- Text Size +
I woke up in Sarah Palins shoe. It was really hot and sweaty in her shoe. She was about to run a race and was warming up. It was my choice to be in her shoes. Mistress Q had not given me much time. Being a democrat what republican women's shoe I would spend countless lifetimes re-living in and serving. Mistress Q said I had 10 seconds to decide what republican woman's shoe I would live in for the next Googelplexian of lifetimes.
You have 10 seconds to decide or I will. 10, nine, eighth, seven, The clock ticked away and before time was up, I blurted out Sarah Palin. I had also thought of Ann Coulter. I figured her being a mature and healthy woman would make my time easier. But I did not realize how physically active she was.
Suddenly, I was in a dark sweaty shoe. The ground pounded away and I realized she was jogging. she was not wearing socks and her shoes were well worn.
She did a daily regimen of physical fitness and I wanted out so bad, but I was stuck to her over worked feet. In the morning she ran one mile, then went to do political stuff. It was so hot and sweaty in Sarah's shoe. I spent all morning and afternoon in her running shoe. From her toes I could hear some of the lecture.
This was just day one in Sarah's shoe and I was miserable. It was so hot and sweaty next to her over worked feet. To Sarah cleaning her feet was an afterthought. It was so hot and sticky and my nose was drenched in Sarah foot sweat. Her leg was crossed again and she twitched her foot. She had lots of energy and did this all the time.
I begged and pleaded with Q to let me out. but he was gone, and the only thing left in front of me were mature, smelly dirty toes. As day one came to an end. Sarah took off her shoes. I sat in her shoes kind of in limbo. A day or two passed because she was wearing flip-flops, but I stayed in her shoe and could not leave.
Suddenly I was in a pair of running shoes and could see Sarah's pretty face for and instant. Then she put her foot into her shoe. Sarah was the kind of women who did not like wearing socks. She figured that as long as her feet were in the shoes she could clean them later.
Lucky me. Yes she was a beautiful mature women but dirty smelly feet are dirty smelly feet. She was again twitching her foot and toes again. This mature beauty queen was full of energy. Yet here I sat in her stinky sweaty shoe has it shook back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.
she got home from the track run exhausted. She laid down on the bed with her track shoes still on her feet. For a mature, beautiful woman whose foot cleanliness was an afterthought. This was not the first. Definitely not the last time she slept with her shoes on. She woke up and looked at her shoes.
She was running late and changed but left her shoes on. She quickly cleaned up and took off. She did not pay much attention to her feet. For some reason they did not stink lately.
Mistress Q appeared to me in a vision and asked how long I thought I was in her shoes. I said a few months. She started laughing. Its only been 8 days. You realize that if she is not wearing shoes or has on flip flips your time does not count. You did pick a women that travels to Miami.
Suddenly I found my self in front of a group of beautiful but powerful Q women. Is this the one who hates republican women. I was In front of the Q council. Mistress Q said that she wanted me to do "shoe time" with Sarah 25 more googleplexians of lifetimes. That's kinda harsh said Judge Q, she giggled. The panel of Q women communicated with telepathy and said granted. Once they locked together in unison it was set in stone. Even if they wanted to they could not reverse it. Wait I begged and pleaded.
Just getting through the first Googolplexain was eternity. Imagine every particle in the known universe times 10,000,000,000 would come close to equaling one Googolplexian. So for every particle in the universe times 10,000,000,000 I was spending a lifetime at Sarah palins feet. She would grow old to about 79 and at the age of 18 I would be in her shoes to start another lifetime of foot service. Each life time reset.
Thanks to Kat and especially that big boob Q Kelly, she suggested every particle in the universe was another Googolplexain at Sarah palins feet. And because of big boob horror every number in each Googolplexian was another Googolplexian. Imagine all the time it takes to complete that. no one can. Than start again. Than again. Then again. (guess you have to be a math wizz to fully comprehend, but you get my point.)
The big boobed Q Who looked like Kelly garner said lets just make each one called a kelliplex.
"Locked, for a kelliplex of lifetimes, said the Q council." I started objecting highly to Sarah Palin. This is a working mom and foot care is not her priority. Your objections are noted but the decision is final. One of the q council women was angry. What do you have against working moms??? Nothing I begged and pleaded. I motion that we add a kelliplex more of life times to Sarah Palin. Lets throw in Ann Coulter too.
One of the quiet Q's stood up and said I motion for a kelliplex times a kelliplex of lifetimes at Ann Coulters feet. The room got quiet. For this to happen it must be a unanimous decision. I could tell they were getting sexually excited and some moaned.
I wont fucking do it. Yes you fucking will said the high Q.
One of the Q said I object. I motion that we make him lick both her feet clean each day of shoe wearing by alternating her shoes every hour. I want him to be in extreme pain if he is not spending every second sucking furiously at foot sweat and toe jam. She wont feel it but he will be cleaning there feet so they don't stink.
O and lets heighten his sense of taste and smell 1000 fold. I listened to them talk and could see several getting aroused. Hours and hours passed and the Q council just kept voting for Sarah to have Kelliplex after Kelliplex. Finally Kat must have got bored.

Were at near infinite lifetimes at her feet. He will spend untold lifetimes at years at Sarah's feet. Mistress Kat looked at me and snapped her fingers off you go to start with Sarah but remember and you always will that with all that time that passes it will only be one hour for us and I promise you will find out what it means to service a hard working mom like Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter. Mean while
Day one. Sarah Palin was wearing some flats. It was hot and sweaty and all I was doing was licking and swallowing foot and toe sweat. Her feet stunk to high heaven. If I stopped for even an instant I felt extreme pain. With my heightened senses I smelled everything with clarity. I quickly slithered to any part of her feet that stunk. God her feet were so hot and sweaty in these flats. I felt like retching but could not. I could almost be swimming in her shoes.
Every hour I was transferred to her other foot. As day one came to a close it felt like a month had passed. That night I was slurping away at her heels, when I smelled some funk and slithered to it and sucked away. On and on this went.

Suddenly after eons and eons and eons of lifetimes of repeated lifetimes at Sarah Palins and Ann Coulters feet I was back in the Q chamber.
But to the Q only an hour had passed. I was now looking at Mistress Kat who had this terrifying grin. Have fun that was just a warm up.
Fucking enough with this slut Sarah Palin already. O no he fucking did not just say that said Mistress Kat. I hope you like this "sluts" feet because we were just finishing up but now. Mistress Kat brought up a TV looking screen with numbers.
Lets just vote now that each number that I punch on the screen is a Kylieplex times a KyliePlex at her feet with no reversal. Lets also add Ann Coulter to the mix. They all agreed. Not a googolplexian times a googolplexian but a KyliePlex times a Kylieplex. Can you fucking imaging. None could. They did and Kat looked at me and said let the fun begin. The screen represents all the kylieplexes he will already have to do.
Seeing it like this I got scared. I started to beg and plead when Mistress Kat hit a button.
1000000000000000000000000000
The numbers doubled. Ops she giggled. All that voting we did that took an hour just doubled. She hit the button again. Then the nightmare began. She pushed it and would not let go. I watched the numbers knowing each one was a permanent KyliePlex times a KyliePlex. They were locked in the second they hit the screen.
The high Q will be here in 10 minutes. With hearing that Kat pressed the button and I watched my existence become locked with Sarah palins and Ann Coulters smelly feet.
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 that took about 30 seconds. Imagine ten minutes.

Thanks for reading hope you were able to follow along.