- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to everyone for the reviews. I'm sorry for the wait but my free time is very limited and proofreading those chapters takes a while...

 

 

Charles knew that something wasn’t right the moment he woke up, even before he opened his eyes, when he couldn’t feel Cass’ body in his arms anymore. Taking a look around, he found himself in a strange place. The ground he was lying on was soft, but it certainly wasn’t a bed. Getting to his feet, he realized that he was standing on some kind of overhang that protruded from a much bigger object in front of him with another such overhang right above him. Looking to his left, he noticed the object had a strangely rounded shape and was extending for maybe a hundred feet into the distance. A dim light shone down on it from somewhere above, probably moonlight, but his view was obstructed by the overhang above him. In his current, sleepy state, nothing of this made sense, so he leaned his back against the wall and tried to judge where he was from what he could feel, hear and smell.

Firstly, the object was giving off quite a bit of heat. On his back, he felt slight vibrations and heard a rhythmic thumping. He also heard the sound of rushing air and, from time to time, a slight gurgling, but only if he listened really closely. Smell wise, all he got was a smell of sweat that seemed too strong to be coming from him, but that didn’t make sense at all. All that didn’t bring him any closer to solving this mystery so he started looking around again.

Most of his surroundings were in darkness so it was likely still night. For a first time, he also turned to look to his right - his eyes widened. There, a few feet away, he saw the face of his lover. It was way bigger than his whole body now, but it was certainly her. The moonlight shone down on her, illuminating her face. She was still sleeping peacefully, eyes closed, her slightly upturned nose inflated and deflated as she breathed and her glossy, peach colored lips were turned up in a slight smile. Her mouth was open a bit, showing off her shiny white teeth.

Charles gulped loudly, realizing that these lips that, not even a day ago, eagerly enclosed his dick to suck him off were now easily large enough to encompass his entire body, that this mouth that gave him so much pleasure last night could now easily swallow him whole, probably without her even noticing and that these shiny white teeth that made her smile so attractive would easily pulverize his body, should he somehow get in-between them.

With everything he knew now, he had a pretty good idea of where he was, but he looked around once more, just to make sure. Surely enough, he was sitting on one of her tits with the other one hanging above his head. Cassidy had rather small, perky b-cup breasts that Charles had thought were a bit small for his liking the night before; now they were two big mounds of soft flesh that he could even stand on. He let himself slide down into a sitting position and closed his eyes to think.

After a few minutes, Charles still hadn’t come to a satisfying conclusion. Although he had to let her know he was there somehow, walking up to her face while she slept seemed to be a bad idea. It was a long walk and a thousand things could go wrong. Cass could turn around in her sleep, for example. Sure, she was lying on her side right now, so the chance that she crushed him when she did was small, but her movement would certainly make the mattress bounce a bit and he would probably fly through the air when it did. Also, he didn’t know if he really wanted to get that close to her face while she was sleeping and who knows what would happen when she woke up to him standing in front of her face? No, that wasn’t the right course of action. At that moment, a high pitched sound followed by a loud roar shook him out of his thoughts.

 

Cassidy yawned loudly as her alarm clock went off. She had wanted to turn it off as the hospital was closed down for now and she didn’t have to get up early, but then forgot to do so. Sleepily she reached over to hit the switch, then she felt around for Charles; to no avail. She opened her eyes. He wasn’t there.

“Charles!?” She shouted but got no answer.

Where did he go? Maybe he went to the bathroom. She turned onto her back, putting her arms behind her head and waited for a moment, listening, but everything was quite.

“Damn, where did he go?” She mumbled and sat up.

 

It took a moment for Charles to realize what he heard. When Cassidy shouted his name, he tried to answer her as loud as he could, but, as he expected, she didn’t hear him. His whole world started moving as Cassidy turned onto her back. Luckily, he had been in a position that simply made him end up between her breasts when the movement stopped. He had no time to think, though, as moments later, Cass started to sit up in her bed. With nothing to hold on to, Charles tumbled down along her belly and just so managed to grab a hold on the edge of the large crater that was her navel.

 

Cassidy swung her legs out of bed. Charles’ clothes were still strewn across the room so he couldn’t be far. She shouted for him again, but received no answer. She stood up and quickly put on her clothes.

What now? She pondered...

 

Charles wasn’t very athletic and thus had some trouble holding on as Cassidy moved about. He eventually lost his grip while she was putting on her pants and tumbled downwards again with no hope to grab anything.

That’s it, he thought, I’m gonna fall to the ground and break every single bone in my body.

To his amazement, his fall was stopped and the impact cushioned by something soft. Looking around, he realized he had fallen into Cassidy’s panties. Soon, he was ascending at crazy speed, heading for her privates as she pulled her panties up.

At least it’s her front side, Charles thought as he was pressed into the strip of hair surrounding her vagina.

 

Debra Beckham was on her way to the bathroom to put the laundry into the washing machine. Just as she passed through the door, she suddenly felt dizzy. She leaned against the door frame, hoping that the feeling would go away, but soon, she lost consciousness.

When she woke up again, she was lying on a hard, cold floor. Once her eyes got used to the bright lighting, it didn’t take her too long to realize what had happened to her.

Oh shit, how did this happen? She thought.

A moment later, she realized that the how wasn’t that important right now. She was still standing in the bathroom door, which, at her size, was a really bad place to be; anyone entering the bathroom to do whatever he needed to do could accidentally step on her, which would be her certain death. Luckily, the bathroom was full of places something as tiny as her could hide and after a moment, she decided to go to a place that no one but her would be going to: The washing machine.

Debra was just passing by the laundry basket when a male voice made her jump.

“Hey, Mom! Over here!”

It was Paul’s voice. She turned around and looked, but wasn’t able to locate him.

“Paul? Where are you?”

“Over here! Up here, Mom.”

She eventually found him looking over the side of the laundry basket.

“What the fuck are you doing up there, Paul?! And why are you so small!”

“I could ask you the same, mom. Wait a second, I’ll come down to you.”

Debra watched, worried, as he swung his legs over the edge and started to climb down the basket.

“Careful! Your leg...”

“It’s nearly healed, mom, don’t worry.” He shouted back. A minute later, he stood next to her on the ground. Exhausted from the climb, he leaned his back against the basket and let himself slide to the ground.

“So, I guess you don’t have any idea how this happened, either?” He asked. His mother shook her head.

“Not the slightest. So, how did you get back home?”

“Uh...” Paul hesitated. “That’s a long story. Let’s just say Allison involuntarily took me home from the hospital yesterday.”

“So, you’ve been sitting there in the laundry basket all day?”

“Not all day, but most of it.”

“So, that means that you have been sitting in there and watching us all go to the bathroom and such.” Debra said, matter-of-factly, making an angry face. Paul blushed as he remembered yesterday’s happenings.

“You know, that wasn’t exactly pleasant for me, either.” He replied.

“Okay...” His mother answered, not sounding very convinced. “And what did you eat all day? And how the hell did you go to the bathroom?”

“Err... I haven’t eaten anything”, he stammered, “and about the other thing...” He blushed again as he shot a quick gaze up to the basket.

“You pissed into the laundry basket!?” Debra shouted at him, making him defensively cover his head with his hands. After a moment, thought, she calmed down.

“Oh well, you didn’t really have a choice, so, I’ll let that slide. Right now, we have to find out what happened and try to find a way to get back to normal.”

“You’re right. So, where is everyone else? Did anyone else shrink besides you and me?”

“Hmm... The whole hospital personal, probably, and all the other patients, considering there was no trace of them when we arrived. As for the others, when I last looked, your dad as well as your sister were still normal sized people. On the other hand, I have been my normal size a moment ago, too. Your dad was in the kitchen making breakfast, and when I last looked, Allison was still fast asleep in her bed. I think she was probably a bit drunk last night...”

“She certainly was. Now, I say we wander over to the kitchen and see what dad is up to, what do you say?”

“Yea right, let’s see if Jack has shrunk, too.” Debra agreed and followed her son out of the bathroom.

 

Pressed tightly against her privates, Charles had no idea what Cassidy was up to. A bit of light filtered through her panties, but all he saw was the hair of her bush in front of him and he was pressed against her so firmly that he couldn’t even turn around. The cloth of her panties was also covering his ears, making him nearly unable to hear, and his sense of smell was so overpowered with her female odor that he couldn’t smell anything else. What he knew, though, was that he was being rubbed along the folds of her labia with every step she took and currently was making her pretty wet.

Soon, her labia started to part and he started to slide in between them. When he suddenly felt his feet dangling in the air, he panicked and started screaming and struggling. Cassidy didn’t hear a thing, though, and his struggles just made her body react even more. With a motion of her vaginal muscles that he could only describe as a ‘bite’, he was pulled up to his hips into the opening of her love cavern.

When he realized what was happening, he stopped moving. A strange mixture of anticipation and fear filled all his senses. On the one hand, the thought of being inside of that extremely sexy girl was arousing him more than anything and he felt himself getting an erection just thinking about it, on the other hand, he feared what it would be like in there: The darkness, the most likely warm and humid air - and he feared the possibility that he would never get back out again once he was inside.

He couldn’t help it anyway, though: Cass’ hungry pussy had just taken the next ‘bite’, pulling him in up to the chest, so he decided to simply relax and hope it would be a great ride, instead of one with no return.

It took only a few seconds for Cass muscles to move again and pull him fully inside; behind him, her labia closed slowly, blocking out the sparse light that had been shining through the cloth of her panties and leaving him in total darkness. Her smell was even stronger Inside her. He knew her smell from the night before and normally, he liked it, but inside here, it was just too strong. Below him, a puddle of her juices covered the ground, making clear that he had really turned her on.

Aside from the smell, being in here isn’t all that bad. He thought as he started swimming in the pool of her juices. Swimming in her warm love juice felt great. That is until a drop of liquid fell on his face. At first, he thought it was just more of what he was swimming in, but when he noticed the taste, he realized it was something completely different...

 

Cassidy wandered through her apartment, but Charles was nowhere to be found. She had no idea that he was closer to her right now than she could ever imagine; the only thing she noticed was that she was feeling horny without an apparent reason.

Damn that man, I could really need a good fuck right now. Oh well, first, I’ll go to the bathroom and then, I’ll go look for him again. He certainly didn’t leave without his clothes...

 

When Allison woke up, she turned to look at her clock. It was past nine already.

“Damn, must’ve forgot to turn the alarm clock on.” She mumbled as she swung herself out of bed.

Why didn’t mom wake me up, anyway? She pondered. They normally ate breakfast at eight and her mother always woke her up for that if she wasn’t awake already.

Maybe she thought I’d need some time to sleep off my hangover. If that’s it, she was damn right. She thought, rubbing her aching forehead.

She quickly got dressed and slowly went into the bathroom. Aside from the sounds of the radio coming from the kitchen, everything was quite in the house, but Allie didn’t think much of that. Her dad was probably out shopping and her mother could be reading or listening to the radio or whatever.

After taking her morning pee and brushing her teeth, Allison left the bathroom and walked over to the kitchen, where she found the first evidence of something being not right: The breakfast wasn’t even ready, a bag with bread rolls was lying on the kitchen counter and a pack of sliced salami had simply been dropped to the ground. She picked it up. It was already opened but there were no slices missing yet. She put it down on the kitchen counter next to the buns, then she shouted for her parents. There was no answer.

Okay, she thought, that’s enough. Retrieving her smart phone from her pants’ pocket, she dialed the number of the only person that would probably believe her...

 

Cassidy didn’t bother to lock the bathroom door. Aside from Charles, she was alone in her apartment anyway. It took only seconds for her to drop her pants, plop herself down onto the toilet seat and start her business.

 

Behind his back, Charles heard a loud rumbling and roaring. He couldn’t identify the sound and he didn’t care what it was, either. He just kept swimming until he reached the end of the lake and then put all his weight on the wall where he assumed the exit to be located. To his astonishment, it gave in immediately. Encouraged by his easy success, he continued pushing himself through her vaginal opening, heading for freedom.

 

Cassidy let out a loud fart, then she started her pretty urgent morning pee. She peed for over a minute, then she finally finished and got some toilet paper to wipe herself.

 

Charles was delighted when, finally, he managed to poke his head out. He did so in the worst of moments, though: Cass was just finishing her pee. Her stream stopped slowly and eventually, the last few drops of her piss ran out of her urethra and down the folds of her labia. Some of it was caught early by the sparse hair of her bush, but most of it ran further down over Charles’ head. If he hadn’t known what kind of liquid it was, it would have felt like a lukewarm shower; at least until it ran into his eyes and nose where it burned like hell and into his mouth tasting horrible. A loud rumble was heard a moment later and through his narrowed eyes, Charles saw a wall of white appearing in front of him as Cassidy wiped herself dry.

At least she has also wiped off my face, he thought, but there was no time to rest as he felt liquid running down his back. He resumed his struggles.

 

After drying her privates off, Cassidy got up from the toilet and turned around to flush. She was about to throw the toilet paper into the bowl when she noticed something out of place: There was a slight, brightly red streak on the paper.

Blood. She realized, knowing immediately what was going on.

 

Charles was so caught up in his tries to free himself from Cassidy’s vagina that he paid no attention to his surroundings at all. Not that it would’ve made a difference, anyway: He was still stuck halfway inside of her. He only noticed something wasn’t right when suddenly, the toilet bowl appeared under him again. By now, he was nearly outside, only his legs from his knees down being still stuck inside. When he looked up, he saw Cassidy’s hand approaching him, holding something white. When he realized what it was, he started screaming, knowing that he wouldn’t have the time he needed to wiggle himself completely out of her.

 

If Cassidy had looked down, she would probably have noticed the tiny man hanging headfirst out of her vagina. To Charles’ misfortune, however, it was all just routine for her and there was no need for her to look down. Her hands moved nearly automatically, aligning the tampon to her vaginal opening. In a single, fluid motion of her practiced hands, she brought the applicator into position and pushed the tampon inside of herself, unknowingly sealing the fate of another tiny man. Charles didn’t stand a chance and all his screaming and kicking was for naught as he was pushed back into the dark cavern of Cass’ menstruating pussy.

 

Totally unaware of what she had just done to her last night’s lover, Cassidy carelessly dropped the tampon applicator down into the toilet. Just as she was getting up, her smart phone in her pants’ pocket started ringing. She took it out.

Hmm, that’s Allison’s number, She thought, answering the call while standing up from the toilet.

“Hi, Allie, what’s up?” She said, holding her phone in one hand while pulling her pants up with the other.

“Hi. Ummm... I - I have a problem...”

“Oh?” Cassidy replied, finally managing to pull her pants as well as panties back up.

“What is it?” She pressed down the flush handle, sending the toilet’s contents into the sewer.

“Huh, what was that?” Allison asked as she faintly heard the roaring of the flush through the phone.

“Nothing. I just flushed the toilet, is all. So, what’s up?”

“Err, I didn’t want to interrupt you or something...” Allison replied shyly.

“You haven’t. I just got done. Now speak up, Allie.”

“So, uh, it’s my parents. They have, uh, disappeared. You know, just like the people at the hospital...”

Cassidy’s eyes narrowed. First, everyone at the hospital had disappeared, then, she was unable to find so much as a trace of her lover, although his clothes were still there, and now, Allison told her that her parents had disappeared, too. This was getting more confusing by the minute.

“Are you sure they’re gone?” She asked carefully, but she already knew the answer. Allie wouldn’t have called if she hadn’t been sure and she didn’t sound drunk anymore, either.

“Yes, Cass, I’m absolutely sure.” Came back in an offended tone.

“Okay, calm down.  Just wanted to make sure. You know, my, ahem, lover, disappeared, too. Tell me where you live and I’ll be right over.”

 

Paul and Debra were just so able to jump aside as Allison trampled past them in the hallway to the kitchen, every one of her steps causing a small earthquake for the tinies on the floor.

“Fuck, why is she walking so heavily?” Debra asked as the vibrations subsided.

“She isn’t, mom”, Paul answered, “it always feels like that at this size. Now come on, let’s follow her.”

The rest of the way, they moved close to the wall.

 

Allison sat down at the kitchen table, waiting for Cassidy to arrive. She was totally unaware of the three tiny people in the room, one of which was still unconscious.

 

“If we want her to hear us, we’ll need to get pretty close to her face.” Paul commented. They had made their way over to the kitchen table and were standing in the shadow of one of its legs, staring up to his sister.

“We better take care not to let her see us, though, she may think we’re bugs. Trust me, I know what I’m talking about...”

“You do? Wait, were you the ‘bug’ on the lobby desk, then?”

Paul shook his head. “No, but that probably was a shrunken person, too.”

“Damn, Allison wiped it away with a tissue and threw it into the trash...”

“Well, as long as nobody takes the trash out, he or she might have a chance to survive. I fear, though, that most of us tinies will die of starvation, eventually. I’m quite hungry, too, by the way. And thirsty...”

“Maybe we can scavenge something later. Allison has to eat, too, after all. For now, what do you think would be the best way to her face?”

Paul pondered for a moment. “Well, we’re small enough to climb up most fabrics. We could just climb her pants and blouse up to her shoulders and hope for her to hear us from up there.”

Debra nodded and motioned him to take the lead.

 

Nice place, Cassidy thought, seeing the Beckham family’s house. She rung the doorbell and a moment later, Allison opened.

“Hi.” Allie greeted her.

“Hi. Still no sign of your parents?”

Allison shook her head. “No, nothing. Come on, let’s sit down.”

She led Cassidy into the kitchen where they sat down at the table.

“Hmm. Bread rolls.” Cassidy commented, looking at the bag on the kitchen counter. “That reminds me that I haven’t eaten a thing yet...”

“Me neither. Seems like dad disappeared while making breakfast. I even found a pack of salami slices lying on the ground. How about you make us a cup of hot coffee and I turn some of those bread rolls into sandwiches, like, two for each of us?”

“Sounds great!” Cassidy commented. She went over to the coffee maker and took the can to fill it with water.

“How about salami and cheese?” Allison asked.

“Sure, sounds good to me.” Cass replied.

 

Debra and Paul were climbing Allison’s pants at hip level when the door bell rang. When Allison jumped out of her chair, they lost their grip. Luckily, Allison’s motion tossed them into the air and thus, instead of falling to the ground which would have meant certain death for them, they made a rough but survivable landing on the wooden table.

“Ow, fuck!” Paul exclaimed, holding his leg.

“Watch your language, Paul.” Debra said sternly.

My language, mom? What about your language, huh?”

Thinking about it, Debra realized he was right. The situation had made her so nervous that she didn’t watch what she said, either.

“Touché.” She replied. “What now?”

Still rubbing his leg, Paul answered: “Now, we wait for her to return.”

It didn’t take long for Allison to return together with Cassidy.

“Hey, look”, Debra commented, “it’s that nurse...”

“Yea. Her name is Cassidy. She took care of me in hospital. I think she likes me...”

“Yea.” His mother said darkly. “She does.”

Paul laughed at her uneasiness.

 

Jack Beckham awoke with a start when he was suddenly lifted into the air. He opened his eyes, confused. A moment ago, he had stood in the kitchen making breakfast for his family, then he suddenly felt dizzy. He remembered dropping the pack of sliced salami he was carrying, then everything went black. Now, he suddenly felt like he was flying.

As his eyes adjusted to the lighting, he was soon able see his surroundings again. He was lying on a soft ground of reddish-brown color that was being lifted through the air at high speed. The object he was lying on was pretty large and round in shape. As he was lying near the edge of the object, he bravely risked a look downwards. He felt nauseous as he realized he was floating a mile or so in the air, heading for a large structure of light blue painted wood. On top of that, he saw an oval, light brown structure, about the size of a house and with a large, yellowish cover over its top. It was this structure he was headed for. That structure reminded him of something, but as he was not used to his new scale just yet, it took him a while to realize what it was.

That looks like... A giant bread roll?! He thought. No. This can’t be right. If it was...

He turned around. Jack had studied biology and not in his wildest dreams he would’ve thought that something like this was even possible, but his eyes told him otherwise: He had shrunk. The object he was on was held by a giantess’ hand, and this giantess, he realized, was his daughter. The last pieces of the puzzle clicked into place the moment Allison dropped him onto the bread roll and hovered its other half over him: He was sitting on a salami slice!

“No, Allison, wait! I’m down here, sweetheart! Hey!” He shouted, but his daughter simply dropped the the bread roll’s other half on top of him, sealing him in between. Knowing this was a bad place to be, he immediately started crawling forwards, determined to get out of this prison before it was too late.

 

Cassidy put two steaming cups of coffee on the table while Allison put down two plates with two bread rolls each.

“Bon appétit.” She said, smiling at her friend, then they sat down to eat.

“So, do you think we should call the police again?” Allison asked, picking up her first bread roll.

“What good would that do?” Cassidy asked, shrugging.

“Well, they’d at least be informed.” Allison replied, taking her first bite.

 

Just as the two giant girls sat down, Debra noticed a movement. A head popped out between the two halves of one of the bread rolls.

“Hey, that’s your father!” She shouted to Paul, pointing at the bread roll.

“Oh shit.” Paul mumbled. Contrary to his mother, Paul realized the danger his father was in.

“Come on, we need to help him out of there.” Debra said, trying to run over to her husband.

Paul grabbed her shoulders to stop her, shaking his head as she turned around. “No, you can’t.”

”What!? Why not! Let go of me, I’ve got to help your father!” She tried to break free from his grip.

“No, don’t!” He shouted at her. “Look, it’s already too late!” He pointed over to the bread roll.

Debra turned back around just in time to see the bread roll being lifted into the air by Allison’s hand. Her eyes widened and she let out a scream of terror as Allison slowly turned the sandwich around between her hands, compressing the two halves slightly as her hands pressed down on them, and then moved it towards her mouth. A moment later, her daughter’s mouth closed around the part of the bread roll where her husband was located, biting down on it with relish. When she pulled the bread roll away, a large piece of it was missing, including Jack.

“Jack! Noooo!” Debra cried, tears running down her cheeks as Allison started chewing up the contents of her mouth. She fell to her knees, Paul’s hands resting on her shoulders in a fruitless try to calm her down.

 

Jack was flying through the air again and knew he was running out of time. His daughter’s giant face appeared in front of him already, her mouth opened wide to make room for the sandwich. He was already being shoved into Allie’s hungry maw when he finally wiggled himself free. He quickly dropped down. Behind him, his daughter’s teeth came down, pulverizing the bread’s hard crust with a loud crunch. There was no time to rest yet, though: Allison started chewing, tossing her mouth’ contents around wildly. Jack needed all his strength and concentration to avoid getting between her powerful molars as they slowly converted the hard bread roll along with the cheese and salami into an indiscernible mush. He tried to shout, but the crunching sounds of her chewing drowned out his miniscule voice. The worst, he knew, still lay in front of him, though: He had to avoid being swallowed along with said mush. Once he was in her stomach, there would be no escape. Luckily, he already had a plan that he hoped would work. He just had to time it right. First, Allison had to get done chewing. He really hoped that she would be done soon as the hard splinters of crust were cutting him every now and then. One had even pierced through his sleeve, scraping his skin.

 

“Mom, come on, we’ve got no time to waste...” Paul urged, but his mother was so caught up mourning her lost husband that she probably didn’t even hear him. It wasn’t easy for him, either, knowing that his sister had just unwittingly eaten their father, but first and foremost, he wanted to survive, and that meant that he had to reach Allison’s face and let her know he was there before she accidentally killed him, too. He had tried shouting for her but she still didn’t hear him so he had to get further up. That meant he had to climb her and now, while she was sitting still, was a good time to do so. Realizing that he had no choice, he left his mother sitting on the table and made his way over to his sister. With a jump, he passed the gap between the table and her body and easily managed to grab a hold on her blouse. Careful, he started climbing.

 

When Allison’s tongue moved up to her mouth’ roof to swallow, Jack was just where he wanted to be: Inside one of her cheek pouches. He quickly jumped over the row of her teeth and into the safety of the space under her tongue. A moment later, he heard a loud gulp and the tongue came down again, sealing him in. It was warm, it was humid and it certainly didn’t smell too nice, but he was alive and out of danger. Now, he could only wait until his daughter finished her breakfast. After that, he would only need to call out to her and she’d probably hear him from his current position...

 

Although the fabric of the blouse was easy to climb, it was still a long way up. Although it felt wrong to him, with no other place to rest, Paul decided to sit down on his sister’s left breast to catch his breath. He did so just as Allison finished her second bread roll and leaned back, feeling full and patting her stomach lightly, waiting for Cassidy to finish, too.

After about a minute, he suddenly heard a male voice shouting his sister’s name.

Dad! He thought immediately. He’s alive! A second later, Allison confirmed that she had heard him, too.

 

“Dad?!” Allison asked into the room.

“What?” Cassidy replied with a full mouth. After a moment of silence, Allison shrugged. “Nothing. I just thought I had heard my dad’s voice.

“I haven’t heard a thing.” Cass replied after swallowing the last of her breakfast. “Come on, let’s clean up quickly and then, we’ll call the police.”

Allison nodded.

 

Once he was sure that his daughter had finished eating, Jack shouted her name. He soon realized that her tongue prevented his shout from getting through, though, so he decided to try and climb onto it again. He waited until she lifted her tongue slightly to swallow and jumped out of his hiding place and onto her teeth which weren’t dangerous at all as long as she wasn’t chewing. From there, once her tongue came back down, he jumped over and onto it and shouted again. This time he was more successful. There were two things he hadn’t considered, though: Firstly, when she answered, the air current nearly tossed him out of her mouth, and secondly, from his current position, her voice was so loud that it nearly made his ear drums burst.

After shouting his name, Allison’s mouth closed again, sealing him in darkness once more, lying on his back near the tip of her tongue with his hands holding his ringing ears.

After a moment, light shone into Jack’s prison again as Allison continued speaking. He just rolled himself into fetal position and waited it out while holding his ears and hoping that he wouldn’t be blown out of her mouth as he probably wouldn’t survive the fall. The mouth closed for a moment again. Seconds passed and Jack stood up, hoping that it was over. After another few seconds, his daughter’s lips parted again, but this time, she didn’t speak.

Maybe she felt me on her tongue? He thought hopefully and turned around. But what approached her opened mouth wasn’t her hand coming to pick him up. He opened his mouth to scream but it was already too late.

 

Paul watched in horror when, after a momentary silence, Allison put her hand around her cup of coffee and lifted it up to her mouth. She poured the remaining contents of the cup into her mouth and swallowed with a big gulp before putting the cup away.

 

The lukewarm, dark liquid hit Jack like a tidal wave and carried him to the back of Allie’s throat. He had a hard time swallowing enough of it so as not to drown as it filled his open mouth. When he was able to breathe again, her lips had already closed behind him and, with a loud gulp, he was sucked down her gullet. He screamed all the way as the mighty muscles of her esophagus pushed him further and further. He knew that these very muscles also prevented his screams from reaching far enough for his daughter to hear, but that didn’t stop him and his screams got more and more hysterical as he neared his final destination.

 

Allison was unable to hear anything; Paul, on the other hand, could clearly hear his father’s screams getting louder and then quieter again as he passed by his position. Paul hung his head for a moment, then, he forced himself to get back up and resume his climb. If he didn’t, he knew, he could soon face a similar fate.

He grabbed the fabric just in time as Allison stood up. Her breasts jiggled under his feet and if he hadn’t held on, he would probably have fallen off. Instead, he now had a clear view to watch his mother’s demise at his sister’s and her new friend’s hands.

 

Cassidy collected the plates, stacking them over each other, then she held them at one edge of the table. Knowing immediately what she was up to, Allison helped her out, using her hand to sweep all the crumbs that had fallen onto the table over onto the plate. They smiled at each other as Cassidy walked over to the kitchen’s trashcan. She tilted the plates and together with all the crumbs, Allison’s tiny mother fell through the air and dropped down into the trashcan, her tiny form disappearing between the pile of typical household trash. Using her hand, Cassidy made sure that all crumbs were off the plate before putting them into the sink for someone to wash later.

“Okay, that’s that. What do you think? Should I call the police?”

Allison nodded. “Yea, we better let them know that more persons disappeared.”

Cassidy got her phone out and dialed. She waited. Seconds passed.

“Uh...” She mumbled, looking at Allie.

“What?” She inquired curiously.

“There... Is no one answering... The line is free, but...”

“So, you mean, there’s nobody at the other end.” Allison said nervously. It was more of a statement than a question. “Do you think they... Disappeared, too?”

Cassidy shrugged and tried two more times, but the result stayed the same.

“Shit.” She said after putting the phone away. “If even the guys at nine-one-one disappear, it’s pretty bad I’d say.”

Allison nodded. She was clearly nervous now.

“What - what do we do now?” She asked.

Cassidy thought for a moment.

“I think we need to find out what is happening. If everyone is disappearing... Well, it all started at the hospital, so maybe it has something to do with that.”

“What, do you think this is some kind of disease or something?”

“I have no idea, really. Maybe. Whatever it is, the hospital is the only lead we have, so we can only start looking there.”

Allison shook her head. “You want to investigate? That could be dangerous...”

“More dangerous than the fact that we could just disappear from one moment to another?” Cass shot back.

“Well... Perhaps, instead of trying to do this on our own, we could drive over to the local police station and see if they’re really all gone...”

“Okay, let’s check that out, first.” Cassidy agreed.

 

Jack knew that his time was up the moment he dropped into down into his daughter’s stomach. He landed with a smack in a heap of mush and, hopeless as it might be, he immediately worked on freeing himself from the sticky mass. Allison’s body was already working on processing her food: Down below, a semi liquid sludge sloshed from side to side as her stomach churned. For a moment, Jack thought about ways he could probably survive, but having studied biology, he knew that even if he survived her stomach, there was no way he would get through her intestines without being digested. The pile under his feet slowly got smaller as it was dissolved by the stomach acids and soon, he felt a burning sensation at his feet. Looking down, he found that some acid had pooled up in a hollow inside the pile.

The burning soon turned to ever intensifying pain and he dropped onto his bottom, his feet still hanging in the acid pool. Knowing that it was over, Jack decided to end it quickly and jump down, right into the acid - just that he couldn’t: His feet wouldn’t move. Looking down, he immediately saw why: The acid had already gone to work and there wasn’t much more than bones left from his feet as skin, flesh and muscles were already liquefied and mixed in with the acid that was slowly crawling up his legs now.

At least, my death is serving a purpose for my daughter, was the last thing he thought before a wave of acid washed over him. It went into every opening his body had and quickly started to dissolve him from the inside, leading to a quick death as his organs were destroyed. A while later, when every last bit of her stomach’s contents had been processed, the remaining sludge was pumped out, Jack’s remains included, and send on its way through her intestines towards its final destination.

 

After seeing his mother going into the trash, Paul momentarily considered to get down and try to free her. He quickly discarded that idea, though: He was nearly there, probably couldn’t help much anyways and it was very likely that, if she survived the fall, Debra would make it on her own. He resumed his climb and made good progress while the girls were talking. What he heard worried him greatly. If even the 911 operators had ‘disappeared’, which he knew meant they had shrunk, then it was very possible that the whole city, or even worse, the whole country, was hit by whatever it was that made people shrink. If so, he had to warn Allison, and fast, because if she and Cassidy were going to trample through the city, they could kill a hundred people or more without even noticing.

Soon, he reached the neckline of her blouse. He sincerely hoped she would hear him from here, because otherwise, he’d have to climb her hair to get further up. Putting one of his hands around his mouth while holding on with the other, he shouted up to her.

 

Allison cringed as a voice whispered her name.

“Paul!? Is that you?” She received no answer and only a confused look by Cassidy.

“You didn’t hear that, right? You didn’t hear someone whispering my name a moment ago.”

Cassidy shook her head.

“Okay...” Allison put her hands on her hips and turned around to look through the room. “If this is a joke, Paul, I don’t find it funny. Come out right now.”

There was no reaction. After a few seconds, she sighed.

“I must be hearing things, then.” She commented. “Come on, Cass, let’s go.”

 

The sudden shudder of his sister cringing caught Paul totally unprepared and he nearly lost his grip. Before he could stabilize himself again, Allison started moving and he eventually fell. He closed his eyes, certain that he was falling to his death now, and opened them again only when he felt himself hitting a soft ground. Looking up, he saw his sister’s face a good way above through a rounded ‘window’ and to his side, he found a deep crevice separating the floor. It took him only a few moments to realize that he had dropped into his sister’s cleavage. These few moments were too much, though: Allison got moving and her still unprepared brother started sliding down her jiggling breast.

Try as he may, Paul wasn’t able to stop or even slow his sliding motion and soon, he dropped down into the crevice between the two mountains of flesh and only stopped when he touched ground again. Exhausted from the climb and held in between Allison’s tits by her bra, all Paul could do was wait. He sat down, leaning his back against her soft flesh. As much as he would have liked to, he couldn’t deny that resting his body against his sister’s soft breast felt great and that just thinking about where he was was extremely arousing to him. It was nicely warm in here, he noticed, and soon, his eyes got heavy. With his ear to her breast, Paul could hear his sister’s body working. Her heart was pumping rhythmically, if a bit fast, air was rushing in and out of her lungs and down below, her stomach was gargling slightly as it processed her breakfast. With that monotone ambient noise all around, it took only seconds until he fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

So much for chapter number 2. The next one will probably be up on Friday. No promises, though.