- Text Size +

Another boy found a portal into the giant land one afternoon in the school holidays, and saw a beautiful blond haired giant lady stepping out of her house and walking away. He wished he’d had the chance to see her, and found that time unravelled to the beginning of the day. This time he arrived in time to see her eating her lunch. From a hidden spot in her dining room, he saw her spooning a cream topped cake into her mouth.

Wishing he could have been in the cake to be eaten by her, he unravelled time again and arrived even earlier, and snuck up onto the kitchen bench. While she was checking on the cake in the oven, he managed to jump into the huge bowl of cream which she was about to whip.

Soon he saw her huge towering neck and head high above the bowl, and saw her hand reach in with the large plastic spoon and start to stir the cream. Things became very turbulent around him. High above him, her eyes had not even noticed him, given that he was almost completely covered in semi-whipped cream. She was unaware of his struggles to keep from drowning as she vigorously whipped the cream with her enormous arm and hand’s strength  behind her every movement. He knew he wanted to end up on top of the cake that she would eat, but he was not sure that he could cope with the preparation which was leading up to it. So he waited until the spoon drew near to him again and then grabbed onto the sides of it from the underside. He was then able to just ride back and forth in the cream, holding his breath when the spoon surface was underwater, and waiting his time.

Eventually he felt her lifting the spoon out, and noticed that the cream was fully whipped.

He let go, and slipped back into the cream and looked up and saw her sparkling tongue come out of her mouth and lick the top of the spoon, and then the underside. Then she put the entire spoon surface into her mouth and sucked on it and then withdrew it. Then she moved out of sight, taking the spoon with her. While he waited for her to return and pour the cream out onto the cake, he wished he’d been able to be licked along with the spoon.
He unravelled time just a few minutes, and was back at the point where he was holding onto the spoon. She lifted it again, and this time he did not let go of the spoon. His hands clutched tightly to the edges of the spoon, too small for he to see them. He felt her giant tongue sliding over his fingers, and knew that she was about to lick the underside too. He stayed in position and felt her tongue sliding over his spine and the back of his neck. It was a gigantic swish as her tongue passed over his back, and he was so glad to have stayed there to enjoy it. As she still held the spoon face up, she could not see him. Then he remembered what she would do next. If he could only stay on the spoon when she put it into her mouth, he might not need to wait for the cake eating, in order to be eaten by her.

He held on tight, and felt the spoon being slid into her mouth. He was now wedged firmly between her tongue and the underside of the spoon.