- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hope someone likes it.

"You want me to what?"  Tori's tone was incredulous, surprise.

"Step on me," said the tiny man.  "Look the shrinking is increasing faster and faster.  It might be only another hour or two, and I'll hit microscopic size.  I-- I'm scared, Tori.  I don't want to see what happens.  I don't want to get eaten by a cat, or a bug, or - for God's sake, an amoeba!"

She had to strain to hear him now.  He continued shouting.  "I'd rather go out as I wish, not through some mischance or devoured like some prey or infestation."  She nodded.  If she were in his place, she'd probably be pretty scared too. "He's probably in worse shape mentally", she thought to her herself.  "He's already thought about possibilities I'd never think of."

"Please.  Tori... Victoria.  Let me end this existence on my own terms.  How I wish. Help me do it." He was pleading with her.

He knew which buttons to push. He knew she could not stand mindless suffering.  With a resigned nod of her head, she acquiesced to his demand.  "Huh-how should I do it? How do you want me to do it?" 

"Fast.  Quick.  Crush me like you'd crush a cockroach or spider. Swift and hard.  That way I shouldn't feel anything. Or much. And you've got to catch me during the next shrinking phase. But I do have one request. Please."

She smiled a little bit.  "Anything, my lil one."

"Wear your black heels.  The ones with the thick platform."

"Sure.  Why? And why during the next phase."

"Three reasons.  One I will keep to myself for now.  Number two, well, the thicker sole should give you more mass for the attempt.  Force equals mass times acceleration, and all that. Should give a greater impact to make sure I uh...die.  Third, there will be less sympathetic transmission through the thicker sole.  Ever step on a Lego?  Your foot feels it right through the shoe.  A thicker sole should prevent some of that feeling.  I hope. I don't want you to feel me under your shoe, or have to remember that feeling. As for during the shrinking phase, I think I'm more vulnerable then.  It's only a feeling, but I believe it to be true."  Actually, there was a reason for doing it during the shrinking process, but he wasn't sure she'd be able to accept that.

Her heart swelled.  As tiny as he was, he was still trying to protect her.  "Let me go get them."

She was gone perhaps a minute, maybe two, when he heard her heels clacking on the wood of the floor.

"Ok. I'm, ready."  She didn't smile, but she seemed resigned.

"Put me down on the floor.  I think we'll wait for the next event.  The smaller I am, the less you'll feel it, and the more likely our chances of success."

She carefully reached out and pinched him in her fingertips. Her soft mint green nails were about as long as his body now. She placed him before her shoes.

Matt walked a short distance to Tori's right shoe.  The sole was now as tall he was.  He couldn't quite touch her flesh, from this distance.  He suddenly quickly scrambled up the sole. "Hey! What are you doing!?" She screamed at him.

"Just keep still," he shouted at her.

He walked across the spongy sole, and got near her toes.  He reached out to touch the soft flesh of her big toe.  "Can you feel that," he asked.

She was only 5'2" tall, and could easily see the tiny man.  She though she did feel something, but it could have just been her imagination.  "Yes," she said softly, and a moment of sadness passed through her heart.

He wasn't even as tall as her big toe. The mint green polish was still nearly perfect.  It was only yesterday he painted them for her.  It was a silly game, but one she seemed to enjoy.  If his theory was right, she's have her pick of volunteers for pedicures for the rest of her life.

"Guess It would be a lot harder for me to polish your toes now, eh?"

"Especially since the brush is about 4 times your size now.  Hell, the bottle is bigger than you!"

"The bottle was almost as big as I was then.  Sorry if I did a horrible job on them."  He smiled a little bit, wondering if she'd ever notice the tiny monogram he'd written in white polish near the cuticles on each of her big toes.

She idly thought to herself, that he actually probably did a better job than she usually did.  Being closer to the nail, he probably had a better view, and got to the edges better than she did. Instead of smearing most of it over her skin.  She thought that if he were going to stick around, she'd have him paint her nails more often.  "You did fine, love."

Impulsively he kissed her big toe, then walked around to the others.  It was really incredible. Tori took care of her feet. Clean, and soft.  But what was amazing was his size.  Her toes looked incredibly powerful.  Strong enough to hold up her massive bulk, yet gentle enough to feel like silk.  "What are you doing..."  Her tone was softer, more sensual. Even curious.

He got down prostrate before the toes of her right foot. "Goddess, I humbly beg for the extreme privilege of kissing your toes."  She had a bit of bratty streak, and liked pretending that she was a bit of a bitch.  "I don't know. I don't really think you’re worthy..."  She let her voice trail off.  "Hmmm... maybe if you pledged to be my eternal slave.  My toe slave. Painting my toes every day if I want. Keeping my feet and shoes clean, and my toenails perfectly pedicured. Every day. For the rest. Of. Your. LIFE!" She nearly growled the last word, but still with a hint of playfulness.

"I pledge to be your toe slave, my Goddess. To spend the rest of my days, never rising above your ankle.  To never desire more than eternity kissing your toes, and using every effort to make sure that the lowest part of your body is kept as heavenly divine as the rest of you."  He bowed low, and laid his forehead upon the faux leather of her shoe.

"I accept, toeslave." He could hear the smile in her voice. The playful one.

He started to rise to his feet.

"No, no," she said. "Crawl."

He got back down, crawled back over to her big toe, and placed his face in the warm soft flesh. He maneuver to her others, kissing each in turn. She then lifted them up. "Don't forget the bottoms, and the arches."

After kissing the bottoms, he maneuvered to the natural arch of her toes, and laid under it. He couldn't help but stroke himself through his pants, while lying there smelling the soft scent. Touching the incredibly soft, warm flesh.  Feeling her blood pulse through the vessels under the skin.  He ejaculated almost immediately.

He then crawled out, and stood up. "Well, that was fun!"

She gave a crooked smile.  "It was, wasn't it?  Kinky and weird, but fun."

With no sensation or warning, the shrinking effect hit him again.  He stood stunned as he watched Tori's toes swiftly double in size. Her 8 foot tall big toe swelled to a mighty 16 feet. The others also rapidly grew.  Her littlest toe, now was 2/3 his size. The next episode, and it would tower over him at 8 feet.  No. The next phase would have to be it. 3/16 of an inch was too small.  Any smaller, and she'd probably just cause him to fly away.

Tori nearly screamed watching him suddenly be cut down in half again. She stifled it, thinking she might hurt his ears or something if she did.  "Can you hear me," "she whispered.  He appeared to nod. 

He yelled as loudly as he could (funny thing how he learning to use his diaphragm in high school theater came in use here.)  "Put your finger near the shoe!"  He moved to the edge of the platform sole. Waved one hand, extending his index finger, and pointing to the edge where she was.  Tori was a smart woman. She'd get it.  He repeated the motion three times.

She got his message, and placed her finger near his position.  He now fit into the cup of her index fingernail.  Luckily it was so long. She brought him up to her eyes.  "We've got to do it during the next one. We've got maybe 10 minutes now. Each new phase takes less and less time. Thanks for keeping me safe so far Tori.  Now, help me, before I get any smaller."

Tears welled up, she sniffed, but nodded.  "Yes. I'll make sure you don't get any smaller."

She lowered her hand to the ground, and he tumbled out of the nail.  A nail he'd painted just yesterday.  Now that nail was 25 feet long to him.  Good God!  He looked up at Tori. She had to look over 1000 feet tall from here.  The platform sole was twice his size. And in 10 minutes, four times his size.  But Tori would follow through, and if he was right, she'd get to do everything... anything she wanted. She'd never have to worry about being hurt ever again.

Tori watched the seconds tick away.  She didn't want to do it, but she'd sooner hurt herself, than allow him to think she wasn't going to honor his wishes.  She sweated the moments. Suddenly she hear him scream out, and saw he was shrinking again.  With a speed belying her emotion, she raised her left leg high, knee practically at her waist, and stomped as hard as she could. She twisted her foot, like she was crushing a cigarette butt, tears streaming down her face like rivulets. Her motions ceased. She quietly spoke aloud. "Please don't have survived that."

She moved her foot, and saw a tiny splotch of red on the wood. She lifted her leg, and examined the sole of the shoe. A tiny splotch there, nearly matching the size of the splotch on the floor.  "Goodbye, love."

She then slid to the floor, and cried.  She cried for nearly 10 minutes. Then an odd feeling in her gut grabbed her attention.  She thought she might throw up, so she started to rush to the bathroom. Something else though, guided her instead, outside. Tori watched in an utter stupefied manner, as she saw her body enlarge. Growing upwards, rapidly. Houses, trees, cars, everything!  It was all shrinking rapidly.  A brief moment of thanks that her outfit was growing with her. She hyperventilated, but it seemed like every breath she took, she doubled in size.  She heard the splintering of wood, crunching of metal and stone.  "Oh. God!" She closed her eyes, and felt the air whoosh past her ears.

When the sensations stopped, she opened her eyes. It was suddenly like looking at a satellite map through her computer. She took a tentative step, and felt the Earth tremble.  She gave a wickedly delicious smile.  "Oh, yes.  I can see now why you wanted to wait, lil one." She took another step. Harder, more direct. "I think I'll go pay Mark a visit.  See if he likes the new me." She began to trek towards the city. 

Too bad Matt had to die, but she was very grateful for his final gift.  After a little (she giggled) revenge, she was going to make some changes to the world. And if people didn't like that, that was their problem.  With each step, each crunching noise, Tori felt more like that this was how things were always meant to be.  Matt had called her a goddess.  Well, she thought that sounded just fine right now. 

Maybe, just maybe, that would be just the change this world needed. A goddess in charge.  Who would do things her way.  Remake the world in her ideal.  And if they resisted, well, Matt might have been the first to die under her feet.  He didn't have to be the last.