- Text Size +

It was hard to believe, but somehow Katie’s feet were worse than her friends. Where Chloe’s feet had a scent that would kill anything that came to close, Katie’s feet were more likely to cause an entire city to be put under quarantine. Honestly, did either of these girls ever bathe?

            Tyler was able to experience this all first hand. He became fully aware of the smell when it still seemed like he was a room away. It only became worse as he drew closer. The air seemed to grow thicker, his eyes started tearing up, but he would not be forced from his path. He needed Katie to notice him, and her feet were his only hope.

            He was covering his mouth and nose when he finally reached them, doing anything to prevent his stomach from empting itself. The stench seemed to have gained intelligence, wafting up his nose, filling his senses with the horrid stench. But there was nothing to be done about it. He needed Katie to find him. With only the slightest hesitation, he reached out and touched the giant’s foot.

            Somehow, despite the grime, muck, and dried sweat, it was soft. That was something he always loved about Katie. No matter how smelly and disgusting they were, her feet felt almost like silk. He threw his entire body against her toes, squeezing between her largest two, wiggling around as much as he could. I hope she finds me soon, he thought, her toe grime starting to cover him.

            Katie looked down, a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. “What the?” She said as she peered down at her toes. She noticed the tiny little dark spot in between them, then realized in horror that it was moving. “Ew!” she shouted as she kicked her foot, sending the tiny bug flying away. “Disgusting things,” she said as she went back to her ice cream.

            “Mph…” Tyler groaned into the carpet. He had survived the kick, though the landing wasn’t fun. Already he could feel his sides aching. Nothing was broken, thankfully, yet he knew he would have a nice bruise tomorrow. “Chloe,” he muttered angrily as he pushed himself up. “I hope one day I find you shrunk!”

            The pleasant, though slightly malicious, thought of having his best friend as his two-inch slave filled his mind as he walked back to Katie’s relaxed, beautiful form. He would make her rub his feet! Jam her between his toes, shove her in his shoe! But he was the small one, not her.

            Tentatively he placed a hand onto Katie’s foot. The smell hadn’t lessened in the least, and he once again had his shirt covering his mouth and nose. Please don’t kick me, he thought as he pressed his body against her big toe, sweat dripping onto his face.

            “What the hell!” Katie screamed again, dropping the spoon into her ice cream. She looked over the edge of the couch, noticing the same small, pathetic, perverted bug at her feet. “What is wrong with you bug?” She called down as she quickly moved her foot away. Tyler fell onto his face as a result. “Well if you like my feet so much, maybe I should squash you with them! How does that sound?” She lifted her massive, disgusting sole above Tyler’s head.

            Though death was literally hanging over him, all Tyler could think about was how, even when issuing threats, Katie voice sounded some calm and comforting. It almost made him believe that everything was going to turn out all right. Then she brought her foot down, her huge sole pressing him into the carpet.

            She twisted her foot, pressing down on the annoying black bug. Stupid little thing that it was. Why was it so enthralled with her feet anyway? After a few more moments of intense grinding, she lifted her foot. Immediately she noticed that the bug was no longer of the ground. “Aw bug, even when your dead you can’t get enough of my sweaty feet.” She lifted her leg, twisting so that she could see her sole. There, sure as day, was the little black bug.

            “Wait,” she said after a moment. This bug didn’t look right. It had too few legs, its body wasn’t all that disgusting. Then realization hit her. Delicately she peeled the thing off of her sole. “Tyler?” she asked the almost flattened boy in her hand.

            “Yep,” the boy responded, not even summoning the strength to look up.