- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm finally back to this story. In this chapter, Max finds himself in a compromising position. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review! They keep me writing.
Goin' Down: Chapter 9

Wes jolted awake at the boom of thunder. He'd always been a pretty light sleeper. Perhaps it was a good quality to have in light of recent events. After his encounter with Garza, Wes went back to his place. Garza's buddies had worked him over good. His left side was bruised and hurt whenever he took a breath. The right side of his jaw had a big red bruise too. He bandaged up his ribs and iced his jaw for awhile.

Wes didn't want to unnecessarily worry Rose again. She had a cow the last time he'd returned to the office a little roughed up. The case could wait until tomorrow. When it was late enough that Rose probably left the office, that's where he went. Rose's hours were only 7 AM to 6 PM, but she usually stayed late. Fortunately, she was gone when he got there.

Wes put Garza's notebook in one of his desks drawers, retrieved a bottle of beer from the mini-fridge behind Rose's desk, slowly pulled off his shirt, and laid down on the front room's couch. He must've drifted asleep at some point. He started to rise up, but stopped as the revolver on his chest threatened to slip off. Garza's threat made him far more paranoid than he liked to admit. Wes wasn't taking any chances.

He reached down and picked up his lukewarm beer. He was about to lay back down again when suddenly the door opened. Wes quickly pointed the gun at the door. A short figure reached in and turned the lights on.

" AH! Oh my god! Wes?! What are you doing here?! " Rose yelled in surprise.

Rose was wearing the same clothing from earlier that day. The only difference being she was now slightly damp. It must be drizzling outside.

" Me?! What are you doing here so late? " Wes retorted getting up.

" Oh, no. No. You don't get to be pissy with me after you pointed a gun at me! Why the hell do you even have that thing out?! " Rose asked closing the door.

" It's a long story. "

" Well you- " she froze mid-sentence when she noticed his bandaged ribs. " What happened, Weston? Tell me. "

Wes stayed silent for a moment, debating whether or not to tell her.

" I went to see the Candy Man like I said. Everything started out according to plan. But then something happened. He recognized me from my days on the force. We started fighting and his two goons jumped in. I managed to get out of there. Not unscathed though. "

" How bad is it? "

" Nothing to worry about. Kinda bruised. I'll be fine. "

" Weston, I want you to go get it checked out in the morning. " Rose said moving close to him.

" I don't need to, Rosie. I told you, I'm FINE. "

" I'm serious. Get it looked at. " she demanded fixing him with a death stare.

" Okay! Okay. I'll do it. "

Wes painfully put his shirt back on. Standing in front of her bare chested was super awkward.

" So, why are you coming back here so late anyways? " he asked remembering his earlier question.

" I left my phone. I didn't want to wait 'til morning to get it. " Rose said grabbing her phone off the desk.

" It's not like you to forget things. "

" I'm human. I make mistakes. You said the Candy Man recognized you? "

" Yeah. You know I used to be a cop. He was involved in one of the last cases I worked. Andreas Garza's his name. We had a lot of reasons to hate each other. "

" You've never really talked about your life before we met... "

They both fell silent for a few moments, neither wanting to broach the subject further.

" It gets worse. He's a member of Los Diablos. You know them right? "

" Of course. They're the biggest gang in the city. They end up on the news for some reason or other another almost every week. "

" Exactly. You can't be a cop in this city and not run into them at some point. They have to be involved with this new drug. And they're being very cautious about it, which isn't good for the case. "

" What are you going to do next? Go through the list the mom gave you? " Rose asked sitting on the couch.

" No. I got something useful off Garza while we were fighting. Hold on. Let me get it. "

Wes went and got Garza's notebook.

" I think this is where he records the information of everyone he sells the drug to. There's a bunch of names and addresses. Tate McDonald, Max Elwood, Cassandra Schreiber, and most importantly Tabatha Miller/Marissa Arnold. "

" Both of them are in there? "

" Yep. They're listed together under one address. I think we know where Tabatha disappeared to now. " Wes said also sitting.

" Do you think all of those people gave Garza their addresses? "

" I doubt it. He probably had them followed. Keeping tabs on the buyers. "

" This sounds serious, Wes. Maybe you should take this to the police. "

" I intend to. As soon as I'm done with the case. "

" Okay. Just be careful, alright? I don't want you getting even more hurt over this. " Rose said touching his shoulder.

" I'll be as careful as I can. I promise. "

Rose looked at him worriedly for a moment and stood up.

" I should be going home. Still have some things I need to do. I'll see you in the morning. "

" Alright. Drive safe. Sounds like it's starting come down hard out there. "

She gave him a smile as she walked out the door. Sighing, Wes flopped down on the couch.

" Of course the Diablos were in on this. Why wouldn't they be? " he thought drinking the warm beer.

The Los Diablos were feared and hated throughout the city for their many crimes. However, a select few people had more reason to hate them than Weston Killian.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

" Shit, shit, shit! " Max cried trying not to squirm.

There was nothing he could do. Sarah was going to catch him. Then by some miracle she took her foot off the table! As she moved to put her foot down on the floor, he detached from her sole. He resisted the urge to scream as he plummeted to the ground. He bounced once on the rug Sarah had between the couch and the coffee table.

Surprisingly, the fall didn't hurt that much. Maybe the drug made him more durable also.

" Woo... That was too close. Lucky she didn't notice me. Not sure how she didn't though. " he thought getting up.

Sarah got up from the couch and went to her room. He quickly crawled under the couch, not wanting to be seen when she returned. A couple minutes later she came back and kept her feet on the floor. Max cautiously creeped out again. He did not want to end up in another situation where he might be caught.

Sarah's feet were hard to ignore however. He moved in front of her lengthy toes. This time he wouldn't touch them. She kept moving her feet like she was searching for something. Max was forced to dodge around them. Diving over and crawling under them in rapid succession. Soon, he became too tired to effectively dodge and her toes slammed down on top of him.

" Crap. She got me. Oh, well. It was gonna happen eventually. " he thought sadly.

Except Sarah didn't reach from above and pick him up. He remained firmly grasped by her lovely toes. Instead, her hands came down with something white stretched between them. It was a sock!

" She's not going to- "

Max got his answer when Sarah pulled the sock on her foot with him still trapped.

" What's she doing? There's no way she doesn't feel me down here. Maybe she doesn't know it's me... No, not likely. Then what the hell IS she doing? "

Now that he was inside the sock her bronze toes released him. He wriggled away from them and under the ball of her foot. There was very little light seeping into the sock, so he had to guess his position by what he felt. His member brushed against the soft skin of her sole, making him shiver in excitement.

" This isn't an entirely bad place to be. "

Sarah began to put pressure on her foot. It caused Max some discomfort, but not enough to reveal himself quite yet. The drug must have made him more durable. A normal human probably wouldn't be able to handle the pressure. Although he wasn't crushed, he was thoroughly immobilized by the wall of flesh.

Max didn't know what to do now. By all means, Sarah had to have noticed him. If she hadn't, she would when he tried to get out of the sock.

" I guess I'm stuck in here for now. At least I can have some fun. " he thought grinning like a fool.

No longer fighting his desires, he planted tiny kisses on her sole. That was as far as he was willing to go though. His member was fully erect and poked up into her skin, making him more aroused. The pressure on top of Max suddenly increased, forcing him to exhale.

" Sarah must've stood up. " he groaned.

She started walking somewhere. He sucked in a breath every time her foot went into the air and it was knocked out when her foot came down. His ribs hurt more with each step she took. She walked for a few moments longer and stopped. Her foot rose into the air one last time and remained in an upright position.

The sock kept him from slipping this time. Max felt the sock begin to slide over his body. Once it passed over his head, he fell onto a soft, blue surface. His ribs throbbed in pain at the impact regardless. Rising to his feet, he saw Sarah's feet looming above and Sarah herself staring right at him.

" Oh, crap. " he thought freezing in place.

Sarah just looked at him with an indiscernible expression.

" Um... Hey, Sarah... It happened again. I used the key you gave me to get in when I felt it starting. When I tried to get your attention I got stuck under your foot and then you put a sock on... I'm sorry. I should've come out sooner. I was kinda freaking out for a bit. " Max said nervously.

He quickly covered his exposed crotch with his hands. Sarah didn't exactly seem to believe his story, but she didn't say so.

" Are you okay? " she asked pulling her knees up to her chest.

" A little sore, but it's nothing. Looks like you were right. That drug did have some side effects... "

" Uh, yeah... Listen, Max. I should really take you to the hospital, but I'm super tired after the day I had. Is it alright if I take you in the morning? "

" I still don't like that idea, but after this I can't argue. "

" Okay. Let me take you out to the couch. That way you'll have room if you grow back over night. " Sarah said laying her hand down for him.

He climbed onto her palm and she carried him out to the couch.

" Alright. I'm going to sleep in my bed. If you wake up before me in the morning and you're big, don't go anywhere. Okay? " she said putting him down.

" Sure. "

She gave him a lingering stare before going to her room and closing the door.

" Oh, God. I'm so busted. She knows this is all bullshit. "

The way Sarah had talked to him proved something was wrong. She seemed thoroughly freaked out. He was certain that she'd felt everything he did now.

" I'm such an idiot! " he yelled.

Max flopped on the couch cushion. Sarah was obviously afraid to confront him about his fetish. Finding out the guy you've been talking to for months has a foot fetish must be disturbing.

" I can only blame myself. I'll have to try to patch things up in the morning. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm a total creep. "

With that, he curled up and slowly fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
Nice try, Max. It was only a matter of time.