- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello, everybody! After quite awhile, here's the next chapter of Goin' Down. My other story is very close to being finished and when it's done, my full attention will be on this story. Please leave a review and hope you enjoy!
Goin' Down: Chapter 13

Wallace turned the corner into a short hallway with four doors. All of the doors had a glass pane set in the the upper portion. The closest door on the right had a sheet of paper taped on it. The paper read:

" Weston Killian Private Investigator "

He had found the place he was looking for. He opened the door and stepped inside. The room on the other side of the door was plain. Eggshell colored paint coated the walls. A desk and large file cabinet were on the left side of the room. A couch was up against right wall. A tall lamp sat in the corner to his right. A small office was built into the back of the room.

Sitting at the desk was a young Asian woman. She had been busily typing on a computer until he opened the door.

" Hello, sir. Can I help you? " she asked.

" Hi. Grant Wallace. " he said, offering his hand.

The woman stood up and shook his hand.

" Rose Wu. "

Rose was an attractive woman, much too young for Wallace to even try though. She was wearing a burgundy long sleeve shirt and black pants. Her hair was done up nicely.

" I'm here to see Weston Killian. Is he in? " Wallace asked, looking towards the small office.

" Yes. Can I ask why you want to see him? Do you have a job for him? "

" Not exactly. I'm a detective with the PD. I want to ask Mr. Killian about a piece of evidence he brought in the other day. "

He pulled out his badge to show her.

" Okay. Let me just check and see if he's free. "

Rose went to the office's door and poked her head inside. After a few moments, she opened the door wide and gestured for him to enter. Weston Killian sat behind an old looking desk, leaning back in a leather chair. Two wooden chairs were in front of the desk. Wallace took a seat in the right one.

" Detective Wallace? Why are you here? " Weston asked with surprise.

" You know me? "

" I remember you from when I was still a cop. I saw you around the station and stuff. When Rose told me a detective was here, you weren't who I was expecting. "

" Oh. Yeah. Bishop has me working this case because it's so high profile. "

" You're talking about the Amatrax robbery, right? You must be here about the notebook then. "

" I am. Bishop told me everything yesterday. I wanted to ask you some questions before I go any further with this. "

" Alright. Go ahead. " Weston said folding his hands on the desk.

" You told Bishop that you got the notebook from Los Diablos member Andreas Garza, is that correct? "

" Yes. "

" You claim that the Los Diablos are behind the Amatrax robbery? "

" Yes. I believe they are. They're being especially cautious with this new drug. This all adds up. It makes sense. "

" Does any of this have to do with your history with Los Diablos? "

Weston visibly tensed up after Wallace said it.

" No. "

" I looked up Garza's file. You and him had more than a few altercations. He's on record taunting you about your father. One of the last things you did as a cop was arrest him on a murder charge. Garza got off on a technicality. Some weeks later you quit the force. It seems you have quite the grudge with each other. "

" It's no secret we didn't like each other. That was almost two years ago. The first time I saw him since that trial was when I took the notebook. My history has nothing to do with this. "

" This gang killed your father, Weston. No one can blame you for having a vendetta. All- "

" No! This isn't about a vendetta! I want these men to pay for their crimes like everybody else. I just happened to get dragged into this. I brought it to Bishop so you could do something. I am done answering your questions. " Weston interrupted, slamming his fist on the desk.

Wallace stood up and put his hand in his pocket.

" Okay. But I have one last question. What do you know about the drug they're selling? "

" I don't know anything. Why don't you go to Amatrax and ask? "

Wallace let out a sigh. This definitely hadn't gone as he planned, but there was nothing he could now.

" I apologize. I didn't come here to piss you off. I wanted more information to go on. You've convinced me. I'll be looking into Los Diablos now. Here's my card. If you find out anything else, let me know. And watch your back. Garza probably already knows you stole the notebook. " he said, tossing his card on the desk.

With that, he turned and left the office. Rose looked away from her computer as he shut the door.

" Did you learn what you needed? " she asked.

" Sort of. I'm going to give you my card too. Give me a call if anything happens. "

Wallace handed her the card. She inspected it for a moment before nodding. Satisfied, he left to continue the investigation.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max was in Sarah's apartment. That much he knew for certain. What he couldn't remember was how he got here. Not only that, but how he had shrunken without any recollection of taking the drug. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't remember any of it.

" What the heck happened? " Max wondered.

He stood naked and maybe four inches tall in the living room. Specifically, he was on the rug in front of Sarah's couch. A pair of Sarah's flip flops were sitting close to him. Despite his situation, Max couldn't resist drifting towards them. The flip flops were a light brown color. He could see a clear outline of Sarah's foot on their soles. The intoxicating aroma of her feet made him feel lightheaded.

" Ooooh, Maaaaax! Where are you? " Sarah called in a sing-song voice.

He followed it and saw her walking into the living room. When her eyes fell upon him, a smile broke out across her face.

" There you are! I've been looking all over for you. " she said, grabbing him in her fist.

Her grip was unusually tight, making him squirm.

" Sarah, how did I get here? I can't remember. " Max asked.

" What are you talking about, silly? You've been here for weeks. "

" What? No, I haven't. "

" Did you hit your head or something? You used the drug a few weeks ago, but you never grew back to normal size. You've been living with me since. " Sarah said nonchalantly.

" W-What? No. That's not possible. I don't even remember taking the drug. I can't be stuck like this! " he cried.

" Calm down, little guy! I already promised I'd take care of you. You were so excited about it before. You must have hit your head pretty hard. "

" I didn't hit my head! This is all wrong. You need to take me to a hospital! Please, Sarah. "

" You told me not to take you to a hospital. I swore I wouldn't. Oh! I know what'll help you relax. Here. "

Sarah sat on the couch and placed Max between her feet on the floor. Next thing he knew, her toes overtook him and knocked him to the ground. He tried to put up a fight, but her long toes pinned him easily. She moved the ball of her right foot onto his chest and grabbed his minuscule member between her left big and second toe. His struggles immediately ceased when he felt her grab it.

" Sarah... What are you doing? " he yelled.

She gave him a seductive smile and began pumping her toes slowly. Max's entire body shuddered in response. Whatever he had been freaking out about disappeared from his mind. She probably barely even felt his erect member between her toes, but they were having a profound effect on him. Sarah started pumping increasingly faster until he couldn't take it anymore. He came all over her toes and slumped in exhaustion.

" Is that better? " she asked.

" Yes... " he said happily.

" Good. "

Suddenly, her giant right foot rose over him and slammed down. He didn't have any time to react before being crushed. He was smushed right at the center of her foot and couldn't move his limbs. His member poked into her sole painfully due to the pressure she was putting on him. Sarah was applying more pressure by the second. Max wanted to cry out in pain, but knew she wouldn't be able to hear him.

" Why is she doing this!? " he thought.

He felt his ribcage beginning to give under the pressure. The pain was near unbearable at this point.

" Sarah! Please! Stop! "

Unable to take it any longer, his bones broke and fractured. There was a brief moment of intense pain... and then nothing.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Max shot up to a sitting position in his bed. He was breathing rapidly and sweating. His member was pitching a tent in his shorts. All of his memories started coming back. He had laid down to take a short nap before he went to work. The alarm clock on his nightstand showed he still had about 20 minutes to get ready.

He wiped some of the sweat off his forehead with his arm. Max got out of his bed and shuffled to the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face, then looked in the mirror. The dream he'd just had was strangely foreboding. What if it was more of a glimpse of the future than a dream?

" No. You're just being paranoid like always. None of that is going to happen. " he thought, not even fully believing himself.

" I've been reading too many books. "

Sighing, Max went to get dressed.