- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben realizes he's not in a dream,but rather a living nightmare.

The booming voice of the Australian blonde shook Ben's ears. Slapping himself to make sure he wasn't sleeping Ben pulled at the flesh on his face trying to pull him from this very odd dream. "This can't be happening,i've had some real whoppers before but nothing like this." he said aloud in his head. After several hard slape which left his cheeks sore and red Ben looked up and saw the glowing huge blue eyes of Felicia staring down at him.

 

"Don't hurt yorself love,I wouldn't want to have to restrain you my little sweet."Felicia boomed smiling down at him. She looked at him like a cat would catnip,wanting to hold him to her tight and never let him go.

 

Tracy walked over to where Felicia was and looked inside where Ben was and gleamed. "Well hello handsome!"

 

"Oh no it's both of them,Lord please let me wake up from this."Ben said aloud. His look of amazement and fear wasn't apparent enough to the girls,nor could they feel how hard his heart was pumping.It was like looking up at the faces of Mount Rushmore except without the dead presidents. He could smell the scent of their honey vanilla scented perfume reminding him of the sugar cookies his grandmother made him as a child.

 

Tracy brushed her long blonde hair from her face revealing her own ocean colored eyes that looked like a pool to Ben.He fel like he could just take a dive into her pretty eyes,he never realized how blue they really were as he had always tried to avoid looking at her.

 

Tracy felt the moistness starting to drench her panties and fought off the urge to just take him here and now and plunge him inside. "Felicia dear I think our little guest would like something to drink. Wouldn't you my little prince?"

 

Ben didn't respond as he was still too shaken to come out and speak as if everything was happening. The view of these women dominated his sight and he knew they could crush him into dust with their tiniest of movements. Felicia looked down at her love and saw his little body shaking out of fear.Trying to calm him she reached down with her pinky finger and attempted to snatch the little man which was shorter than her smallest of dainty fingers. Ben looked up and saw the linebacker sized pinky of the Aussie which he once considered small lunging down at him. The absolute mass and detail of her finger only went to enforce his own tiny little stature.

 

He attempted to back away from her finger as it was coming down to him but there was nowhere to run and before he could think on it any longer he felt the massive finger make contact. Raising higher and higher into the air he began to feel a bout of motion sickness come over him. He felt the liquid in his stomach sloshing around and felt like his bones were going to collapse upon themselves. Felicia gently and slowly brought her prize up to her humongous face and studied his little body further.

 

Tracy felt her panties getting wetter and wetter began to feel a twinge of anger come over her that Felicia was hogging Ben and not listening to her. She watched as the tiny little form of HER boyfriend was in the clutches of the Aussie.

 

"Felicia I told you to get our guest a drink of water,not to crush him with your meaty fingers. Haad him over to me now!" she said letting her sexual tension get the better of her.

 

Felicia with Ben in her gently clasped fingers looked over at Tracy "What did you just say to me?"

 

"I said to get him a drink and hand him over to me."

 

Felicia looked over at her friend and could recognize the look of a frustrated woman whose juices were flowing. "Listen love I know you are sexually aggrevated but you can't take that tone with me. Im not your slave and Ben is not a toy for you."

 

Tracy wasn't used to having Felicia stand up to her but knew that she was right and was acting quite foolish. "Sorry Felicia im just ready to have some satisfaction."

 

Ben could hear the thunderous voices of his two captresses in between the fleshy grip of Felicia. He shuddered at the though of becoming a sexual plaything for these two women. Just a few hours ago he was a free man and now he was a toy being argued over by two of the most annoying girls he knew. Life couldn't be this cruel could it?

Chapter End Notes:

Will the girls give into their urges next chapter?