- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello, everybody! It's been awhile. This chapter took A LOT longer to write than I would've liked. I've been very busy with life and will be for another couple weeks. I will put in as much writing time as I can though. Your patience is appreciated. Now, without further ado, here's chapter 12! Please leave a constructive review!
Goin' Down: Chapter 12

Max made a beeline right for Sarah's foot as soon as his eyes fell on it. Not half an hour ago he thought he would never touch these feet again. Now, here they were in front of him and he even had Sarah's permission! He couldn't be happier! Except right when he was about to jump on Sarah's foot, a giant hand came down to block his path.

He was too close and going too fast to dodge the obstacle, so he leaped and spun his body around in air. He collided back first into the tan fingers and started to fall forward when he felt them pinch his hips.

" Whoa! " he yelped in surprise while being hoisted into the air.

The hand brought him all the way up to Sarah's smiling face.

" Easy there, tiger. We have all day to do that. No rush. " she laughed dropping him onto her other hand.

Max's somewhat erect member bumped against her soft palm. A twang of pain shot into his stomach as he got to his feet.

" Oh! I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking. " Sarah said realizing what happened.

" It's fine... " he replied, the pain making him stand awkwardly.

Max tried to use his legs to cover his crotch without making it obvious.

" Is it alright if I pick up your clothes? You shouldn't just leave them on the floor. "

" Sure. If you don't mind. "

" Here. Hop off for a second. " she said lowering her hand to the couch.

He did as she asked, careful not to hurt himself again. Sarah stood to grab his crumpled clothes, quickly folded them, and put them on the couch's armrest. She didn't sit back down when she was done though. She remained standing and looked around Max's apartment.

" You know this is the first time I've ever really been in your place before? I've seen it a lot, but never been inside. "

" Sorry again for the mess! " he yelled to be heard.

" Don't worry. You're a guy living alone. I understand. "

Sarah went over to a large bookshelf against the wall. Max was a fairly avid reader when he had the time. He read all kinds of books and some graphic novels. If any other girl was in his apartment he might've been worried about them seeing all of his nerdy things, but Sarah was already aware of it. She scanned through the rows of books before going back to the couch.

" So, what do you want to do? I don't have any ideas. " Max said as she sat down.

" Hm, not sure... I don't just want to go right to the fun stuff. Let me think... I know! You're gonna have to work to get what you want. We're going to play a game. You win, you get to play with my feet. If I win... I'll let you be by my feet, but you can't touch them for at least an hour. " Sarah said with a mischievous grin.

" What? A whole hour? That's just cruel. "

" Guess that means you'll have to try extra hard to win. Take it or leave it, little dude. I want to have some fun too. "

" Fine. I wouldn't have been so quick to shrink myself if I had known you were gonna toy with my emotions. What game can we even play though? I'm four inches tall and you're gigantic. " he said with mock irritation.

" I have an idea. Do you have paper towels or napkins? " Sarah asked standing up again. She lowered her hand for him to climb on.

" Yeah. On the counter in the kitchen. "

Sarah strode to the kitchen and tore off a large piece from the paper towel roll. She rolled it into a ball before tossing it at Max. He clumsily snatched the ball out of the air, careful not to fall off her hand. The paper ball was about the size of a yoga ball to Max.

" There's our ball. Now we need tape. " Sarah laughed.

" Check that drawer right there. " he said pointing.

" Perfect! Last thing I need is a chair. Is it alright if I just use one from the table? " she asked grabbing the tape.

" Sure. "

Sarah carried a wooden chair over by the front door. Squatting down, she had Max hop off her hand. Then, she stuck the end of the tape roll on the floor to the side of the chair and pulled out a long piece. Sarah laid the strip across the floor, making a line in front of the chair.

" What does she have in mind? " Max wondered still holding the paper ball.

He watched her huge, bare feet as they walked a few feet away from the chair and made another line parallel to the first.

" There! This is our playing field. To make things easier for both of us, there is no out of bounds. If the ball ends up too far away though I'll get it. " Sarah said kneeling in front of him.

His eyes lingered on her slender toes for a moment before speaking. " Okay. What's the game? "

" Let's call this our own special version of 'football'. It's simple. The tape in front of the chair is my goal line. The one over there is yours. All you gotta do is get the ball over the line to score a point. The rules are I have to stay in the chair at all times. My butt cannot leave it. I can only use my left foot to score and stop you from scoring. You get to use your entire body. I have to score six points to win. You only have to score three. And you always get the ball after a goal. Sound fair? "

" Hmm... I suppose. Only way to know for sure is to try. "

" Alright! You start. I won't make you run all the way over to your goal. Start right where you are. Give me your best shot, small fry! " Sarah said sitting down.

She put her left foot right on the goal line and started tapping it expectantly. Max quickly backed up to make sure he was out of her range. This was going to be an interesting game. Even with her many handicaps, Sarah still had the advantage. A more athletic guy than Max would have trouble winning.

" Stop thinking, Max. You're gonna psych yourself out before you even try. Just go for it. "

He hefted the paper ball and ran directly toward Sarah's waiting foot. His plan was to dodge her first attempt to stop him and throw the ball over the line. As he got close, her foot jutted forward. Max tried to veer to the left at the last second, but Sarah's pinky toe slammed into his right leg. The hit made him spin around before falling to the floor on his back. The ball flew from his hands and landed a few feet away relative to his current size. He let out a groan as he sat up. His right leg hurt a bit, but nothing too bad.

" Wait. The ball! " he thought scrambling to get it.

He was about to grab the ball when Sarah's foot came down and took it in her toes. Max watched in awe as her foot rose high over his head and flicked the ball far enough that it had to have passed his goal line.

" Yes! That's one point for me. Move back some. I'll get the ball. " Sarah said standing up.

" Crap! I can't lose the ball like that. Once she gets it, it'll be next to impossible to get back. " he thought moving away from Sarah's goal line.

The ground shook slightly as Sarah stepped next to him and dropped the ball.

" There ya go. You're going to have to be quicker than that to get by me, Max. " Sarah laughed.

" What I need is a plan of attack. I'm not going to beat her by physical skill. What can I do though? "

He picked up the ball and surveyed the playing field for something he could exploit. Sarah's goal line was well within her range from all angles. Her legs were pretty long after all. A new idea suddenly popped into Max's head. Maybe if he came at her from her far right it would be more difficult to stop him because she was only using her left foot.

" It's worth a shot. If it fails she still has to score four more points. Here we go. "

He held the ball close to his chest and dashed to his far left, giving Sarah a wide berth. She watched him with an amused expression on her face. Her left leg moved on top of her right knee in preparation. Once he drew near to the left edge of the goal line, her foot lashed out. It swiped down at him sideways due to the awkward angle.

Max saw it coming and dove to the ground. A gust of air blew as her foot passed harmlessly overhead. Realizing this was his chance, he took a few steps and threw the ball. The ball landed past the line!

" Woo! That's my point! " he yelled pumping his fists into the air.

" Nice play, but I won't fall for it twice. That's one to one. Looks like I'm going to have to take the gloves, or maybe the socks in this case, off. " Sarah said using her toes to roll the ball back to him.

" Fine by me. I wouldn't want you to make it too easy on me. " Max laughed.

He decided he would try the same strategy again. He got to the same spot where Sarah's foot swiped at him, but her foot wasn't moving. She was going to wait for him to get closer and pounce. Thinking he was clever, Max got a bit closer and threw the ball again. Sarah whipped her foot out at the last second, sending the ball flying over his line.

His next attempt fared much better. Unable to think of another effective plan, he winged it. He sprinted straight at the center of the goal line. Sarah's foot shot out to intercept, except this time Max successfully dodged it and threw the ball for his second point. During the next play, her foot came down and pinned him on the ground. His tiny member was pressed up against her soft sole for a few moments before her toes took the ball and scored a goal. He nervously tried to hide the erection he got from touching Sarah's sole while standing up.

" Two to two. You're doing a lot better than I thought you would. Next time we play this I might have to make it harder. " she said grinning.

" You said yourself that I would have to try extra hard. That's exactly what I'm doing. "

" Alright. Well it's game point for you. I'll have to try extra hard too. " Sarah retrieved the ball for Max and sat down.

" Alright. This is it. One more point and I win. Easy. I'll go far right this time to throw her off. " he thought.

He made a sudden mad dash for the right side. She moved her foot over to the same side and waited to see what his plan was. When he continued to run without stopping, she swiped her foot at him. The foot stayed close to the ground, making sure he couldn't dive under. With no other options as her foot swept closer, he leaped into the air.

He used Sarah's foot as a kick off point while it was underneath him to propel himself forward. Max hurled the ball in air and landed on his side. He looked up to see the ball sitting right in front of the goal line. He sprang up and dashed to kick it over the line, but stopped as Sarah's toes pressed it into the ground. She stood her foot up on its ball, putting all her weight on her toes.

" Too bad, little guy. You almost won. I didn't expect you to jump over my foot. But now I know all your tricks. I'm not going to let you score again. Looks like you're going to have to wait an hour. " Sarah gloated with a laugh.

Max wasn't ready to admit defeat quite yet though. Another idea formed in his mind. He walked to Sarah's tree trunk sized toes and knelt down. He reached his hands in the space between her big and second toe.

" What are you gonna do? Try to lift my toes? Good luck. "

" Not exactly. "

He began to wiggle his fingers on her skin, moving his hands all over. Sarah burst out laughing and quickly covered her mouth. Her foot released the ball to get away from his tickling. The moment it did, Max rolled the ball across the line.

" YES! I win!! That's what you get for celebrating before you even won! " he yelled throwing his arms in the air.

He ran around in random patterns on the floor, not caring about his nakedness. Sarah watched from above with a sour expression.

" Okay, you won. I shouldn't have celebrated so soon. How did you know I was ticklish? "

" I guessed and I was right. If you weren't, I would have felt really stupid. "

" So, you got lucky? Well, whatever. A win's a win. There were no rules against tickling. The game will definitely be tougher the next time we play. " she said folding her arms over her chest.

" Great... All that running made me kinda sweaty. I think I'll use the ball to dry off. " Max said wiping his brow.

" While you're doing that, I'll clean up the playing field. Move off to the side. I don't wanna step on ya. " Sarah instructed, standing.

Max picked up the ball and scurried away as she took the chair. He used the ball to dab at his face and chest. The ball smelled faintly of Sarah's feet. He'd gotten a couple whiffs during the game so he recognized it. It wasn't a bad smell at all, in fact he sort of liked it.

" Man, I got it bad. " he whispered to himself.

When she was done cleaning, Sarah offered her hand to him. He carefully climbed aboard. She tossed the ball into the trash bin and returned to the couch. Max resisted the urge to cover up his exposed crotch. If this was truly going to become a regular thing, he might as well get used to it.

" Sarah, I have a question. " he said putting his hands behind his back.

" Shoot. "

" Are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Don't get me wrong. I am more than happy about this deal. I'm just wondering if it's what you really want to do or... pity. Most girls wouldn't be open to my particular tastes. If you want to drop the deal, I understand. We can still be friends. I'll find another way to live out my fantasies. "

Sarah frowned slightly and turned her head, considering her response. After a few moments, her eyes returned to him. " I've never judged people for their personal interests. It's not my place to. On the grand scale of things, a foot fetish isn't even that odd. I think it's sort of flattering that you like my feet that much. You're a sweet guy, Max. I'm doing this because I don't want anything to happen to you. The deal stands. "

Max grinned widely at her words. He may have brought up the subject, but he hoped she wouldn't break the deal.

" Alright. That's fine with me. " he laughed, rocking up and down on the balls of his feet.

" I suppose the winner wants his prize? "

" Yes, please! "

" Okay. How do you want to do this? " she asked looking around.

" Maybe my bed would be best? "

" Listen to you! Already trying to get me in your bed. " Sarah laughed.

" What? No! That's not what I meant. " Max quickly said.

Sarah began to laugh even harder. Realizing that she had been joking, Max turned beet red. She continued to laugh for a few more moments before calming down.

" Oh, that was good. You're too easy, Max. Come on. Let's go check out your bedroom. "

Sarah stood up and walked down the short hallway to his bedroom. Max's bedroom was relatively clean compared to what you expect a guys room to look like. His bed was messily made. The dark blue sheets were wrinkled and hung off the left side. A hamper in the corner was filled to the brim with dirty clothes. The nightstand on the right of his bed was cluttered with a lamp, alarm clock, tissue box, and an empty cup. Sunlight filtered through the slats of the window over his bed.

" Huh. So this is where the magic happens. Cleaner than I expected. " Sarah said looking around.

" Yeah... Sorry again for the mess. "

" You don't have to keep apologizing. I've seen a lot worse. " She went and sat on the edge of his bed. " Okay. I'm going to put you on the bed and stretch my legs. If you need something just... tickle the space between my third and fourth toe on my left foot. "

" Got it! " he said giving her a thumbs up.

She placed him on the bed and brought her long legs up. Max watched in awe as her gigantic, tan soles moved toward him. Her feet landed before him and she laid them on their sides, trying to put them on his level. He marveled at the fact that even with her back against the wall, Sarah's legs reached more than half of the bed.

" Alright. Have at it, little guy. "

Max went on his knees in front of her toes and began rubbing his hands on her left foots big toe. At four inches tall, Sarah's toes were about half his size. He would have to work extra hard if she was going to feel anything he did. The least he could is make what he was doing feel good for her. He worked his hands even harder into her toe. Sarah watched him silently with a coy grin. It wasn't long before the combination of her soft skin and the oddly pleasant smell made him erect.

" Don't get too excited. I'm not having another accident like the first time. " he thought.

When Max finished rubbing each toe, he worked his way along her sole to the heel. At some point, Sarah leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She seemed to be really enjoying this! With renewed energy, he went to the other foot and kneaded her toes. Her toes flexed at his touch. The third toe bumped the tip of his member, sending shivers down his spine.

Sarah didn't take any notice, so he continued rubbing. Unable to contain himself any longer, Max planted a kiss on her second toe. He repeated the methodical process on her right foot. Fortunately, he was able to finish without exploding. Although he was dangerously close.

" That felt great! I could definitely get used to this. " Sarah said happily.

" Good! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I did too! " he yelled, jogging up the bed's length. His boner made him jog very awkwardly.

" You know I was kind of... uneasy about this, but that wasn't bad at all. A massage would feel so good after volleyball practice. "

" I'd be happy to oblige. " Max said smiling.

He wanted so badly to release his juices, but couldn't do it in front of Sarah.

" No... I'll have to wait until after she leaves. The memory'll have to do. " he thought.

" So, what do you wanna do now? " she asked picking him up.

" We still have quite a bit of time before the drug wears off. Let's take a break. Watch TV or something. Maybe later I can give you another massage. "

" Sounds good. " Sarah said walking out to the living room.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed!