- Text Size +

If I had gotten a great night’s sleep on Tuesday, I hardly got a wink on Wednesday.  I started to speculate as to why Yvonne had finally responded positively to my overtures, but I quickly decided both that it was impossible to know and that it didn’t really matter.  I was really getting into the whole “condemned man” shtick.  I had never been a smoker before, but I wondered if I should start.

I fretted over my wardrobe for longer than usual on Thursday morning, but I made up the time due to the much lighter traffic at 6:00 am.  Not only did I remember to wash my hands after arriving at the office, I even trimmed my nails.

Yvonne was already seated at her desk when I appeared in her doorway at 6:30 sharp.  She looked up and gave me a smile that was somehow both wry and triumphant.

“You made it,” she said with a note of congratulation, standing up.  Her clothes didn’t seem outside her typical work wardrobe:  a loose beige top under a flowing dark cardigan with expansive burgundy pants, almost like parachute pants.  I grinned appreciatively as she came around to the front of her desk.

“I’ve been thinking about you all night,” I said, slipping my arms around her hips.  She leaned up against me and looked into my eyes with girlish glee.

“I’ve been thinking about you all week,” she said just before I pressed my mouth onto hers.

It was the warmest kiss I’d known in years; she held nothing back.  I could feel her pulse quicken, and my hands roamed her back looking for a way under her shirt.  She brought a hand up to my chest and extracted her lips from mine.

“I thought we could get away with this,” she said, “and God knows I want you, but. . . “

“But what?”

An embarrassed look came over her.

“Rob came in early, too,” she said.  “He’s already called me once this morning.  You know him; if I ignore the phone, he’ll come down here looking for what he needs.”

“My office, then,” I said, exhaling insistently.

“No, he’d hear us, or someone else would come by.”  She brought her hand up to my face.

I closed my eyes and tried to appear calm as my hands drifted down toward her ass.

“If you’re having second thoughts because of Jeff,” I said, “I respect that.  I’m cool with it.”

“It’s not that, Tyler, I just don’t want to get caught.”

I nodded and gave her a reassuring smile, then I hugged her tight.

“Of course,” she said over my shoulder, “there is one way for you to get into my pants without anyone seeing us.”

I had to hand it to Yvonne.  Even standing there with my nose in her hair and her tits pressed up against my chest, I had no idea whether this was truly an urgent improvisation on her part or the final realization of a plan that she had been working on since I accidentally taught her the word.

As I pulled back to look into her eyes, my boner sprung free from against my belly where her leg had been pinning it.  She clearly felt it move, too, and her smile was kind, almost innocent.

Was Rob really even in the office?  I could find out with a single phone call.  I didn’t move at all.  Instead I gazed into her face and marveled at the audacity of her proposal and the cunning with which she had arrived at it.

“If it’s too soon,” she said gently, “I respect that.  I’m cool with it.”

My mind raced with conflicting emotions.  I was clearly suffering from traumatic stress from the abuse by Olivia, and I still hadn’t fully recovered from my injuries.  We had no idea how this magic really worked, and there could be unknown side effects or hidden consequences.  And whatever motives Yvonne might truly have had, she had no experience handling shrunken people, and the slightest misstep could prove fatal for me.

I, on the other hand, had been shrunk five times and lived to talk about it.  Between my desperate commitment to thwart the partners and my resolve to meet the challenge in Yvonne’s eyes, I had become very reckless.  I had been lusting after Yvonne for years, and if I had to become three inches tall in order to finally have her, well, so be it.

What I couldn’t get over was that this was Yvonne’s idea.  She knew better than anyone just how vulnerable I had been and still remained, and yet she suggested it anyway.  I meant it when I said I trusted her with my life, but now I realized I also trusted her to know what she wanted.  Not only is such self-confidence rare, it is also sexy as hell.

I grinned as broadly as I could.  “I knew you liked to be on top,” I said, “but this is ridiculous.”

She pressed forward and we kissed again, but now I had a different regard for her tongue as it found its way into my mouth.  I slipped my fingers under her waistband and caressed the soft skin of her ass.  She opened the front of my pants then broke off our kiss as she licked her fingers.  She stuck her wet hand inside my briefs and ran her fingers over my head and shaft, sending an electrical thrill from my crotch up my spine.

Yvonne cupped my balls, put her mouth next to my ear and whispered, “Tell me the word again.”

With her finger caressing my taint, I closed my eyes and spoke it into her ear, “Inshil-hatam.”

She pulled back to look into my eyes again, and I took a deep breath and smiled.  “Inshil-hatam,” said Yvonne.

Unsurprisingly, it was the most pleasant of all my shrinking experiences.  My clothes fell off and away without buffeting or entangling me.  I myself did not fall at all but instead clung to Yvonne’s warm hand as it rapidly grew around me.  Through the whole process, Yvonne gazed down on me with wonder and delight.

She enclosed me in her fingers and returned to her chair as she brought me up to her face.  It was like watching an IMAX movie that watched you back.  When Olivia had handled me, I had tried to hide from her gaze inside her fist.  I wanted Yvonne to see all of me, including my resurging stiffy.  I planted my feet against her palm and pushed against her thumb and forefinger with my arms.  I couldn’t move her by strength alone, of course, but she seemed to understand my purpose and opened her fingers to make a platform of her hand.

I stood up, spread my legs, and put my hands on my hips.  Yvonne brought me closer and I felt the warm wind of her breath as she looked me over.  I had been checked out by women before, but I had never felt as desired as I did standing naked in Yvonne’s palm.

“If you want me to stop,” rumbled Yvonne, “tell me and I’ll stop.”

I raised my arms and waved her closer with the universal “Bring it” gesture.

Her eyes flashed and her tongue quickly emerged and touched her upper lip.  Then she tilted her hand up and I fell back slightly so that my feet were propped against the heel of her hand and my back was resting on her upper palm.  She slowly brought me right next to her face, and I could feel her eyes on me as I watched her enormous tongue roll out.

The tip wormed its way between my legs and underneath my tiny balls.  She dragged the wet blanket of muscle over my balls, cock, belly, and chest, and I moaned into it as it slid over my face.  She pulled her hand slightly away from her face so she could scrutinize me with those big brown spotlights.  When she read the unfettered ecstasy on my face, she smiled and chuckled.  She owned me, and she knew it.

She brought me close again, and I arched my back to receive the blessings of her tongue.  I got the full body wash a couple of more times, then the world contracted until it was nothing more than my cock and balls wrapped up inside the warm wet velvet of the tip of her tongue.

She wanted me to do it, she wanted me to cum on her tongue.  I seized that realization and hugged it tight, then I let it go, my arms splayed out behind me pressing into her hand, and I jizzed all over her supple pink mattress.  I came so hard that I thought I saw the first drop arc up over the back of her tongue, but it was too dark back there to be sure.

I grunted and collapsed back onto Yvonne’s hand.  Her tongue rolled back into her mouth and she held me before her expectant eyes.

“That was quick,” she chided.

I couldn’t help laughing with giddiness and relief.  Yvonne patiently waited for me recompose myself.

“You are amazing!” I shouted.  “You could swallow me whole right now, and it would still be the best day of my life!”

She raised a judicious eyebrow and smirked.

“Well,” she said, “let’s see what we can do along those lines.”

She leaned back in her chair and with her other hand pulled the waistband at the front of her pants away from her crotch.  She curled her fingers around me and tilted me down so that she could still see my face as I looked down into her open panties.

Her bald pussy lips were folded and flushed, and I could smell that she had been working herself while her tongue had its way with me.

“I hope it doesn’t look too scary,” she said.

“Nope!” I shouted.  “Looks like a tropical paradise to me!”

I slid down from her hand to stand before her swollen vulva.  Her plump outer lips just barely contained her pink inner lips.  I couldn’t see her clit, but I suspected it would be a short quest.

I looked up to see Yvonne gazing down at me with a doting expression.  I made an exaggerated gesture of cracking my knuckles, then put my arms together to slide them between her inner lips.  Yvonne smiled, then closed her eyes and let her pants snap closed.

I nestled in between her outer lips, which were heavy but they quivered in anticipation.  Her clit was waiting for me, pulsing and perspiring.  I reached up and embraced it, and Yvonne’s pelvis shuddered.  I pressed my face against the tender nub, and Yvonne gasped and closed her legs as I licked it from base to tip.

This is almost worth it, I thought.  The weeks of terror, abuse, and humiliation seemed a distant memory as I lost myself in Yvonne’s immense vulva.  I hugged and kissed her wet folds until I was completely coated in her pleasure.

Yvonne’s mound jerked a couple of more times, then light returned as she pulled her waistband open again.  I leaned out of her lips to look up at her impatient face, her cheeks flushed red.

“I need something inside,” she gasped. “Your legs, anything.”

I let go of her clit to consider how to best satisfy this request.  She mistook my hesitation for reluctance.

“If you can’t go in,” she said, “I’ll take care of it.”

Three weeks ago, if Yvonne had offered to jerk herself off while I sat and watched, I would have said yes in a heartbeat.  Now, my horizons had been expanded.  I waved my arms in a gesture of frantic rejection.  I shouted, “I got this!”

Moving quickly lest Yvonne conclude I wanted to be extracted, I reached up and out and pressed on her outer lips to lift my legs up and angle them towards her canal.  Yvonne’s shaved and slick skin made it difficult for me to get a purchase without pinching her, but fortunately I didn’t weigh much and I easily slid my legs and trunk through her inner lips and into her vagina.

“Mmmm,” said Yvonne.

Her vaginal muscles contracted, effortlessly pinning my legs together.

“Feel that?” she asked.

“Yup!” I shouted.

“Push back against that.”

She’s gotta be kidding, I thought.  I tried to spread my legs, my ankles, shins, and thighs straining against her immoveable membranes.

“That’s good,” she said, smiling.  She released the waistband of her pants again, chirping “Good luck!” before sealing me inside her underwear again.

Seeking better leverage, I let myself slip further into Yvonne, sinking in to my armpits.  I could feel her pulse reverberate in my chest.  I set my arms into the folds between her outer and inner lips, the latter kissing my whole face.

She squeezed me again with her cunt, and I responded with five reps of stomach crunches.  She grunted as her pubis lurched and her thighs slammed together.

“Keep going,” she moaned insistently.

As my leg and back muscles burned against the increasing pressure, I began to regret not keeping up with my daily swimming.  I had started out with my toes pointed out to the side for additional resistance, but I soon developed a cramp and now my feet flailed passively as my ankles dug into the walls of her cunt.

The heat and humidity increased dramatically, but I was determined not to slacken my pace.  A shaft of light as Yvonne’s waistband lifted to admit a pair of fingers headed for her clit.  They avoided my head, but just barely.

As her diddling grew more intense, I imagined pulling in my arms and sliding inside her entirely.  I was pretty sure that drowning or being crushed to death inside Yvonne’s cunt would be a far more pleasant fate than what would happen in the all-too-likely event that I was caught spying on the board the next night.  But it would be horrible for Yvonne, so I held on and kept kicking against the tide while enduring the buffets of her fingertips.

Her breathing became more rapid as her Kegels clenched harder and the tendons in her thighs strained.  I was assaulted on all sides by flesh, heat, and fluids.  I could tell she was stifling her moans, channeling them into grunts.  Her fingers suddenly stiffened and stopped, and her muscles positively rippled around me with release.  Her thighs finally relaxed, and her long exhale evolved into a chuckle.

I pushed myself halfway out of Yvonne and laid on my back, my arms dangling outstretched.  She opened her waistband and looked down at me.

“Still alive down there?” she asked.

I waved my aching arms, both thumbs up.

“What a trooper!” she said.  “That was the—“  She abruptly looked up and let her waistband snap back.

I heard a giant male voice.  Rob.