- Text Size +

“Swallowed me! Really?” he said, looking at her beautiful mouth as she spoke the words.

“Oh yes. I wouldn’t have known you were going to become my student back then. I didn’t discover the portal until I was 18. I was an orphan living in my late parents’ home for the last two years of school. I’d love to have gobbled you down. I had no idea until I licked your cheek clean the first day, that little boys would taste so nice. Unfortunately there’s no antidote to the shrinking formula that I invented here before I left. I can’t go back to being a giant. If I could, I would love to swallow you, Delbert.”

“Would you have swallowed me whole?”

“Yes of course. I was big enough to gulp you down intact. You’ve seen the other giants.”

“Your mouth looks so nice. It would have been nice to go inside it, for a little while.”

“It would have been a one way trip. Still, it can’t be done, so I’ll take you back.”

Delbert lay in bed that night thinking about being swallowed by Miss Stone. If only he could go back nearly 4 years to when she was a 17 year old giantess, now that he knew about the school and the portal.

Suddenly he felt time unravelling, reversing. It was the first stage of the Butterfly Effect.

He looked at himself more closely. He was nearly 4 years younger. It was daytime too. He looked at the calendar on his wall. He had indeed gone back in time. He walked to the school bus stop as usual, but then continued until he reached the portal in the forest, and emerged in the giant school. It was now morning tea time, and he saw a few girls sitting around talking, including Harriet Stone, as he looked out from the edge of the flowerbed. He took out his lunch, ate all of it, and made sure to deliberately rub some cream from the bun on his cheeks. Then he called out to the girls, and let them see him.

Harriet crawled in close and stared at him.

“I’m Delbert,” he said.

“I’m Harriet.”

The other girls introduced themselves.

“I’ve been eating a sticky cream bun and it’s left cream on my cheeks,” he said, “Since you have such a big giant sized tongue, would you mind licking me clean, Harriet?”

“Of course. I’ll be glad to help,” said Harriet.

The girl who would become his teacher Miss Stone gently picked him up in the palm of her hand and swished her enormous tongue over his entire face and cleaned all the cream off with a single giant lick.

“Thank you, Harriet. You’ve turned me into a nice clean boy.”

Harriet licked him again.

“And tonight I’m going to turn you into the main course of my dinner!” she said, smiling in the most beautiful taunting manner.

“Are you serious, Harriet?” asked another girl.

“I’m very serious,” said Harriet, “He’s delicious!”