- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Time to meet another main character! Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy! It should only be a couple more chapters before we get to the action of the story.
Goin' Down: Chapter 3

5 days after the heist...

Max Elwood sighed as he unlocked the door to his apartment. It had been another long day at the electronic store where he worked. Nothing but annoying customers. He shrugged off his backpack by the front door and went to get a bottle of water from the fridge. Max's apartment was fairly small. One bedroom, one bath, and a large front room with a kitchen. He kept it relatively clean too, it was easy since he lived by himself.

Max untied his shoes next to the door and pulled off his work shirt. Max was a short guy, only coming up to at most 5'1. He wasn't skinny or fat, somewhere healthily in-between. He had pale, white skin. His hair was a dark brown color and had started to fall into his eyes due to it's length. Besides being short, Max was also quite weak. He'd never lifted weights a day in his life and it showed.

Going to his bedroom, he changed into a T-shirt and some gym shorts. Max liked to keep to himself. Some might say he's an introvert. He didn't really have any friends and rarely talked to people if he didn't have to. The only person he spoke to regularly was his mom on the phone. However, there was one person he loved to talk to.

Sarah Baum, the amazing girl who lived two doors down the hall. Sarah was a very tall girl of Hawaiian descent. As an aspiring professional volleyball player, her 6'3 frame came in handy. She had dark bronze skin and long black hair. Her eyes were light brown. Sarah worked out quite often, which could be seen by her defined muscle tone. Along with all that, she had a great ass and bosom. A gorgeous, Hawaiian goddess.

Max didn't just like her for her looks though. Sarah was an incredibly nice girl, she chose to talk to him and genuinely seemed to enjoy it. They liked a lot of the same shows and music, which they often talked about while leaving for their respective jobs. The times he got to talk to her always brightened his day. Still thinking about Sarah, Max booted up his computer.

Max was like other guys his age, twenty-three to be exact. He played video games and watched all the popular TV shows, but he had a major secret that no one knew. He was a macrophile. Someone who is sexually attracted to or fascinated by giants, specifically in his case giantesses. He also had a foot fetish paired with it.

Max never told anyone about it and intended to keep it that way. He kept his fetish under control by reading giantess stories online and fantasizing, Sarah appeared frequently. In his time being part of the giantess community, he had gotten to know many cool people. His friend 'DaShrinkur' told him about something very interesting last night. 'DaShrinkur' claimed he knew how Max could purchase a new drug that would shrink him down for a few hours and let him live out his deepest desires.

Max didn't believe him at first, but he swore on his life it was true. 'DaShrinkur' gave Max the email address of the guy who was selling this drug so he could at least check it out. The drug dealers screen name was 'The Candy Man'. A stupid name for sure, but if this guy actually had this miracle drug it didn't matter. Going to his own email, Max opened a instant message box and entered 'The Candy Man's' email address. He sent a short message saying he was a potential buyer and sat back to wait for a reply. In a couple minutes, there was an answer.

TheCandyMan: " Alright. How much you lookin' to get? "

LilGuy814: " Idk. How am I even supposed to be sure this stuff works? "

TheCandyMan: " I'm assuming you learned about it from a friend, right? Do you trust them? "

LilGuy814: " Yeah. But how can I trust you. "

TheCandyMan: " I guarantee that this stuff works. I'll tell you what, though. For the first time, I'll give you a big discount just so you know you're not being scammed. Once you try it, you'll know and definitely come back for more. "

Max considered it for a moment before answering.

LilGuy814: " Alright. I'll take some. How much? "

TheCandyMan: " There we go. The first time will be only $8 dollars. When can you meet up? "

LilGuy814: " Tomorrow. Where at? "

TheCandyMan: " I'll send you the info tomorrow a few hours ahead of time. That alright? "

LilGuy814: " Yeah. "

TheCandyMan: " Okay. Check your email every half hour or so tomorrow. Don't message me, I'll message you. Delete these messages too. Later. "

The Candy Man went offline after the message. Max let everything that just happened sink in. A smile broke out on his face. If this drug was real, he'd finally get to do what he never thought possible. Truth be told, Max felt terribly lonely and depressed as of late.

So much time spent by himself was starting to get to him. He desperately wanted to connect with someone, form a relationship.

" Maybe this drug could help fix that... " Max whispered.

A plan began to form in his mind. His grin grew even larger. Feeling quite proud of himself, Max leaned back in his rolling chair.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting.