- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope someone likes it.

Mindy watched in silent fascination as her toes continued to push forward.  Well, technically, it was her shoes now that were doing most of the damage.  She had a wistful memory, of buying them right after her bariatric surgery. She hadn't been able to wear heels this high when she was fat. So she bought a 4" monster heel, strappy sandal, to show off that she could paint her own toes again. 

She wondered how 'big' her heels were now. Especially since her sole was plowing through the crust of the earth like a bulldozer. A brief look back showed her heels digging furrows like a plow.  The people behind her were nominally safer than those in front of her. As stupid as that sounded. The overall area was just 'smaller'. She returned her attention to the area before her toes. A glossy pink rose polish. She's painted them just two days ago, so the smudges had evened out, and well... they looked great. No chipping yet. She wondered what they must look like from ground level now. Even her smallest to had be like a mile high now. 

She continued watching for a few more minutes, and she could see a tiny patch of grey her left foot was beginning to push towards.  She decided now was the time to do it. She'd been thinking about it ever since the last major surge, and if she had any chance, it was now.  She lifted her left foot, and moved it forward perhaps 3 or 4 inches. The entire gray patch, that she knew to be some city, was now nearly under the forward area of her shoe.  She put her heel down first. Likely demolishing a large section of the western suburbs of whatever city it was. 

She kept her toes up, but not steeply, not uncomfortably. With this heel, it was probably no more than 2 inches above the ground from her perspective. To the people below? Who knows. Who cared at this point.  She was committed to doing this.  She then slowly lowered her toes to the city under her shoe. She sort of expected some kind of resistance, and was almost disappointed when there was none. Concrete and steel buildings simply disintegrated under the massive sandal. She closed her eyes, and slowly relished that moment.  A small city had just been... (erased? died? squished?) destroyed under her toes. Under. Her. Toes.

She could feel the sexual tension build inside her. She let it climb and climb. She bit her lip, so she could choke back a yelp. Then she began to twist her foot.  First, to the left. An inch. Then two. Now three. She paused, and swung it back to the mid-line, and kept moving it to the right. Again, perhaps 3 inches.  The feeling inside her only intensified.  It felt almost like she did before she would orgasm.  But it was different. More... solid.  And there was no actual arousal from her vagina. But she could feel that energy. Grab it. Touch it.  She could almost feel it inside her stomach.  She HELD it there. Savoring it. Tasting it.  It was.... good.  Right.  This was what she was meant to do. What she meant to BE!!

She mumbled a 'sorry' to the little people beneath her. She smiled a little bit at that. Everyone was beneath her now.  Every.... thing... was beneath her.  "I really just had to try that. I just wanted to feel that. Hope you understand.  Oh, oh!  I think I feel another major growth spurt coming up.  Run from my toes, little ants.  Run."  She tried to sound sincere, but she knew there was no chance for them. 

She thought about what she just said. Two days ago, little old 5 feet 2 inch Mindy Elizabeth Smith, now had people running from her feet.  Cute feet, that could now flatten a city and barely notice it.  People were running from her toes.  Like they could get away at this rate of growth.  But they'd get to die under some cute heels, and pretty feet.  She soaked in the feeling of the knot in her belly. She waited 5 more seconds, then let the knot go. Her growth rate exploded! The force backwards blasted her heels through the mountains, and was skittering along the edge of the pacific coast.  Forward, her rose tipped toes, raced across the Mississippi River, and came very close to the Atlantic.

She had no way of knowing that Washington DC had been spared, but was now between the mammoth black monoliths, she called soles.  The tiny squared off district would now easily fit 4 times over in the area of her big toenail. But for now, the northern few was dominated by a mountain of torn earth's crust, and miles of black leather. 

She smiled again, and 'Oops!"  She knew that there was no going back now.  She thought about trying to step across the ocean, and smush most of Europe under her feet. However, at that the moment she began to lift away from the planet.  She was so large now, gravity of the planet could no longer hold her down.

She wanted to see how bad the damage was on the planet, but couldn't figure out how to get closer. She suddenly began to move of her own accord. It was as if she was directing her personal gravity.  The Earth looked much smaller now. She poked a pink nail at the furrows in North America. "Guess I should've watched my step."

The buildup began in her stomach again, but this time she rode it.  Let it expand.  She watched the Earth dwindle in size. A beach ball. A large melon. A softball. A tennis ball. A small orange. Down to about 1" across, or a largeish super bouncy ball. Her growth spurt slowed, and while she could feel herself still getting larger, it was back to the speed it was before.

She considered the planet before her.  It would fit in the palm of her hand.  But an impish impulse gave her a better idea. She moved up, watching the tiny little ball sink towards her breasts, then past her mid-section. When it arrived at her feet, she moved very carefully to let the little ball appear to rest on the part of her shoe that extended past her toes.  Her growth continued, but much slower now.  In probably another hour the ball might be the size of a small berry, or ball bearing.  The clock was counting down.  Earth's time was limited, and Mindy would be the woman who crushed the planet between her toes.

She watched, not even realized she was holding her breath.  The planet continued to shrink, and her toes approached it inexorably. Just as the pink nail was about to ram forward, she lifted them up. She could only imagine how terrifying she must look now.  How hopeless things were about to come.

As she counted the seconds, she knew her toes had over taken the planet. She slowly lowered the digits, and sensed the tiny ball touching the underside of her second toe.  "Squish for me, everyone.  Hope you don't mind my toes." She curled the digits, and before she moved the flesh a fraction of an inch, the planet broke into microscopic pieces.  Mindy didn't stop to let the crumbs out of her sandal. 

She began to watch the sun, as it too began to appear to shrink away.  "Hmm.  Maybe I can use that."  She pushed her growth again and and reached for the Sun. "I've got plans for you."  She looked around.  "I've got plans for everything."