- Text Size +

'Mmm, much better. Now you can pretend to be Mario and go down the pipe. Make sure to squirm around in there so that I can feel you while I masturbate. You are my little ass snack now, and if you don't listen well, you may have to join my previous treats.' she cooed.

The ball was hoisted up and dropped into the top of the tube. It barely fit itself, but enough room remained that the sphere slid downwards towards her anal pit nonetheless. Cindy felt his struggles inside the ball, and the sensations reverberated down the tube and into her rectum, awaiting its meal. She wanted to rub herself so badly, but she had to wait for her asshole to complete polish off its snack first. Watching its gradual decline, she sighed with eager expectancy, smiling as his movements simultaneously teased her and sped his descent into her ass. She felt her rim twitching and writhing, applying a gentle suction to tube as she reached backwards and covered the top entrance with her palm. The bubble finally reached her doorstep, and began dilating the rim of her asshole further as it penetrated the clenched band of creamy flesh. Its progressed only slowed momentarily, until her anus had dilated sufficiently, and with a primal gasp she felt her toy inside her ass. He thrashed violently now, no longer visible between her soft cheeks, and Cindy climaxed from the incredible stimulation. Her back arched and legs cramped, her pelvis contracting in the throes of ecstasy. And as she reached orgasm, the ball was sucked through the final inches of the tube, only to wriggle its way into the depths of her agitated bowel. Cindy's palm clenched tight around the crown of the duct that had facilitated such a succulent meal. Gently she tugged it upwards, her rim woefully releasing the lower lip, sealing itself shut once more with a final 'pop'. Her asshole drizzled in a creamy layer of thick lubricant, Cindy whirled herself around, only to rest on her back once more.

Her ass landed on the wet puddle where her vagina had rested moments earlier, and she felt the shivering cold as it brushed her luscious rump. A sideways shift brought her to a more appealing position and her hand darted down to her still teeming genitalia. She rubbed her fingertips against her sex, smooth and circular motions caressing her to bliss. Cindy was already so horny, but she wanted to feel her toy firsthand, so she slipped two fingers inside of herself. Gliding into her moistened pussy, she thrust along her posterior wall, smiling as she felt the mound within her rectum bulging against her digits. She rammed against it, compressing the bulge and the boy who lay within, sealed tight inside that pink bubble within her bowel. She could feel its recoil, and slid it up and down within her rectum, knowing that it was slowly being coated in her excretions. Little by little, the pink toy would be coated brown, layer after layer. It was smothered in her mucous and the remainder of her last night's spaghetti and meatballs. With each powerful jut, she felt him shift inside, as if somehow thrashing would aid him in his plight. Instead it only sent a wave of vibration into her pelvis, nerves alight with splendid chemical conduction that drove her wild all over. She continued to mush him around as her body grew tense. He muscular colon was primed to expel its well-seasoned morsel, and with slow pulsations forced it down towards her exit. Cindy stood from her bed, snatched a matching set of clear half-spheres and squatted down next to her nightstand. Her asshole began to dilate once more, rim stretching, as the pressure of its occupant was crammed against its interior wall. Cindy could see the bleb of sticky pink forming, smeared with her shit and mucous, ready to drop out like the excrement it was. Its caged prisoner was hardly visible through the layers of thick smelly brown goo, and she didn't mind. His next stop was rather permanent, into her little globe where he would remain sealed tight. Her little ass snack would become her sex slave, left to survive inside a small plastic compartment. He would make a wonderful anal bead, she mused, or maybe she could give him to one of her band-mates as a present when she had finished with him. Or, she mused, she could try combining him with one of her other toys to make things even steamier, and likely more uncomfortable for him.

As she fantasized, his form was slowly expelled, slowly and surely reaching the maximum width of the bubble. But as the hump was reached, her asshole clamped down hard, and the bubble burst with a loud bang, and its contents plummeted out from her stretched hole, into the toy waiting below. Cindy laughed, watching him try to pull the bubble gum, now clinging to him in a tight web, off his body so he could attempt an escape. Even as he struggled, her ass continued to squeeze, and within moments, dropped the additional brown mix of slippery lubricant and slimy waste on the gum. He was forced down to the base of the sphere, and with a joyful sigh at having relieved herself onto her pet, she closed the two halves together and locked him inside. Cindy need only add one small addendum to her new sex toy for its completion. Reaching back into her drawers, she retrieved a small cap, and slid it onto the side of her newest creation. With its powerful motor, she would easily be able to enjoy the toy vibrating inside without worrying about her captive being able to move. Best of all, it would stir him in the pungent stew that her anus had prepared for him. Naturally, he was the chunk of meat, marinating inside the broth. And the whole thing was controlled remotely by her smart-phone. She almost came at the thought of turning him on during class, soft vibrations inside her pussy, or even her ass, forcing her to drip uncomfortably onto the seat and fight the urge to orgasm while all her classmates focused on the day's tired lecture. Cindy couldn't wait to test that out tomorrow. But for now, it needed a short test run.

Cindy casually tossed him within the ball, mixing it as she strode back to the bed. She sprawled herself back and placed the ball between her legs. Nestled there between her thighs, he was forced to take in the view of her pussy, still glistening from its prior indulgences. Sliding the toy in close to her vulva, she grabbed her phone and flipped open the control app. A simple tap of her thumb, and it came to life between her legs, shaking and trembling, slowly traveling inwards. He soft labia spread wide as it forced itself inside of her, powered by the tiny device. She laid her hand on the end, one finger at a time, urging her vibrator to tunnel itself forward. A few moments passed, her pussy quivered, literally, from the inside. Embraced tightly in her walls was the magnificent plaything, concealed behind her labia, her little man was gone as far as the world was concerned. Cindy sat herself up on the edge of the bed, and lithely retrieved her panties and bra, slipping her undergarments over her moist pussy. She didn't care, she was enjoying his movement too much to let such an inconvenience take her notice. Popping on a light top and setting the toy on low pulse, she strolled from the room, pelvis in bliss as she walked down to join her family for dinner. They would never know she had a shit-covered boy engulfed in her tight pussy. He would marinate in her excretions for as long as she wished, nobody would ever find him again.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoy the read, review and request.  I have lots of other stories that may take your fancy as well.

-Xxana