- Text Size +

The deposition took all day.  By the time Olivia returned to her office, my skin was wrinkled, my cock was numb, and I was thoroughly dehydrated.  When she at last reached under skirt and pulled me out, she was standing behind her desk.  She briskly squatted and let me roll out of her hand onto the carpet, then she sat down in her chair.

Kahp-hasheena,” she said as she turned to her desk.

The blinding pain included the added sting this time of bursting through the tightly-wound first aid tape as I returned to full-size.  I stifled a groan as I pushed my bruised naked body up from the floor and reached into the nearby drawer to collect my clothes.  As anticipated, the sweater and loafers were easier to don quickly.  As I reached the door, Olivia warned me, “Don’t forget, Tyler:  you’re still mine.”

Once again I was spared having to encounter Zorah on my way out of Olivia’s office, although in truth I was probably too exhausted to have noticed her, and nothing she could have said would have made me feel any more degraded.

When I got home that night, I barely had time to make and eat a sandwich before I collapsed onto the couch.  In the morning, Olivia’s admonition weighed on me as I struggled to rise.  Only the hope that Yvonne might have returned to work sustained me through my routine.

Sure enough, I had barely arrived in my office and taken off my coat when Yvonne glided into view and looked at me with concern.

“Was it a short day?” she asked hopefully.

I smiled wanly, shook my head, and hugged her with genuine relief.  She returned my embrace without reservation.  I sat at my desk and she pulled up the other chair across from me.

“How was it?” she asked gently.

On my way to work I had rehearsed the story, deciding which parts to mention and how much detail to go into, but all my plots dissolved when I gazed into her kind face.

“Olivia, uh,” I began, “she shrank me again.  She put me inside her pussy this time.”

Yvonne’s eyes went wide.

“For the whole dep?” she asked, aghast.

“My head was outside so I could breathe,” I said.

“Still, that must have been awful.”

I nodded.  “Yeah, well, it was certainly strange.  Very hot, and she had me in a tight, um, grip.”

“I bet.”  Yvonne’s expression mixed pity and wonder.

“Most of the time it was pretty scary,” I offered.

“’Most of the time’?”

“Well,” I said, hesitating over each word, “I think I might have interrupted whatever magic she was doing.  At least temporarily.”

Yvonne tilted her head and narrowed her eyes.  “How?” she asked.

“You know how I think she, um, feeds off my, uh, sexual excitement?”

“Yes. . .” she said warily.

“Well, not too long after the dep started, I sort of. . . expended my excitement.”

Yvonne raised her eyebrows.  “What?”

“I, uh, jerked off.  No boner, no ju-ju.”  I gave a weak smile.

She looked at me, blinked, then took a deep breath and sat up straight.

“You’re telling me,” she began deliberately, “that you were lying there in her giant cunt, her big clit hanging over your face, and you decided to beat off until you came inside her?”

My smile froze on my face as I tried to gauge her expression.  Her tone and raised eyebrows indicated skepticism, but she was breathing just a bit faster than usual, and her hands were clasped tightly in her lap.  Her lower lip twitched ever so slightly.

At last I tore my gaze from her inquisitive eyes and looked down at my desk.  I slumped forward onto my elbows.  “Jesus, I’m such a pig.”

She leaned forward and reached across my desk to grasp my hand.

“Look at me,” she said.  I raised my eyes to her strident face.  “She’s the witch who shrunk you and almost crushed you to death in her cunt,” she pronounced.  “Just because you managed to get off doesn’t change the fact that she’s evil.”

Relief welled up from my chest, shone out of my eyes, and rolled down my face.  I smiled broadly at Yvonne, who withdrew her hand and sat back, turning her head slightly and regarding me from a different angle.  Only a hint of a smile played at the corner of her mouth.

“So did it work?” she asked finally.

“What do you mean?”

“Did it break the spell or whatever?”

“Well, she was really pissed, so I guess so.”

“What did she do?”

“I suppose she called for a break in the dep, because the next thing I know we were in a stall in the women’s restroom.”

Yvonne’s breath picked up again as she listened with a fixed stare.

“She pulled me out and pretended she was going to drop me in the toilet and flush me,” I continued.

“Jesus,” said Yvonne.  “Did you think she was gonna do it?”

“Yeah, I almost shit myself.”

“Would’ve been the place for it,” she said with a guffaw.  “Then what happened?”

“She wrapped me in tape so I couldn’t play with myself again, then she stuck me back in.”

“For how long?”

“It couldn’t read a watch in there, but it was at least three hours.”

Yvonne just looked at me and shook her head.

“She didn’t even take the tape off before saying the word that made me big,” I said.  “It hurt like a sonofabitch when I grew back.”

“Ripping the tape off first might have hurt worse,” she ventured.

“You’re probably right.”

There was a brief pause as I decided that I had gone into as much detail as I felt necessary while Yvonne just digested everything I had told her.  I didn’t meet her gaze much, but when I did she was looking at me with compassion.

She got up and came around the desk to give me another hug.

“I’m sorry that happened,” she said, “and I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you.”

“Yeah, what happened with that?”

“Samantha had a 102° fever, there was nothing I could do.”

I must have failed to sufficiently suppress my skepticism because Yvonne drew back.

“Do you wanna see the receipt for the co-pay?” she bristled.

“No, I’m sorry,” I said, holding my palms up.  “I’m trying not to fall into paranoia, but people like Olivia and Zorah aren’t helping.”

“Do you think I’m like Olivia or Zorah?” she asked.

“No, I don’t,” I said, meeting her expectant eyes.  She gave me a generous smile.

“I’m proud of you keeping your shit together through all this,” she said.  “You should be proud, too.”

I returned her smile, and she went back to her office.  I was genuinely grateful for everything Yvonne had said and done, but there was a definite limit on what she could do about my situation.  I would have to do a better job managing my expectations, lest I alienate my only friend in that place.