- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Based on a true story.

Rebecca’s supple fingers caressed the satiny material of her panties against her crotch. Wicked and obscene fantasies gnawed at her mind as she glanced lustfully towards a seemingly inconspicuous chest resting on the table in front of her; a chest full of millions of tiny shrunken people, along with the remnants of their once thriving metropolis. The chest was locked shut, but this was not so much intended to keep the tiny people in, as it was to protect them from their cruel mistress.

It had been hours since her husband, Tim, had left for work, and she was now literally clawing at the furniture in anticipation of his rock hard cock. The gusset of her panties were drenched in the gooey stickiness of his seed; a gift he had left with her from their morning fuck. Dead and dying within this mire of masculine marmalade were the bodies of countless people; some drowned, others crushed into micro-splotches of red in an ocean of white, and others still somehow clinging to life.

***

Kate could do nothing but cry as her body floated helplessly atop an ocean of semen. She was one of the few "fortunate" people to still remain alive after hours of being squished and slurped by the poking and prodding of the gargantuan woman's fingers, which kneaded at their world constantly through the sky of panties, as if they were nothing more than a piece of dough destined to be baked or fried into a delectable treat. This bizarre nightmare of near total darkness and stifling heat was filled with the bone chilling screams of terrified men, women, and children who did not understand how such a thing could have happened. Over the course of time the screams slowly diminished as one by one another hapless victim was kneaded into the "dough" of semen, only to drown deep within the inescapable mire. Kate's own screams had once been a part of the cacophony, but in time her throat became weak and raspy; her voice gradually fading into a tearful whimper.

Somewhere within the darkness, over the endless slurpy gurgling of the semen, Kate could hear the voice of a man: "Why, God, why?", he muttered repeatedly. Kate never saw the man, or knew who he was, but his was the last voice to be heard before finally he too succumbed to the prodding and was swallowed up by the blob. With the voice of this unknown man now permanently silenced, Kate lost her last connection with her fellow human beings; now there was nothing left to keep her company except the darkness, the scent of pussy, and the slurping of the "sea".

***

Becca bit her lip as her pussy slurped on her husband's semen. She wanted to change into a fresh pair of panties, but her pussy just couldn't bear to part with the creamy contents; it was almost as if her vagina had a mind of its own, and it overrode Becca's brain, preventing her from putting an end to the fun. Though the semen had originated in Tim's testicles, Becca's greedy pussy now claimed it as her own, and refused to part with it; even going so far as to "mark" the semen with the scent of her own fragrant feminine juices. In addition to the semen, Becca's pussy also "marked" countless hundreds, or perhaps even thousands, of minuscule men and women as part of her "territory". Neither Rebecca nor her vagina cared even in the slightest how the shrunken humans felt about this treatment; they were simply annexed, and were now the personal property of her womanhood; whether they wanted to be, or not.

***

Kenneth had been surrounded by the smell of pussy for so long that he had long grown accustomed to it, and had by now forgotten what it was like to breathe in normal, fresh, unpussified air, as he had done in his former life as a normal human being. He once lived and worked in a big city, but one day everything suddenly changed as he and everyone he knew and cared for found themselves abducted by a giant woman of such size that defied comprehension. The first hour of capture had been such a blur for him and all the other people of his city, and many perished during the chaos, but some managed to survive, and eke out a living in this bizarre wilderness.

They were so insignificantly small in comparison to this Titaness who had enthralled them, that her body was completely unrecognizable as a human form. Only during the initial encounter, where the woman towered over their shrunken city, with her face hundreds of miles above looming down on them from such a great height were they able to behold her as a woman. Now, she was no longer recognizable as a woman, but as a landscape; her external anatomy was now the surface of their world.

It was the smell alone that told Ken where he and his fellow refugees were located on the body of their captress; it was an aroma he was intimately familiar with from his former life as a human being, when he would make love to his wife and her musky feminine scent would fill his nostrils. There was only one part of a woman's body that produced this particular fragrance, and that is how he and the other survivors were able to discern their location.

Ultimately, it was Ken's love for his wife that kept him going; he lost her during the chaos, but held onto the hope that she was still alive somewhere out there on the body of the giant woman, or on the giant woman's male partner. He strongly hoped it was not the latter; the thought that his beloved wife had been reduced to nothing more than a parasitic speck living on, or in, or even simply near the penis of some other man was almost too much for Ken to bear. He hoped that she was much nearer, on the body of this woman, and that one day a search party would find her and bring her back to him, and the two of them would live out the remainder of their days as best they could in their new home on some strange woman's crotch...

***

Becca’s vagina continued to maintain and nurture Tim’s semen soup throughout his absence in a condition similar to that which he had left it in. Though hours had passed, the semen still remained at a steamy temperature from the glowing red heat of Becca’s labia that fueled the fire of the semen and kept it warm. The blob of goo remained moist and did not dry out as it otherwise would, thanks in large part to Becca’s own contributions of feminine juices that made the inside of her panties even more messy, wet, and miserable for those still trapped hopelessly within the sticky web her husband’s penis had woven.

 But the hours of constant sexual arousal were beginning to take their toll on the young woman. Becca was beginning to feel utterly drained as her juices merged with that of her husband, to the extent that most of the sticky mess was now of her own making. Her pussy had become so overstimulated for so long that it was becoming a bit painful now that her well of fluid had run dry, and her vaginal ducts were now forced to "dry heave" in a futile manner. It was all becoming too much, and she desperately needed to take her mind off sex, before doing something both she and her husband would regret. She needed a distraction, and soon, or else millions of lives would perish...
 
Tim found out the hard way that his wife could not control herself when it came to abusing the tinies. On more than one occasion he came from work eager to play with his slaves, only to discover that Rebecca had recklessly annihilated them. Becca felt bad about depriving her husband of something that he enjoyed so much after a long day at work, and promised to make it up to him by shrinking down more cities, but it meant he would have to do without until then. After it happened again a second time, Tim decided that enough was enough, and he put his foot down by having the tinies kept locked up in a chest to prevent his wife greedily hogging them all to herself. The chest was locked shut; this was not so much intended to keep the tiny people in, as it was to protect them from Becca’s primordial appetites.

If Becca had her way, she would shrink every city in the world, and then both she and her husband would rule over all humanity as gods, but Tim was far more sensible and understood that their standard of living would disintegrate without some normal people keeping everything up and running; as it was, Becca had shrunken down only a few cities, and this was having a devastating effect on the economy, not to mention mass panic as people feared that they would be the next to disappear. Also, Tim’s coworkers never stopped talking about the vanished cities, and it drove him nuts that he knew the answer but couldn’t confide it to them. So for these various reasons, Tim wanted the shrinking kept to a minimum, but at the same time both he and and his wife found immeasurable joy in dominating the millions of specks that had at one time been men and women just like them.

Tim and Rebecca came to the agreement to ration out the millions of specks so that the tinies would last longer before a new city would have to be shrunk down. Every day they would each be allowed exactly one teaspoon full of the specks to expend and sacrifice however they wished. It was all too easy to simply devour or obliterate the entire chest of millions in just a single orgy of sexual lust, so by limiting the destruction to just two spoonfuls a day this limited how many tinies would be expended each day. But the specks were so tiny that each spoonful still meant the deaths of thousands of men, women, and children as they were sprinkled across vast landscapes of glistening skin, or on food, or on or in whatever their giant owners wanted them in or on. The tinies never knew what fate awaited them when they were scooped out of the chest, but most did not resist being spooned out, because to leave the chest was to leave the darkness, and this offered at the very least the possibility of freedom.

Occasionally, a few tinies actually did manage to “escape” from the giants by virtue of their minuscule size, which allowed them to easily hide within the fibers of the carpet, or the bed sheets, or the clothing that the giants wore. Some tiny morsels even managed to hide within the pubic hairs or in other places on the giants, and struggled to eke out an existence in these inhospitable environments like parasites living off the detritus of their hosts. Tim and Rebecca were both fully aware that their gargantuan bodies had become the new home of these various stowaways. Rebecca used to keep her pussy neatly shaved, but as soon as she realized there might be a thriving civilization of tinies inside of her husband’s pubic hairs, she desired having one inside of hers as well, and so she allowed her bush to grow long and thick to provide a suitable habitat for her minions to setup shop in. Before long, her burgeoning bush became colonized, and although she could not see them, she often thought about them and what it must be like to live in the sweltering heat and musk of her womanhood, and as a result of these thoughts, more than a few of the tinies ended up drowning in the flood of her vaginal juices.

For Tim, the power he felt in knowing some of his tiny slaves were living in and around his junk had a very similar effect, and often when he was at work he would pop a boner for no apparent reason and would have excuse himself to the restroom to rub a load or two out of his swollen, aching penis. Ever since Rebecca first introduced him to these shrunken morsels, it was as if he had become a teenager again; it had gotten so bad that his co-workers began to notice his erections and started making fun of him for it -- if only they knew the cause of these erections were the hundreds of shrunken souls that had become the permanent members of Tim’s member!

However, the endless pleasure Tim derived from his slaves came at a price. His dick was often sore from excessive masturbating, and his sexual lust was never fully satisfied; even when his balls had been completely emptied of even the very last sperm cell, his penis could still manage an erection and would dry heave an empty load. Such was the power the shrunken morsels had over him; it was almost as if they dominated him as much as he dominated them. The tinies were like crack cocaine, and he couldn’t wait to get back home to enjoy another dose of them sprinkled around his manhood before plowing it into his wife’s wet, waiting womanhood.

Tim craved Rebecca’s pussy more than ever now that she had let it grow into a thick jungle; he loved the thought of an entire civilization of shrunken people living within his wife’s untrimmed bush, and he became very excited about eating her out because of all the tiny people that would inevitably be lapped up into his ravenous maw and swallowed down into his stomach to be digested along with his wife’s yummy juices. The tinies who escaped being lapped up by Tim’s enormous tongue would then face a different type of horror when he began fucking her in the more traditional manner...

There was still about an hour to go before her husband got home from work, and by now Rebecca’s panties were thoroughly soaked in anticipation of Tim’s powerful cock showing her pussy who’s boss. This was Becca’s one true weakness; she loved being in control and having her pussy worshipped by thousands of shrunken serfs, but her vagina, in turn, was the vassal of her man’s penis.

Gathering up all her inner willpower, Rebecca at last sought to do the impossible: to break free from the control of her evil vagina, and reassert her brain's rightful control over her own body. For far too long her vagina has been in control, and much of the day has been wasted with nothing accomplished but her body's juices expended and a great mess created; a mess she now intended to clean up. Even though she had already cleaned the house earlier that morning, she would now have to clean up the puddle of lady-cream she had carelessly gushed out on the seat, and on the floor beneath.

As if she were a snail, Becca slowly arose, the great Queen of the Castle, and leisurely ambled off to the bedroom, dribbling a trail of juices along the way. She stood in front of the bed where she and her husband had made love hours before. Her fingers slid beneath the elastic waistband of her undergarments; with a mere minimum of manipulation, gravity did its job, and the heavily laden panties crashed to the hardwood floor with a splat. Finally, she was free from this proverbial ball and chain, but the question is, did she want to be?

Within seconds, Becca was down on all fours, having pounced on the panties as if it were a mouse and she were a cat. She began to growl and froth at the mouth as she greedily began to slurp up all of the delicious juice inside. She knew there were tiny morsels cowering in horror within the lacy fabric, and it made her feel both sexy and powerful to send them all on a one way trip to her gullet. Her teeth viciously ripped apart the material, ensuring these panties would never again be wearable, but at the same time also ensuring there would be no survivors to escape from her ravenous maw.

***

Kate lost consciousness as both she and the blob in which she was mired began to free fall a distance of many miles to the world below. The force of the impact was enough to free her from the bondage of the goo, and sent her semen englobuled body hurtling into a soft, dense forest of satiny fibers. The semen globules which encased her limbs and torso were actually of some help in softening her landing. She awoke moments later, and found the situation very different from how it had been these last few hours. Finally, there was light!

Kate marvelled at the sight of this new world, which took her a moment to realize was actually nothing more than the fabric of a giant woman's panties, magnified thousands of times beyond their normal size. The entire gusset area of the panties was filled with a vast ocean of pearly white. Just moments ago she had been floating adrift on this very sea; now, for the very first time she was able to behold this mess in its entirety and was humbled by how small she was in comparison. As she squinted her eyes towards the sea, she could make out many hundreds of squirming and floating specks; there were men and women still alive in the semen! She struggled to her feet to begin the long trek to rescue whomever she could...

Just as Kate took her first step, the sky became dark as the face of an enormous snarling beast loomed high above. The beast growled deeply, which echoed across the pantied land, terrifying all within. This beast of biblical proportions was the giant woman to whom these panties belonged, and Kate and all of the other specks were trespassers in her territory! The roar of the she-beast filled Kate with a horror she had never known, and she desperately wanted to escape from the evil woman's wrath, but there was no where to go.

The face of the Titaness turned towards the sea. The hundreds of micro-specks who had previously stopped screaming because of the futility, or the hoarseness of their throats, suddenly began to scream once again, as they knew they would soon scream their last; even from the distance of seemingly miles away, Kate thought she could hear their screams, albeit faintly. The Titaness locked her puckered lips onto the sea, and there was a great din of slurping which drowned out the screams and everything else, so that nothing at all could be heard except the sound of a vast ocean of semen being sucked inside the lips of a giantess.

Kate felt sick at the sight, the sound, and the knowing that hundreds if not thousands of men and women just like her were being slurped up like nothing more than microscopic bugs on a strand of spaghetti. If the force of the impact hadn't thrown her out of the sea, then she too would be sliding down this woman's esophagus; the thought disgusted her! Never in her wildest dreams (or nightmares) did Kate ever imagine she would be witnessing what she was witnessing right now; within only a matter of seconds the entire ocean was gone! GONE! Along with anyone and anything floating on its surface, or submerged within its depths. Even those who survived the slide down the she-beast's esophagus would still die regardless; once the woman's digestive juices finished their work in tearing apart the protective shield of semen, there would be nothing to stop her enzymes from likewise breaking down the yummy human prizes cowering within, and making their precious nutrients a part of her.

Kate only hoped that with this devourment of an entire ocean of semen, the giant she-beast's appetite would be sated, and that she and the surviving pantie inhabitants might be allowed a bit of peace. Unfortunately, the sight and sound of the giant woman's teeth snapping down on the fabric of the panties shattered this brief hope. Kate's survival instincts took over, and she struggled to burrow herself into the satiny fibers in an attempt to evade being devoured by the ravenous female maw seeking for her and all her cumpatriots. The giant teeth savagely tore apart the delicate fabric of the panties, as the lips and tongue licked and sucked up anything and everything. Even knowing this, Kate still tried her best to hide, because what else could she do?

Like the eye of a hurricane, the she-beast's lips eventually positioned themselves over Kate's hiding place. Thus, Kate's young life soon came to an end in an unimaginable and most unnatural way. The suction power of the lips was so great that Kate's eyeballs were sucked out of their sockets only a brief microsecond before the rest of her body was likewise sucked up and ripped apart by atmospheric forces so powerful that nothing even remotely like it existed on Earth; only the winds of Jupiter might hope to compare.

***

Each scrap of material Rebecca's teeth tore off was chewed up, sucked clean, and then spit out to ensure the pantiecide was meticulously thorough and that none of Tim's precious seed would go to waste.

Chapter End Notes:

The initial version of this story was written about a year ago and intended to be unveiled as part of my great "comeback" to Giantesscity. But things did not work out as I had hoped, and rather than being welcomed back as a valued contributing member, I was permanently banned instead. Since then I've felt severely demotivated and unenthusiastic about writing anything whatsoever. Recently I tried to start over and rewrite this story in a newer and different form than what the Giantesscity version was intended to have been. One of the main differences is the addition of a male giant, which would have been extremely unpopular and poorly received on giantesscity, but I am reviled and permanently banned from there, so as Hillary Clinton would say, "what difference does it make?". But much of the old story is still there, but smashed together and intertwined with the newer rewrite to the extent that it is now impossible to tell them apart. The old story and new story are now one and the same, much like the merging of Tim's semen and Rebecca's vaginal fluid with a few human specks sprinkled about here and there for additional flavor.

Like a dog chasing its tail, this story may seem repetitive at times and as if it is going nowhere. Part of that is because of it being two different rewrites smashed together, which I concede is not the most optimal way to write a story, but as I said I lacked the motivation to really fix that up as it needs to be. It might also be that I "lack talent", as some might say. In any case, it is what it is.

If he dies, he dies.