- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ben is dragged to Tracy's house to become the girls new boyfriend.

Felicia was sitting in the backseat of Tracy's car with Ben's head resting in her lap. The young Aussie was stroking his hair and clutching him like she would a prized toy. She looked down at him and couldn't wait to give him a big kiss. She lowered her red lips down to his lifeless body and gave him a big smooch smearing her lipstick all over him. "You're so pretty love,I can't wait until you wake up and can return the affections."

 

Tracy looked back at her new catch laying in the lap of her friend Felicia and started to feel a little jealous at the fact that she was smearing him with her lips. Tracy knew she had to share Ben with Felicia but it did little to curb her jealousy. She had never had a boyfriend in her life and the excitement of fina;;y having one was getting her wet downstairs.

 

Tracy picked up the pace and pushed the gas pedal down harder causing Feliica to lurch forward. Ben was almost thrown off her lap. "Are you bloody nuts? You could get us all killed with your reckless driving" Felicia shouted angrily at her friend.She clutched Ben closer to her lap and fastened her seat belt.

 

After what seemed like a millenia Tracy pulled into the side of her apartment complex. She parked her car in her designated spot and turned off the car. Getting out of the cool night air once again she felt a chill go against her bare skin causing her to shiver. After opening up the back door she ran up to her apartment and unlocked her door so the two girls could escort Ben into her apartment without any nosy neighbors asking her what was going on.

 

Tracy ran down the 1 set of stairs and walked back over to her car."Ok, let's get him in the apartment now."

The two girls grunted with excertion trying to lift up the 6'1 190 lb Ben. They were both pretty strong for girls but lifting 190 lbs of dead weight was still a challenge.Finally after a moment the two tall blondes got Ben up and began to carry his motionless body. After climbing the steps Tracy opened her unlocked door once again and took Ben into her apartment hoping nobody saw what they were doing. Just as she was about to shut her door her across the way neighbor opened up her door and walked out.

The 26 year old Katrina Michaels walked out her door to be greeted with the brisk fall night. Her pretty green eyes were drawn to what was happening next door. She looked into Tracy's apartment and could swear she saw the motionless body of the most handsome man she had ever seen.

 

"Hey Tracy what you got there?"

 

Tracy began to feel the flush of nervous tension go through her head. Trying to think of the best lie she could come up with she said"That's my brother,I just picked him up at the bar. He got stone drunk and asked me if I could pick him up. When I got there he passed out. I decided to bring him to my apartment to sleep it off."

 

Looking at her with a twinge of doubt Katrina responded"Never knew you had a brother. He's a real cutie you know,maybe you could introduce me to him when he wakes up."

Felicia interrupted the conversation "Sorry love he's already taken."

"By whom?"Katrina asked

The tall Aussie said"By me,we've been going out for about a year. He adores me and I him so sorry this ones off limits. Good luck love. "Felicia said as she walked into the apartment dragging the body of Ben behind her.

"Well gotta get to bed Katrina,got an early class tomorrow. Goodnight." Tracy quickly shut the door behind her before Katrina could say another word.

Walking over to her couch she asked Felicia to get out her bag of goodies and prep the needle for stage two. Ben would be awakening soon and they needed to make sure he could be easily handled. He would probably be pretty upset when he woke up and she couldn't take any chances on him escaping. She saw Ben begin to show signs of waking up and yelled out quickly for Felicia to get out the serum.

 

 

Ben woke up to the strongest aching in his head he had ever felt before. Trying to shake the cobwebs out of his head and recollect what had happened to him. He woke up feeling very warm but yet very exposed. He reached down to his legs to reach for his cellphone but found he wasn't wearing any pants. Stirred aand alarmed Ben began to thrash around realizing that he was buck naked and somewhere he had no clue. Scrambling and Panicking Ben fought to get up to his feet but felt that his legs were strapped down to something very large. The loud rumbling of what seemed like giggling rang through his ears. "What the hell?? Hello,hello is anyone there? I need help,please my name is Ben and I don't know where I am."

Suddenly the largest face he had ever seen loomed over his head. He reckoned that the size of this person's face had to be 10 times larger than his own . Taking in the huge face looming above him he could feel the huge blue eyes probing him. Instintively he took his hands which weren't tied down and covered up his privates.

 

The huge face opened up a mouth large enough to swallow him whole and spoke thunderous words which almost seemed to blow on him with huge gusts of wind. The winds smelled like cinnamon gum and when he heard the massive words exit the even more massive mouth he deciphered what it was saying to him.

 

The huge Aussie had been watching him for the better parts of two hors and giggled with excitement when she saw him wake up. He looked so scared and confused she just wanted to bring him to her breast and soothe him. She gigled as she saw his attempt at hiding his adorable little cock. She spoke down to him not knowing how poerful her voice was to his tiny ears. "Ben it's me Felicia. Everything is going to be ok my love. I won't let anything happen to you. You are the most precious thing i've ever had."

 

Ben only got a few of those words but from what he pieced together he heard the name Felicia. This huge creature above him was the annoying girl at his gym Felicia! Ben wanted to scream up at her but found he didn't have the strength to do anyhting but lay ther and look up at his massive captress.

Chapter End Notes:

Got the plot going now,the size interaction will commence next.