- Text Size +

“I have a client meeting in an hour,” said Rob, “and Jordan forgot to make copies of our proposed exhibits.”

“Which ones?” asked Yvonne.

“All of them.  Three copies each.  You don’t have much time.”

My world turned on its side and I was flipped upside down as Yvonne stood up.  Deciding that it would be much safer cocooned in her pussy than jostling in her panties between her thighs, I hugged her pillowy vulva with my arms and spread my legs against the walls of her vagina.

Yvonne walked briskly with several sudden lurches and stops, and I knew she was collecting the exhibits.  Then I could hear the sounds of the copy room, and Yvonne settled into a familiar stance with a regular pivot heralded by each copy cycle.

Then I heard various voices as co-workers migrated by and wished Yvonne a “Good morning,” supplemented by Yvonne as she abbreviated each encounter as necessary.  Hanging there in Yvonne’s cunt, the risk of discovery growing more and more distant, my skin and hers still coated with the scent of her satisfaction, my cock returned to life.  I thrust my pelvis “forward,” against the roof of her canal, and started rubbing my tiny cock into the slick membrane.  Yvonne clamped down with her Kegels, but she could no more stop my self-stimulation than Olivia could.

Despite having made my milky tribute to Yvonne’s tongue earlier, my tiny balls didn’t take very long to honor her cunt as well.  If my renewed activity in any way interrupted Yvonne’s rhythm at the copy machine, I was not in a position to notice.

After my exertions, the heat and sway of Yvonne’s crotch threatened to put me to sleep.  My nap was forestalled by someone standing next to Yvonne saying my name.

“Have you seen Tyler?” asked Janie.

Yvonne’s grip on me tightened as she reflexively tensed up.  “Who?” she muttered distractedly.

“You know, the human tampon.”

“He’d be more useful as a human dildo,” said Sondra, who sounded like she was standing on the other side of Yvonne.

“Your pussy would kill him,” said Janie.

“Yeah,” replied Sondra, “but she’d have a good time doing it.”

“How’s the MacKenzie database, Sondra?” asked Yvonne.  “I heard half the records got merged and you can’t separate them out.  If Richard finds out, he just might decide to turn you into a condom.”

I couldn’t hear her, but I was sure Janie sniggered at this.  Sondra must have retreated, because I didn’t hear anything else for the rest of Yvonne’s time at the copier.

After she delivered the exhibits to Rob, Yvonne walked briskly some more, including some stops and bending at the waist at least once.  Then an elevator ride, followed by another long walk.  Finally, a door latched and her pants came down.

She quickly extracted me and laid me on my side on a cold flat surface.  I curled up, shivering in my wet nakedness, blinking at the sudden bright light.  I slowly sat up and determined that I was sitting on the counter in the women’s counterpart to the eleventh-floor men’s single-occupant restroom.

“This takes me back,” said Yvonne, rummaging through her purse.  “I haven’t carried spare underwear in years.”

“I’m honored,” I said.  She paused to favor me with a warm smile, then stepped into the fresh panties and pulled her pants up.

She stopped the sink drain and partially filled it with warm water.  I slid down into the sink on my butt and rinsed myself off.  Yvonne dabbed my hair with hand soap.  I smelled strongly of amaretto, but it was definitely an improvement.

After I dried myself off with some very abrasive paper towel, Yvonne plucked me from the counter and set me on the floor next to where she had previously piled my clothes.

Kahp-hasheena,” she said without prompting.

The chest pain was undiminished yet oh so welcome.  When my vision returned, I found Yvonne surveying my full-size body with deliberation.

“One of these days we’ll have to arrange for me to get a bigger piece of that,” she said, eyeing my dick.

I started getting dressed.  “We could have just come up here,” I said.  “It smells nicer than the men’s.”

“Where, on the floor?  No, thanks.  Some of the bashful bladders that use this place have good reason to be bashful.”

When I was finished dressing, I took her in my arms again.

“We’ll do it right next time,” I said.  “I promise.”

Her smile seemed a bit more forced this time.  “You’re crazy,” she said, shaking her head.

She extricated herself from my arms and peeked out the door.  “Coast is clear,” she said.

I slipped out, trying to appear casual as I walked into the main hallway.  No one spotted me.  Yvonne followed shortly thereafter and joined me at the elevator.  We dared not look each other in the eye for fear of busting out giggling.

My first stop was the lunchroom; Yvonne’s warning about hydration was no joke.  After chugging two glasses of water, I headed out.

On my way back to my office, I passed Sondra in the hall.  Just loud enough for her to hear, I called, “How’s it going, Trojan-girl?”

Her head snapped up, her eyes on fire.  “Drown in cum, twat-jam,” she hissed, accelerating by.

The rest of the day went downhill from there.  I tried to focus on my work, but I was ambushed by panicked thoughts of the upcoming board meeting, which in turn were dispelled by reverie of Yvonne, whose scent lingered despite my sink bath.

That night I drank half a bottle of Nyquil to get to sleep.

* * *

I got to work early on Friday, but I had to settle for a quick kiss from Yvonne before she insisted we finalize the plan.

I took a quick scouting tour of the top floor, and I was on my way back to the elevator when I ran into Zorah.

“Hey, Tyler,” she said with a wide smile, “Guess who just passed the state bar?”

“Uh, who?” I stammered.

“Me, silly.  I’ll be sworn in next month, and then they’ll make me an associate.  Olivia has already said she wants me on the Torres case.  Looks like we’ll be working late together.”

“I can’t wait,” I said without stopping.

“Start working on how long you can hold your breath,” she called after me.

I planned to meet Yvonne at 3:00, and it came faster than I expected.  I logged off my computer and brought my bag and coat into Yvonne’s office, closing the door behind me.

She stood up and rounded her desk, and I let my eyes roam all over her before she reached me and pulled my face to hers.

“Ready?” she asked.

“No,” I said, “but I’m sure I never will be.”

We shared a longer kiss than we had that morning, but I still wasn’t prepared when she pulled back and said, “Inshil-hatam.”

The whiff of rotting eggs was stronger than any previous shrinking, and I fell flailing through my growing clothes.  Yvonne found me quickly and lifted me out and up to her face.  I melted in the warmth of her giant eyes and smile, and I clung desperately to her fingers.

“You’re only getting to second base this time,” she said, slipping me through her collar and between her left bra cup and her warm breast.

It smelled wonderful, it felt wonderful, it was wonderful—which is why it couldn’t last.  My pectoral pouch dipped and swayed as Yvonne gathered my clothes and walked up to the top floor.  She stashed my clothes in a neglected supply closet, then reached under her shirt and fished me wriggling out of her bra.

Holding me close to her ear, she whispered, “Where are you gonna hide until tonight?”

I had found a disused shelf at the bottom of a printer stand near the supply closet.  It was enclosed on three sides, and the open side faced the wall.  It was easy to reach from the floor and it was empty of any supplies that anyone might want.  I didn’t want to leave Yvonne’s hand, however.

“I’ve changed my mind,” I said.  “Just take me home with you.  You’ll hardly know I’m there.”

She held me before her face and gave me a skeptical look.  “Oh, Jeff will love that,” she said.

“He wouldn’t have to know,” I said.  “I could just stay, you know, hidden.”

She held me higher, level with her eyes.  “You’re the only one that can do this,” she said, a warm smile spreading across her face.  “You’ve already made it through a lot, and I know you won’t let us down.”

Yvonne’s giant gaze was as fortifying as her bosom had been comforting.  I nodded and pointed at the printer stand.  “There’s an empty shelf at the bottom.”

She closed her eyes and brought my tiny head up to her giant lips.  The soft pink pillows enveloped my face and left her slippery affections behind.

She lowered herself and set my on the floor next to the printer stand.  Then she pulled a small bundle out of her pocket and set it down next to me.  It appeared to consist of some sort of doll’s clothes, along with a coil of string tied to a bent paper clip.

I looked up at Yvonne, who just smiled tightly.  “They’re always using things like that in The Borrowers and stuff, so, I thought. . . ” she trailed off, shrugging.

“It’s great!” I shouted.  “Thanks!”

She paused another moment, then said, “Talk to you tomorrow, Tyler.”

I waved, and she stood up and walked around the corner towards the elevator.  And just like that, I was on my own.

I grabbed the bundle, walked around to the back of the printer stand and heaved it up onto the shelf.  The clothes were for some action figure about twice my size, but Yvonne had altered them so I had a sort of short-sleeve Oxford and cutoff shorts.  Nothing for my feet, but that was asking a lot.

I pulled myself onto the shelf and waited for the business day to drag to an end.