- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beth was still reeling from the high of shrinking her dad and using him as a sex toy, crushing him in an orgasm. She thought of all the time she spent fantasizing about crushing people with her feet and swallowing people whole, all the websites that catered to this fantasy, and she got to really do it. She couldn’t wait to do it with her mom. It wasn’t about punishing her mom, or getting even with her for anything. In fact, her experience with her mom could be labeled as pleasant. But Beth’s sexual desires overran any other feeling or connection she had with … well any human life. She liked feeling above other humans, in a very literal sense. She felt power knowing that she towered so completely over her dad that even her finger tips were as big as half his body. She kind of wished she took the time to massage an erection out of him before killing him. How hot that would have made her if he experienced his daughter forcing an erection out of him before being eaten by her vagina. She liked the idea of a man being killed in her vagina. In fact, the idea was making her hot right now. She took off her shorts so she was only in her underwear and bra and she got on the computer and went to the usual websites and started working herself. She used her recent experience to add to the digital content. While she was getting close, she knew it was nowhere near what she had just done. So she quickly got recently deceased father’s corpse and reused it. This time she worked on changing its size at will. Bigger and smaller. BIGGER… and smaller. BIGGER………. And smaller and smaller and smaller until she lost track and climaxed. His body was now lost inside of her. She relished in the notion. She kept on thinking of her dad being lost in her and wondered if doing the same for her mom would produce the same results. The sexual tension wouldn’t necessarily be the same. Then she had a moment of clarity. She quickly sought out anyone in the area who might have the same fetish as her. After a short while, she found a good match. So she sent an invite. She could hardly wait. And that is when she heard her mom come in the front door.

 

Stephanie had just come home from shopping. She always kept her looks a priority as she was a knockout in her time and was still very sexy for her age. She worried that her daughter would get upset or embarrassed if she kept up her appearances or even jealous. But she never heard a word from her. In fact, she knew jealousy could not be an issue since her daughter was quite the looker herself. Stephanie had no trouble getting any and all guys when she was young, so she wondered why Beth was rarely ever with any guys. Stephanie got suspicious so she started spying on her daughter’s computer. Her husband wanted to stay as far away from his daughter’s sexuality as he could possibly get. Steve once said, “As far as I know, my daughter is genderless and I hope to never get any closer to the truth than that.” But Stephanie had to know. She found all the giantess websites her daughter visited and she grew concerned that this was the reason she didn’t see many guys. She never knew how to confront the topic. But now she was home and had a new pair of heels with her.

 

“Hey, I’m home!” Stephanie said as she set her purse down in the living room and took off her new heels.

 

“Hey, mom”

 

Stephanie turned to find her daughter standing in the hall with nothing but underwear and a bra on. She had to admit, Beth was even more of a beauty than in her best days. Stephanie was going to question why her Beth wasn’t wearing any clothes, but she suddenly shrank to less than an inch tall. She looked up to Beth’s face to find her mouth open and panting and her eyes lusting. After being shocked, she suddenly remembered all of the stuff on her daughter’s computer, all the images of violence. Stephanie slowly put her hands up and out and barely had the voice to say, “Wait.” But that was Beth’s trigger. She closed the massive distance on a few steps. When she got to her mother, she lifted her foot high in the air as if she was going to stomp the shit out of her, but she slowly lowered it. She could hear her mother screaming, “Please” over and over. She lowered and lowered until she felt two tiny hand pushing against her sole. “You can’t! You can’t do this to me. Please!” She kept lowering her foot. She felt her mom collapse onto her knees, then down on her back, still pushing against Beth’s sole. Right before her flesh smothered her mom’s face she heard something she did not expect: “I’ll be your slave.” It only caused Beth to stop for a brief moment before putting her foot down all the way. As she felt her mom writhing under her sole, pushing with all her might to get free, Beth considered what her mom had said. Then she started rolling her mom under her foot. Finally, she lifter her foot off her mom and set it right next to her.

 

Beth asked, “What did you say before I stepped on you?” Beth liked being able to say this.

Stephanie had to regain some level of composure after thinking her daughter was going to smash her and then being played with under her foot. “I said, I will be your slave… if you let me live.”

 

“That’s an interesting concept. Why do you think I would want a slave like you when I can already do what I want with you?”

 

Stephanie decided to finally broach the subject, “I’ve seen the websites you go to … and the pictures you … look at… I think I have seen some people … like you … want to have slaves … to … worship you.” She had a hard time saying that last part and seeing her daughter. But it had a whole new meaning to Stephanie, seeing Beth like this and being in such a predicament.

 

Beth couldn’t believe what she was hearing. While having little worshippers sounded nice, she never focused on that aspect of the fetish. Still, she thought this could be fun. “Okay. What would you do to start off as a good worshipper?” Seeing her mom in this situation made her horny as hell. It took a lot of restraint not to just squash her tiny little body. She watched her mom take a few small steps toward her foot. She couldn’t believe this was happening.

 

Stephanie couldn’t believe this was happening. She had made the offer in desperation to not be killed in that moment like a bug. She suddenly felt pity for all the bugs she had squashed under her heels. She felt at the top of the food chain when she heard the crunch of the tiny little things, but it was never sexual for her. Now she wondered how her daughter felt with her frail little body at her disposal. She shuddered to think how much her daughter would enjoy ending her life with a single step. She finally got to her daughter’s toes. The big one was the size of a Mini Cooper. She put her hand on the tip and felt the warmth emanating. She looked up to her daughter’s face, she recognized the silent sexuality behind the stare. Her eyes were drawn back down when Beth wiggled her massive toes. Stephanie focused on the one next to the big one. It was about as long as she was, probably longer. The nail was definitely as big as her head. Stephanie put her hands down on the toe and started to straddle her legs on either end of the tip before she laid down on it. Beth couldn’t believe the delicate feeling of her mom cuddling on her second toe.

 

Beth said, “And what more?”

 

Stephanie was hoping she would only have to lay down, but she knew in the back of her mind this might come. She adjusted herself so that her arms and legs were hugging the toe. She looked down at the toe. Even from this close, her daughter’s skin looked smooth and clean, but it was still a toe. She brought her head down slowly, stuck her tongue out, and licked Beth’s skin. Beth was radiating with sexual passion. “Again. Keep doing it.” Beth wanted to masturbate so badly, but for some reason, she couldn’t with her mom right there. As much as it made her hot to know and even see her mom clinging to her toe, she needed something else. Then she saw what she needed. “Hold on tight.” Stephanie gripped with all her might when Beth’s foot lifted into the air and she started walking. Stephanie felt the foot carefully lifting into the air as she kept licking and clinging, both for dear life. She happened to glance down to see that the foot and she were entering into the new heels she had just purchased. She went into the darkness of the closed toe heel.

 

Beth then walked over to the couch, laid down, and began to masturbate. She had tried masturbating on this couch several times, but her parents always interrupted by coming home. Beth started scrunching her toes, feeling her mom’s arms and legs. Then she used her big toe to rotate her mom so that while still clinging, she was between the second and third toes. Now the scrunching had real impact.

 

Stephanie felt terrified as her daughter’s soft toes were starting to squish her. She started to panic. Then she heard, “Keep fucking licking or I’ll squish you between my goddamn toes.” Stephanie kept licking, but this time it was the skin between the toes, so she got all the sweat and smell from them. Stephanie started crying when she heard Beth moaning in passion. But she kept licking. Then she felt a quick jerk and a sustained squeeze. Another small jerk and an even tighter grip. She thought she might pop. Her daughter was climaxing as she was being scrunched to death between her toes. “I smashed dad in my vagina while masturbating earlier.” Beth’s orgasm doubled in pleasure when she said that. Stephanie laid crying between her daughter’s toes as they loosened their grip.

 

“Fuck. That felt really really good. Just wait until my new friend gets here.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I actually inteded to go farther into the story with this chapter, but got caught up in new ideas and details. More to come.

Thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate them.