- Text Size +

Over the course of several days, Stephanie’s hope dwindled into nothingness. She wanted to believe Beth still saw her as her mother and that she still had any compassion in her body. Each time she saw Beth humiliate and kill a person, Stephanie saw less and less of her daughter and started to see the giant monster before her. Stephanie also took this time to come to grips with her husband being killed by their daughter. Not just killed, humiliated and violated. Beth said she crushed her dad in her vagina while masturbating. Poor Steve. Beth wasn’t even talking to her mom anymore. She would maybe smile or giggle when moving her under her toes to scrunch for a few hours. One day, she was on the coffee table, giving Beth a tiny foot massage; Stephanie finally got the courage to speak.

“Beth?”

Beth took a second to look down, unsure if she actually heard a voice or not. She saw her mom peeking out from the other side of her heel. Beth brought herself in an upright position before bringing her face in really close to her mom. “Yes, Mother?”

Stephanie was terrified. She had forgotten that getting Beth’s full attention at this size usually meant getting tortured and killed. “You told me how you… what you did to your father…”

“Mhmm”.

“I… I remember seeing a thing… on your computer about something like that.”

Beth noticed that she almost felt a tinge of embarrassment from her mom knowing about her fetish and what she did on the computer. But it was only for a fraction of a second before she remembered that her mom was nothing but a toy now and Beth was a goddess. “You’ll have to be a bit more specific.”

“It was a picture with words. The picture was of a girl’s foot, sole up, while she was sleeping. And there was a … it said it was her dad on her foot. He was … he was, I guess, humping into the wrinkles of her sole… or something like that.” Stephanie felt like she was digging her own grave by talking about this story because she could see an excited look on Beth’s face; reliving the fantasy in a whole new perspective. “Anyway, he “finished-off” into the wrinkles and he couldn’t help but do this to his teenage daughter’s foot. He felt bad about it, but he couldn’t help himself. I guess what I’m getting at is … do you feel bad about any of this? It’s okay if you have regrets. We all have vices we indulge in and yours … you just … you’re fantasies involve mercilessly killing people.” Stephanie started crying when she said this. She realized she was trying to still love her daughter when her daughter had no love in her for human life, specifically her own mother’s. Stephanie already knew the answer as she was asking her daughter. But she had to try something. She was clearly at a breaking point from all the humiliation of being under her daughter’s feet, between her toes, almost being crushed by a penis (a few times), and almost drowning in a cum filled condom.

Beth smiled at her tiny, crying mother. Not a sympathetic smile, more a smile at how pathetic her mom was. She was a tiny being with so many big emotions. All of her pain could be wiped out in a single foot step, her entire existence would be smeared between the hard wood floor and Beth’s soft sole. “Mom. Do you remember how that story ended?”

Stephanie held back her sobbing for a moment to answer, “Yes”. She remembered the gist of it, but it was a bit fuzzy.

“Once the dad finished masturbating into his teenage daughter’s giant fucking sole and leaving a tiny little jizz between two wrinkles, he went limp. As you know, when a guy cums, he feels at one with the universe. In this case, his daughter’s foot was his universe. To her, it was just her foot; she used it for walking and stepping on bugs. To him, it was his complete attraction. He wanted to make love to something so much bigger than him and something that could not possibly love him back. He would bask in her little twitches or when she would scrunch her feet, making even more wrinkles. He was simply a passenger on her foot, mom. Can you imagine what it would be like for his wife to walk in her daughter’s room and see her tiny little husband shoot a load into their daughter’s foot? Can you imagine if you walked in on dad, a centimeter tall on my sole? That’s what it felt like when I stepped on him. I don’t think I told you; the first thing I did to him when he shrank was step on him by accident. It was lucky that I was barefoot so I could feel something and not step down with my full weight. If I was still wearing my shoes, I would have just crushed him without knowing. Which is also hot, but in a different way. See, stepping on a person with my barefoot it kind of intimate in a way. They get a closer look at my foot than anyone else. Their whole body is pressed into my sole or is between my toes and they are covered in my skin when they die. But those that die under my shoes, they don’t even get that. They are separated by several feet of rubber, relative to their size. You should have seen the guy at the gym I shrank. He was stepped on by some random young girl. She never even knew he was there. Anyway, back to the story. So the dad is lying there, completely unbeknownst to his daughter. He feels his whole world start to shake as the foot moves upward. He sees her fingers come in hard and fast. She starts scratching her foot. He’s knocked off her sole and lands right between his daughter’s butt cheeks. He tries to struggle to move, but it was like quicksand; each move he made slightly separated the cheeks and he would fall deeper and deeper. He wasn’t truly in trouble until his daughter readjusted and he went all the way in. He died in her ass while she was trying to sleep. That’s the part that got me hot, why I saved it on my computer, and why my pussy is getting hungry just thinking about it. I didn’t kill dad while masturbating because of some father daughter thing or how he might be attracted to me. I did it because it made his life worthless compared to mine. I crushed him out of existence for one orgasm. Do I feel bad? Do I regret it? How should I put this… If I had the power to bring him back to life, I would do it just so I could kill him again in a different way. And if you think you have a chance at surviving this, you need to think again. You are probably going to die inside me while I am reaching a climax. You might even hear me moaning or screaming, if it’s good enough, as the last thing you hear.”

This suddenly reached a new level of horror for Stephanie. She made up her mind. She started sprinting away from Beth.

“You think you can run away or escape? You wouldn’t last one –oh!” Beth realized what was going on when her mom jump off the edge of the table. Beth lunged forward and caught her mom, mid-air. “You are not taking the easy way out and depriving me of this. You brought me into the world through sex, I think it is only fair that you leave the world through my sex.”

Stephanie laid in Beth’s palm, crying.

“Don’t be sad. We are meeting some new friends tomorrow. And this time, we should have a proper man who doesn’t suffer from premature ejaculation and who is not a total wimp. Mind you, I don’t really like giants and their whole thing, but if he is squishing people with an erection I gave him, that’s just fine. Yep, tomorrow is your big day. Until then, let’s gain some perspective.” Beth shrank her mom to a centimeter tall. Beth laid down on the coach so her soles were facing up and she placed her mom right about her toes. “Go ahead and climb up to my heels. See if you think of me as a goddess by then.” Stephanie would find out later that Beth was very slowly shrinking her, the closer she got to the heel so that when she was two-thirds the way up, she was less than half a centimeter tall. Beth loved her new powers.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoy this one. Sorry it took so long to get to. Please comment!