- Text Size +

He let go of the spoon and waited for her to withdraw it from her mouth. Then he could simply slide into her throat at his leisure and be swallowed, mistaken by her for some thick blob of whipped cream, he expected.

She sucked so powerfully, that her tongue pressed him tightly upwards against the underside of the spoon. He could not move. Eventually she removed the spoon, and hid slid over onto his tummy and eased himself towards the back of her mouth.

Suddenly her tongue moved forwards, out of her mouth, and dangled in front of her face. He looked and saw that her hand was awaiting him, and could only slide onto it.

She held him up in front of her eyes.

“Hello. What were you doing in there?” she asked politely.

“I was trying to let you swallow me,” he said.

“Oh.”

“I hid in your cream.”

“That’s alright, but why did you want me to swallow you?”

“I want a giant lady to eat me. I didn’t know if you would. So I didn’t ask your permission.”

“I’m not upset, just a little surprised.”

“Can you please eat me anyway, even though you found me?”

“I suppose I could. Would you like to be cleaned up first? I could wash you, and wash my mouth out with a glass of water, and then … eat you. Are you sure you want me to?”

“Yes please, Miss Giant, and it would be nice to be washed first.”

“If you’re sure it’s what you’d like,” she said, and cleaned and dried him at the tap, and then drank some water.

“I’ll save my cake for dinner, or I can save you for dinner and eat the cake now. Which would you like me to do?”

“I think it would be nice to watch you eating your cake first,” he said, and she took him to the table and poured the cream on the cake, and then sat and ate it.

In the first timeline, he’d watched her doing it from the floor. This time he was right below her on the table, and enjoyed the fantastic sights of her hand lifting the spoon to her mouth and her mouth going to work on the cake.

At dinner time, she placed him on a plate and sat down.

“Well I’m ready to eat you, I guess,” she said, “I hope you’ll be alright down in my tummy. You do understand what will happen to you in there, don’t you? You’ll eventually be all gone.”

“I’ve been looking forward to it,” he said, “Thank you so much for helping me, Miss Giant.”

“I guess it really isn’t any trouble,” she said, “I just haven’t eaten a boy before.”

“I hope I’ll taste nice for you without the cream.”

“Do you want me to tell you whether you do?”

“Yes please.”

She picked him up gently and put out her tongue and tasted him.

“It’s not an unpleasant taste,” she said, “I hope it’s everything you were looking forward to, but you can still grab onto my back teeth before I finish eating you, if you change your mind.”

“Thank you. But you can go ahead and swallow me, Miss Giant. It will be wonderful. I thought your nice mouth was lovely, when I was in there before.”

She blushed and gave him a kiss and then said, “Well … goodbye then.”

She slid him into her mouth and slowly towards her throat, and gulped as gently as she could. He made his way down into her tummy.