- Text Size +

Tyler rubbed his throbbing head absentmindedly. With a groan, he pushed himself onto his knees, blinking at the bright environment. Everything was blurry. Shadows danced past him. There was a low tremble coming from the ground below.

            “What happened?” Tyler called, hoping someone would answer. When someone did, he jumped.

            “You don’t know?” A voice boomed down to him, the sound oddly familiar. Oddly terrifying. The tiny boy glanced up, a giant face slowly coming into view. “What, don’t recognize me?” The immense person crouched down, coming closer to Tyler.

            “No,” Tyler whispered in aw as everything became clear. Before him, as terrifying as ever, stood his rival, Chase. “You can’t be here!” Tyler shouted, amazed and confused, backing up as he did so.

            “Normally,” Chase responded with a shrug. “But these aren’t normal situations.” He rose to his full height, towering over Tyler once again. “As you can probably see.”

            “But… but…” Tyler struggled to form words in his confusion.

            “Let me clear some things up then. You fell. You were knocked out. This, my tiny little slave, is only a dream.”

            “A dream?” Tyler repeated, still not understanding.

            “Yep,” Chase replied with an all to evil smile. “And you know what that means?” Tyler shook his head. There was fear in his tiny eyes now, but it was only hiding the excitement underneath. “It means,” Chase continued, almost mockingly, “That I can do whatever I want to you.” He lifted his massive, dirty foot above Tyler’s head.

            The sight was petrifying in every sense of the word. Such an immense force hanging above you, knowing that its master had every intension of crushing you with it. It was almost too much to comprehend. Tyler only managed a quick scream before Chase’s foot crashed to the ground.

            He struggled under the crushing weight. The wall of flesh pushed down on him, pinning him to the hard floor below. He couldn’t move, could barely even breath, and it was all because of Chase.

            The giant wouldn’t be satisfied with simply crushing his toy though. He pulled his foot back, rolling Tyler until the tiny bug was between his toes, his face visible. “How do you like my feet now?” Chase called down.

            “Chase, please…” Tyler started, but the giant cut him off suddenly.

            “Oh, don’t start begging. It really is so demeaning.” Chase’s grin seemed almost as large as his feet. “Why don’t you start licking them clean?”

            “But I can’t!” Tyler called up.

            “Why not?”

            “They smell terrible!”

            “Didn’t stop you before. Now lick slave!” Chase pressed down on his little toy a bit more to drive in the point. He was in control of the situation, and there was nothing Tyler could do. So, without any other options, Tyler started licking.

            His sweat was so salty it almost hurt. His tongue rolling over the giant’s toes, collecting the tiny specks of dirt and grime, was disgusting, almost to the point of vomit. But Tyler was strong, and had gone through this before.

            How is this just a dream? He asked himself after gagging on a particularly large clump of toe jam, all to his master’s delight. Why am I his slave even in a dream!?

           

            His tongue continued to explore Chase’s giant, warm sole for what seemed like hours after. Between his toes, under his foot, even the hard ridges of his heel. Tyler was forced to lick all of it clean. Only when he had finally covered every inch did his master pick him up, raising the small boy to his face.

            “Good job little bug,” Chase acknowledged. “It seems like you’ve been practicing.” Tyler didn’t respond. He sat quietly through the laugh that followed. “You seem to be in a bad mood. I don’t see why, I mean this is your dream.”

            “More like my nightmare!” Tyler shouted back.

            Chase chuckled warmly. “Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, I got another job for you.”

            Tyler didn’t want to think about what his master had in mind. “What?” he asked hesitantly.

            “Don’t worry, it’s a quickie.” With his free hand, Chase unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, letting them slide off his muscled body onto the floor, his cock once again fully visible, and fully erect.

            “No,” Tyler whispered in disbelief.

            “Yep!” Chase replied with a smile as he lowered his toy down to his waist. “And this time I don’t have to be delicate.”

            “Wait!” Tyler begged desperately as Chase brought his hand closer to his member. “Can’t you just…” but he was cut off as the giant pressed his open palm, and Tyler with it, against his rock hard manhood.

            Chase moaned with pleasure as he rubbed his hand along the length of his shaft, his head filling with images of his little toy practically crushed against it. The reality wasn’t much better.

            Tyler desperately struggled for breath as the air in his lunges was pressed out of him. Each movement felt worse than the last, more humiliating than anything before in his life. He tried to free himself, but once again, he was powerless.

            Soon Chase brought the little bug to the tip of his erection, forcefully pushing him against the warm skin. Tyler could hear Chase groaning above him. “You almost ready tiny?” the giant called down to his pet, his tone almost mocking.

            He didn’t wait for an answer. He pushed Tyler even harder against him, rubbing his erection with even more passion than before. Tyler struggled against the mad force, his face pressed against Chase’s tip.

            It happened so suddenly. Chase’s tip exploded before him, the white goo instantly covering the shrunken little boy. Tyler tried to hold onto his rival’s cock, but the force was too great. Once again he found himself falling, though now covered with Chase’s seed.

            How was this my dream? He asked himself before colliding with the unforgiving ground below.