coudln't see anything but pink nail polish. I could hear her laughter.  She was enjoying this. Probably her pussy was wet too.  A giant finger approached, and I was right. Her finger smelled like pussy juice.

The viscious liquid clung to me, making me ahere to her fingertip, like a fly trapped in a web. Her enormous eye stared down upon me.  I could practically feel her hateful glare.  It was almost palpable, her hatred for me.  "I'm trying to think of the most humiliating
way for you to die, Matt."  I don't know why she hated me so, but I just wanted it to be over with.  The curse or whatever, left me as her plaything. I wanted to be free. In any way possible.

"Too bad most of them involve you touching me. And you aren't good enough for that. So, I think the floor for you, and good swift stomp of my foot.  I'd do it slow, but you aren't worth my attention anymore."

A swift breeze of air, and I was roughly pressed into the floor. I couldn't free myslef from the tiny drop of vaginal fluid. It clung like the thickest stickiest slime. Yet it was no more than a miniscule drop of her juices. Her foot caused a brief shadow, and then oblivion claimed me.

Heather slowly ground her foot into the tiny smear on the floor.  Her just stepped on her stepson, smiling breifly at the irony.  Suddenly an odd sensation surrounder her.  She felt the wind whoosh into her ears, and it stung her eyes so much they were forced closed.

She opened her eyes, and she could not believe what she was seeing.  She wasn't in her house anymore. The floor was green. And grey, and brown, yellow. She took a tentative step, onto the gray, and a tiny puff of dust rose in the air. She did it again and again. There was a tiny burst of flame or something orange.  Then the sounds of screaming and explosions reached her ears, and with a smile the realization, it dawned on her. 

"I'm a fucking giant!"  She laughed and laughed.  "I always wanted to be on top of the world! Now I am!"  She stomped her left foot, causing a  crack to appear in the ground.  "I must be like 5 miles tall!" SHe looked down on the map before her. "You know it was awfully fun squishing my little microbe of a stepson.  It's ten thousand times better squishing a fucking billion of you!" She stomped again, the city now a pile dust and ruins beneath her platform heels.  "Fight me you little puny bastards! Fight and die, like ants beneath my shoes!" She twisted the shoe to further grind the rubble into dust.  "I'm so much fucking BIGGER than you!"

The world suddenly swirled away from her. She looked down, and the ground was even father away. "Whole. Lee. Shit," she said in a dead calm. The gray areas were smaller, and closer together.  She realized the curse to control his size has passed to her, and she could be a god.

"BIGGER!"  She swelled into the sky.  "BIGGER!" The city disappeared under the toe of her shoe.  "This entire world is dead. I will fucking step on EVERYTHING!"  She screamed in an almost rage like roar. "BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER! BIGGER!"  Now over 275 miles tall, Heather could see the across the state.

"Hello, world.  I'm your new God.  You can start worshipping me, or you can start dying.  You're choice, but if you think this is a big as I can get, just try fucking with me. I will fuck this whole planet, and cum on it.  Now, let's start with some changes I want to make.  Starting now..."