- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a story containing homosexual content.  If you are not into such things than do not read it.   And if you do and you like it let me know!!!

Yours

Curtis

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is about what went on between Marvin and Jeff.



Marvin was a 20 year old genius. He moved from Ohio to California, when he was 16 to start college.

This is about Jeff, who is a retired professor, who rents his furnished attic out to talented students.

Everything started a week ago as Marvin finally finished the last details to his shrinking device and already had the first prototype.

Marvin got lost in excitement and used it on his girlfriend.

He thought about how they both loved science fiction movies about people getting shrunk and wanted to surprise her, maybe even play with her a little.

But unfortunately it did not turn out the way he expected.

She was only scared and started to freak out, so Marvin made her big again, and she left him, without even saying good-bye.

Marvin then made up a plan, to try to get her back.

Marvin constructed a huge three story doll house in his apartment which took-up the corner of his one room penthouse attic apartment.

From the floor up to the ceiling with a living room combined with a kitchen on the bottom floor, with a real refrigerator a real stove and everything that a kitchen has in it, on the second floor was smaller with a bathroom with a real bath-tub/shower, sink, and mirror, the third floor was the bedroom with a removable bed in which one could get strapped down on, with velcro straps glued to both sides of the bed.

The stairway, was outside in the front like a fire escape, which spiraled up connecting each room.

The whole doll-house was with water and electricity and everything.

Each room could be separately opened up from outside the doll-house by undoing the latch on the side of it. Marvin thought about everything.

Marvin even bought all kinds of food and beer and shrank it.

He then filled up the refrigerator in the doll-house with it.

Marvin then sent his girlfriend a message on her smart phone, saying that she should come over around 7 pm, to let him personally make up with her, that he had a big surprise waiting for her, but she had already done and went and blocked his number, because, she was petrified, and shocked, and did not want anything more to do with him at all!

Marvin just could not realize that his girlfriend was never going to come back.

It was 7 pm, Marvin left the door to his apartment slightly open, because his girlfriend did not have a key, Marvin then shrank himself, went into the doll-house, and waited for her to come.

One hour went by, then two hours went by then three then four...

Marvin finally realized that she was probably not going to come.

Marvin realized that this house that he built in his appartment, was all for nothing, and for the sake of nothing, nothing in it, or of it, being as of now of any worth.

Marvin started to drink the beer out of the fridge, turned on the stereo in the bedroom up loud, and passed out drunk on the doll-house bed.

Forgetting that the door to his appartment was open.

Chapter End Notes:

Show me love, don't show me hate,

And I'll stay aware and not sedate...(30 foot fall. Punk Band from Texas)