- Text Size +

'I think that's just the perfect size for you. Did you enjoy the view of my throat? Would you enjoy sliding down my esophagus? You would go down so easily, a pleasant bulge in my throat, descending slowly towards my stomach. I think you would really like it, until of course you were digested. But at least you would get to feel my body squeeze you and churn you into slop.'

She loved teasing him, it only turned her on more. At his current size, he was her little plaything. Cindy already knew what she wanted to do with him next. But that would wait until she got home, to the privacy of her bedroom. She intended to show him the full scope of her supple body. Her mouth was just an appetizer, and his bubble just a primer for his eventual transformation into an instrument of her liking. Something that would feel so wonderful inside her slick, tight walls. She carried her little prize over to her tuba, and dumped it inside the spout, letting it fall into the dark brass pipes. Cindy swept from the room, dashing home-bound, eager to finally be able to have her sexual release when she arrived.

Her mind remained preoccupied as she passed down the streets that separated her school from home. Cindy couldn't help but contemplate the pleasure that her little bauble would bring. Stuck inside her sticky trap, she intended to have him squeezed inside her ass, compressed by the dense folds of bowel wall as he thrashed. He would be sloshed inwards and squeezed outwards with each wave of her delight, a powerless thing in her utter control. She wondered how long she wanted him to remain in the confines of her rectum before being squeezed out. A few hours would be plenty, and after, he could join her collection as an instrument of her pleasure, to remain trapped until such a time as she wished his company within her. Cindy found herself snapping back from fantasy as she climbed the driveway up to her residence. She wove around to the side door and slipped inside quietly, wanting no distraction from her mother until she was completely finished playing. After closing the door silently and discarding her flats onto a small rack, she turned upwards to the staircase that led to her upstairs bedroom. She could feel the weakness in her knees, the warm, rubbery sensation that made her crave the soft embrace of her bed. It was delightful, and the sight of her soft mattress was so inviting as she entered her ample quarters. She illuminated the room with a flick of the switch and moved towards her bed along the far wall. Decorated with posters and dolls, she always felt happy to be back. Her drawers were wooden and contained all her favorite implements. Her clothing would be inside of course, layered over top small beads, vibrators, and her double pronged dildo. After the door was locked, she lay her book bag on the floor and flopped her tuba case onto the sheets. Four buckles later, she removed it from its soft gray casing, and flipped it on end. The pink bubble rolled out its spout and into her waiting grip.

Cindy flexed her hand around his cramped prison, feeling the soft surface bend under her strength. He squirmed delightfully in her clutch. Laying herself down on the bed, she rolled herself onto her side, the bubble held up high near her face.

'You look so cute stuck in there. But I know a place you might look even cuter. Want me to show you?' she playfully teased. She brought the ball into her mouth, and closed her ruby lips tight around, shutting him in darkness. Her saliva greedily coated the sticky sphere, anticipating the possibility of it being sent down her awaiting throat. Cindy tossed the ball around inside her maw, testing its strength between her teeth, and ballooning it out her cheeks. Meanwhile, she continued to undress herself. She reached back and unfastened her bra straps, her perky breasts free to rest on her chest. Next, Cindy brought her knees up to her chest, squishing them against her soft pillows while her hands casually slipped her panties away from her pussy and ass, down to ankles, and then tossed them over the bottom of the bed. As she finished, she forced the ball out her mouth, allowing it roll along her chin and fall onto her torso. Glazed as it was in a layer of saliva, it glided easily until reaching her breasts, where she caught it. Nestled between both breasts, she saw its occupant with a small erection. Cindy loved the idea of teasing him for a while before he was devoured by her asshole. And so she began to work her breasts in firm circles, compressing the bubble in the center of the two large mounds. Her soft fleshy hills rubbed and toyed with the pink globe, and his small cock stiffened hard. But Cindy quickly tired of watching her breasts gleam with her saliva, freshly rubbed from the gummy ball, and so she allowed her breasts to rest, and letting the ball continue its tumble forwards onto her abdomen. It landed itself in her navel and rest patiently.

'I'm thinking that you should please my tight holes, wouldn't you agree? My ass in particular has been dying to meet you, and I don't think you should keep it waiting. Oh, and it has a tendency to get its snacks a little dirty, so don't be surprised if it gives you the same warm welcome.'

She flicked the side of the ball, watching it shoot up into the air, as her little captive flailed helplessly. Cindy rolled herself quickly onto her stomach, allowing the ball to return from its flight, only to land on the small of her back. Her arch made a perfect ridge to hold the tiny sphere. She leaned herself up into a yoga pose, hands pushing her torso upwards, and feeling the ball roll onto her ass cheeks. Holding herself in this position, she imagined him staring down at her wrinkled little asshole, hungry for his imminent devouring, only relaxing when she believed he had enjoyed a long enough view. Instead of forcing him inside, she had another method that she had always wanted to try. Reaching into her nightstand, Cindy produced a tube of stiff plastic, just over a foot long, and proceeded to coat one end in water-based lubricant. She reached the tube over her back, and parted her cheeks, allowing him a better view of the cozy little hole that intended to swallow him whole. The coated end of the tube she brought up close, twisting it against her asshole until the tight passage opened slowly. The wrinkled folds of flesh, held firm by her anal sphincter, parted and stretched around the pipe, allowing her to slide it inwards a few inches with an savage moan.