- Text Size +


Rebecca was fuming as she stomped around the outskirts of her apartment. “What kind of shit was that?” She screamed into the large phone. “Can you please explain yourself about the shit I just saw on the news? How the hell is having regulars hate us, supposed to help our cause?” She growled angrily as she tightened her giant grip on her phone.

Her breathing was heavy as her chest heaved up and down, signifying that Rebecca was beyond angry.

“Um, this is Rebecca right?” A small, but sweet feminine voice spoke on the other end of the receiver.

Rebecca’s anger paused for a moment, expecting to hear someone different pick up the phone. Calming down slightly, she answered. “Yea, this is me…Um, who the hell am I talking to right now?” She asked her anger still bubbling as the female on the other end of the phone began to speak.

“Oh my name isn’t important, but Victoria said you would probably be calling.” The girl giggled on the other end of the phone.

“What?” Rebecca blinked a few times again, causing the girl on the other end of the phone to imagine her clueless face as she let her statement sink in. “What the hell do you mean Victoria said I would be calling? Just who the hell is this?” Rebecca asked again.

“Oh don’t worry about all that sweetie.” She replied innocently. “More importantly, she did ask me to ask you about that regular from yesterday.” She stated causing Rebecca to freeze in her tracks as her spine ran cold at the sudden mention of Aaron. “She said something about you saying you were going to get rid of him after you had your fun. Well, did you do it?” The girl asked, but the innocence in her voice disappeared; changing into a cold, deadpanned voice.

“What do…you mean?” Rebecca answered slowly. “Of course I did it; the little guy was gone before I went to bed last night.” Rebecca stated trying to hold herself together.

“Really, now.” The girl on the other end responded nonchalantly.” I really can’t say that I believe you. I mean you don’t sound believable in the least. What did you do to him?” She continued on as Rebecca froze again at the sudden question.

“Wha…What?” Rebecca answered completely off guard by being put on the spot.

An aggravated sigh could be heard on the other end of the receiver. “Ugh, you know, did you crush him? Eat him? Tear his limbs off? Bit him in half, come on Rebecca, spill it. How did the regular go out?” The girl pushed forward as Rebecca’s mind raced immediately after hearing what she asked her.

Who the fuck is this? And why does this sound so easy for her, this can’t be Emma. Emma is a one tracked mind killing machine, not to mention her ability to actually hold a causal conversation with emotion is practically non-existence, so who else could be there with Victoria.” Rebecca thought as sweat slowly starts to form on her face.

“Hello! Earth to Rebecca! I need an answer here, or I’m going to have tell Victoria that you didn’t live up to the end of your bargain and we all know how that’s going to end, so um yea, kind of need an answer here.” The female pressed as Rebecca gulped slightly before opening her mouth.

“I…Ate him.” Rebecca was barely able to let those words come out of her mouth, but as she said them she could sense that the woman she was talking to was smirking on the other end of the phone.

“Ate him?” The girl repeated, not convinced in the slightest. “Riggghht, how about I just put you down as undecided.” She chuckled at her own joke as Rebecca began to grit her teeth in frustration.

“Alright stop playing games with me.” Her tone darkened as she gripped her phone tighter as she held it to her giant sized ear. “I want to know who the hell this is and where is Victoria?” She demanded, still pacing back and forth along the gate of her apartment complex.

“Who am I?” The woman responded on the other end of the phone playfully. “I told you already, you don’t need to know about all that and besides, Victoria is out running some errands right now and asked for me to take care of things if and when you decided to call.” She spoke comfortably as if Rebecca wasn’t anything to be afraid of.

“Now that we got that out of the way, you sound like you have a complaint to make. So my dear Rebecca, how may I, Victoria’s lovely assistant be of service to you?” She continued to giggle as if this was nothing but a game to her.

In-between deep angry breaths, Rebecca answered. “I don’t think you can handle my complaints, let alone the situation at hand. I’m sure you aren’t up to speed with….”

Rebecca was cut off by the female voice on the other end. “You mean the increase of regulars disappearing all around the university.” The female giggled again causing Rebecca’s eyes to shoot up in shock instantly. “Not to mention having the giantess take the wrap for some of these so called deaths that the regular population is experiencing at this moment in time. Come on Rebecca, you’re going to have be a little faster than that. Didn’t Victoria update you on the new plan? Hmm….Well judging by the silence on your end, I guess not.” She finished as Rebecca was now fuming at what was going.

“What do you mean…New plan?” Rebecca asked her.

“Hmm…” She heard the girl on the opposite in the phone. “That’s something you’re going to have to ask her yourself Rebecca, she did tell me to tell you that you need to come to school tomorrow and meet her in her office, so you two can have a “little” chat.” She spoke, hitting the emphasis on the word little.

“I’m only going to ask one more time…” Rebecca breathed. “Who the fuck are you? From the way you talk, you sound pretty arrogant, so I’m guessing that you must be a giantess or something right? One of Victoria’s new recruits to help out on the dirty work.” Rebecca shot back.

Another agitated sigh could be heard from Rebecca’s end. “Nope, sorry dumbass you’re pretty much wrong in that department. If you must know, I’m actually a regular.” She finished as Rebecca’s eyes shot up again.

“A regular, but wait…How…the.” Rebecca was cut off again.

“You thought four-eyes was the only regular that supports Victoria.” She laughed on her end. “Please, Rebecca you only proved that giantess do nothing, but get dumber every fucking day.” She insulted causing Rebecca to grit her teeth again. “Tell you what though, I’ll be here tomorrow and you can meet me in person alright.” She chuckled. “Don’t worry, I promise I’ll be nice tomorrow, especially since Victoria is going to be here. I have to be on my best behavior you know.” Her giggling continued as Rebecca was about to say something, but immediately heard a click on the other end of the receiver.

Taking the phone off of her ear, she glared it. “So she hung up on me.” She stated to herself as she dropped her hand to her side, gripping the phone tighter, thinking about the conversation that she just had. “Dumb bitch...” She muttered under her breath as she began making her way back towards her apartment.

-Back at Rebecca’s apartment-

Aaron sat on the bed, thinking about Rebecca and her sudden change of attitude. Turning his head back slightly towards the news that she left on her giant theatre sized TV, his looked downed by the words that rode continuously across the screen.

“Regulars Murdered, Giantesses Responsible.”

Aaron let out a deep sigh as he fell on his back against her soft mattress, which was covered by her pink and white sheets and comforter.

“I guess Rebecca is really upset.” He sat up again, his eyes following back on to the TV screen as the same news story repeated itself. “Sounds like regulars are just dropping off the face of the Earth now or at least over here.” He said to himself as he lowered his head, his eyes landing on the flower like designs that were stitched into Rebecca’s comforter.

“I wonder why though, this does seem like out of nowhere.” Aaron continued to think a bit more before something dawned on him. “Come to think of it, Rebecca never told me why we were kidnapped in the first place and why Derrick and the others were killed. What was the point of that?” The questions began to run through his head as he placed his right hand on his chin.

Rebecca is hiding something and the way she just stormed out of here…She.” Aarons thought were interrupted when he heard a small creek from Rebecca’s door. Directing his attention towards the sound, he saw a regular sized boy leaning against the door with his arms crossed.

His piercing blue eyes shot straight towards Aaron as he let out a small huff. His bleached blonde hair was cut short. His attire consisted of a white tank top and a pair of blue jeans. He had apparently been in the apartment for a minute, because feet only had a pair of white socks covering them.

He glared at Aaron as he sat on the bed looking back down at the boy that entered Rebecca’s room. “So you must be the short shit that Rebecca brought home last night.” He huffed has he closed his eyes at the thought of Aaron being in Rebecca’s room. Slightly reopening them, he sneered at him. “To think that you’re still alive, she must have felt sorry for you to let you live; to say the least.” He growled slightly.

Aaron gave him a confused look before the boy let out an irritated sigh. “Just what I need more regulars coming in. I swear that girl is stupid or something.” He ended as Aaron stood up on Rebecca’s bed, looking at the boy with confusion written all over his face.

“Umm, if you don’t mind me asking; who are you?” Aaron asked timidly, not really trying to sound confrontational.

The boy looked at Aaron with a small grin forming on his face. “Really, that’s what you come back with after what I just said to you. Are you a pussy or something?” He shook his head. “Rebecca really picked a soft one this time around didn’t she?”

Aaron eyes narrowed slightly at him for a split second. “That still doesn’t tell me who you are.” He said back, but his voiced lacked the force behind it to make the person in front of him take him seriously.

“The name is Trent, anything else you want to know? Like why you’re probably still alive to begin with and when, and believe me when I say this; because it’s going to happen. When you’ll be leaving out of here willingly I might add.” He smirked at him, still keeping his arms crossed.

Aaron narrowed eyes turned into a glare as Trent reminded him of one of his former teammates that was crushed completely be Emma, Eric; Hell even Tyler for that matter. “I’m alive so for now that’s all that matters, so long as Emma isn’t around, I don’t think I have anything to really worry about, especially with Rebecca and Janice here.” Aaron spoke, slightly reassuring himself.

“Wishful thinking, but you’re going back to Emma.” Trent smirked darkened as Aaron’s eyes widened in complete and utter horror. “What Rebecca didn’t tell you last night?” Aaron fearfully shook his head, not knowing what the bleach haired teen was talking about.

Slightly laughing at Aaron’s expression he began to explain. “Guess she really couldn’t break the news to you.” Trent laughed. “She doesn’t have it in her to get rid of you, so she’s passing you back off to Emma and just let her do it.” He bluntly told him.

Aaron stared at Trent for a moment, slightly processing over the information that was just given to him. “Yea right, if that was the case she wouldn’t have gone through all that trouble to get me away from Emma in the first place. Besides, Emma would probably try to kill her if she backed out now.” Aaron retaliated, but Trent was ready for it.

“If that’s what you want to think.” Trent shrugged his shoulders uncaringly. “I’m trying to tell you, that if you want to live then it’s probably best that you get out while you can. I mean hell, the door is wide open. It’s nothing stopping you, or did Rebecca tell you not to leave?” Trent egged on.

Aaron took a deep breath before responding. “Why does it sound like you have a problem with me being here?” Aaron shot back calmly, trying to really avoid from being confrontational.

“Don’t get me wrong little guy.” Trent spoke back.

“I’m a regular just like you.” Aaron replied smartly.

Raising his right eyebrow. “But you don’t know Rebecca like I do.” Trent shot back. “Nor do you know how Janice is either. “ He pointed out. Holding up two of his fingers he continued on. “You just met two giantesses; one you don’t even know and the other one so called saved you from Emma, but was going to kill you anyway.” He stated harshly, making sure Aaron was listening to what he had to say.

“Not only that, but let me ask you this. What giant female do you know is going to tell a regular the truth about what they plan to do to them? I’ll wait.” He added as Aaron had to admit that what Trent said was true. He hasn’t met a giantess that was completely truthful towards a regular. In fact, all he’s seen since he’s been in this hellhole that was forced upon him was giantess killing regulars.

He slowly started to ponder of Trent’s words, but still gave him a doubtful look. “So, even if what you’re saying is true, why are you still here then? Why haven’t they taken you out yet?” Aaron asked him curiously.

Trent smiled again. “It’s simple. I have seniority and not to mention, I know my way around those two. They wouldn’t even think about putting their hands on me.” He replied, cocky about his own position with the two giantesses. “Not to mention, Rebecca wouldn’t hurt me anyway.” He added, gaining even more curiosity from Aaron.

“And why is that.” Aaron eyed him as he asked his next question.

“That’s the least of your worries kid.” He answered. “What you need to do is figure out how you’re going to survive another night with Rebecca, because your chances don’t look so good right about now.” Trent implied as he turned around and started towards the regular sized down that was build inside of the giant door that closed off Rebecca’s room.

He reached for the handle, but stopped glanced back at Aaron, still sitting on Rebecca’s bed. “Didn’t you see how mad she was before she left? You were watching the news right?” He asked him.

Aaron nodded his head slowly. “She’s mad at what’s going on right between giantess and regulars, and right now, regulars aren’t on her “Be nice to list.” Just trying to let you know what you’re up against.” Trent finished as he walked out the room, leaving the door opened behind him, leaving Aaron to think about Rebecca’s words from this morning.

“Was she really…lying to me?” Aaron whispered to himself.

-On the way towards the University-

Frankie groaned tiredly as her sneaker covered food hit the reinforced concrete pavement. Her eyes drooped as she made her way towards the university.

Her Bluish Green eyes lazily scanned the area as she watched giantess and regulars arguing with each other, but it didn’t faze her, considering it wasn’t her problem. She let loose a large sigh, as she saw a giantess nearly stomp on a group of regulars that were yelling at her, missing them intently; but the blow was close enough to get her point across.

“Same shit, different day.” She closed her eyes, not really interested in the commotion going on around her.

Her Blue, yellow stripped Adidas continued to pound the pavement as other giantesses and regulars walked passed her. Her belly was slightly showing, thanks to her black T-shirt that had “I didn’t care then, don’t care now.” Written on it, in Blood Red colors. Her jeans were nothing special, just a regular pair of blue jeans that she dragged herself to put on it.

Frankie didn’t care for today. She had one class she had to sit through and then she could go back home, or do something that she felt like putting whatever little energy she had left towards.

She continued on, her Adidas pounding the pavement, mimicking other giantess as they made their way to and from the university.

-Meanwhile-

“Guys, I really don’t think it’s that serious. I mean not all giantesses are that way.” Tory tried to reason with a group of his classmates. “I mean sure, some are just way…You know, but I know some aren’t. I mean Frankie, she’s….”

“Are you fucking blind man?” A dark skinned boy questioned. His Coffee Brown eyes, matched his low cut Black hair. He had on an Orange Polo shirt with a pair of Black Cargos, topping it off with a pair of Orange and Black Nikes. “A giantess is a giantess; they look down on regulars’ man.”

“Marcus, come on; be serious alright. Not every giantess is the same.” Tory crossed his arms as he stared at Marcus, unconvinced.

“Dude, I’m trying to tell you.” Marcus tried to reason. “Giantesses are taking us out, like everybody. Did you see the news about last night? I mean, come on dude.” Marcus stated as Tory gave him a confused look.

“Last night? What are you talking about?” Tory asked him.

“It was about a small group of regulars being slaughtered by a giantess.” A Black haired girl spoke up. Her light brown eyes narrowing as she recalled the news from earlier that afternoon. “They were saying that more regulars are being killed daily now, nobody knows why, but seriously it has to stop. No one really trust giantess at this point.” She stated as Tory looked at her for a moment, taking in what she was saying.

Tory eyes took in the full view of the girl that was talking to him. She was tomboyish, wearing a Red shirt with a pair of white thin sweat pants and a pair of Black shoes to match. Rolling his eyes, Tory spoke again. “Nicole, come on; I know Frankie hasn’t done anything like that, so I think it’s just the media, trying to stir things up. You know like they did back at home.” Tory pointed out. “You know the media is known for doing shit like that.” Tory explained as Marcus and Nicole quickly stared at each other before looking back at Tory questionably.

“Dude, why are you trying to stick up for her? She’s a giantess, just like the rest of them.” Marcus asked him.

“And she was a regular before all that, plus you can’t just a person just because their, umm a bit different” Tory argued back.

“She’s not a person anymore, she’s a giantess. A super tall freak that does whatever she wants like the rest of them.” Marcus growled slightly as Tory kept his composure, but gave him an annoyed glare.

“Can you say the same thing for the regulars that kill each other, just because they can; or it’s the easy way out of a problem?” Tory retaliated, slightly glaring at Marcus who stood dumbfounded at Tory’s remark. “It’s like ever since you guys joined the AGA, you been riding my ass about Frankie. I’ve been around her for a few years now and she hasn’t killed me yet, I mean she can go overboard sometimes, but I’m still alive and still have all my limbs; so I don’t see the real problem.” Tory continued on as Nicole stepped up again.

“The time you’ve spent with her doesn’t matter Tory.” She spat. “What if she gets bored of you, or simply just doesn’t want you around anymore? Then what?” Nicole asked him, narrowing her eyes as she awaited his response.

“Then she’ll just tell me to go home, or not to come over…Like she’s done for the past couple of years.” He answered bluntly.

Her narrowing eyes turned into a glare. “You just don’t get it do you? We’re trying to save you from something that could be life threatening later on. Stop trying to find a reason to make us look stupid.” She lightly hissed.

“I’m not making you look stupid.” Tory shot back. “I’m just trying to show you that it was stupid to join an Anti-Giantess group in the fucking first place. You guys don’t even really hate giantesses.” Tory quickly side glanced Marcus. “Marcus, what about the giantesses you were hanging around with at the football field yesterday? The one you were trying to talk to?” Tory stated as Nicole quickly turned to Marcus, who quickly turned his head to look the other way.

“My point exactly, you have no proof that Frankie….” A loud thud cut Tory off in mid-sentence as Frankie’s Adidas clad foot came crashing down behind him.

Tory and the group quickly looked up, staring in awe as Frankie giant sized figure hovered over them. “What about Frankie?” She asked as Tory continued to look up at her for a moment, but then brought his eyes back down towards Marcus and Nicole and the rest of the group of students that were with them.

Taking a deep breath, Tory looked back up at her. “Frankie, I don’t know what happened, but apparently something happened last night to a small group of regulars.” Tory tried to explain.

“Groups…” Nicole corrected, crossing her arms and glaring up at Frankie, who didn’t pay her any mind.

Tory quickly glared at her, but went back to explaining the situation to Frankie. “So their saying that giantesses can’t be trusted and I’m trying to tell them that you aren’t like that, but they won’t believe me.” He ended as Frankie remained silent as she continued to stare down at the regulars at her feet.

Her piercing Bluish Green eyes scanned them all. Her facial expression blank making it nearly impossible to tell what she was thinking.

Moments passed as a gently spring breeze, blue gently against their skin. “Why do I have to be involved in this anyway?” Frankie finally spoke. “I mean, I wasn’t hurting anyone so why are you even bringing me up in this?” She asked as her eyes traveled towards the group standing behind Tory.

“It’s because you’re a giantess!” Marcus shouted upward. “That alone is enough to go off. Who the hell knows when you might go on a rampage just because somebody pissed you off, or just annoyed you!” He exclaimed as Frankie locked eyes with him.

Crossing her arms, she glared at him. “Don’t compare to the mindless fantasy dolls you read on the internet ok?” She remarked. “I do have a brain and I do have the ability to be in control of my own actions.” She stated as she looked down at Tory for a moment. “I do have my moments I’ll admit, but still don’t compare me to those things that people fantasize about, because that’s not me.” She argued back.

Marcus gritted his teeth at her. “Internet or real life, you’re still a giant sized loose cannon, walking around!” Nicole shouted up at her. “Monsters like you shouldn’t be here in the first place, you’re nothing but giant sized weapons of mass destruction, just waiting to pull the trigger on us regulars!” She growled as Tory quickly glared at Nicole.

“What the hell Nicole!” Tory exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, but it has to be said.” She turned her glare towards him, before looking back up a Frankie whose facial expression remained the same. “We’re tired of living in fear of your footsteps or your large overbearing shadow looming over us.” Nicole bellowed as the small crowd of regulars behind her starting cheering her words on as Tory looked back up at Frankie, who didn’t budge or show the slightest bit of movement as Nicole continued on.

“Let’s just be honest with each other, you and the other giantess don’t belong here.” Nicole blasted. “How many people have to die, just because you feel like it? How many times do you have to take advantage over someone just because you can?” Nicole questioned her, but Frankie remained silent as she just stared intently at Nicole and the group of people that cheered her words.

“There’s no point of monsters like you being here, so why don’t you do us all a favor and die already! Die so regulars like us don’t have to live in fear of being stepped on or eaten or anything that would mean the end of us! Just fucking die!” Nicole finished her rant as Frankie continued to stare at her.

Tory’s heart was beating at an accelerated pace. He eyed Frankie in fear. Not in fear of Frankie herself, but in fear of what might become of the crowd that stood behind him.

Without a word, she slowly uncrossed her arms still wearing her famous blank expression on her face.

“Frankie…” Tory called her name, but he got no answer.

Without warning she slowly knelt down, using her two fingers to grab Tory by the back of his shirt, lifting him up slowly into the air and towards her face.

“Frankie! What the hell! Put me down!” Tory yelled at her as the crowd below began to scream in panic as Frankie stood back up, dangling her tiny in front of her.

“Frankie! What the fuck! Come on put me down!” Tory screamed as he kicked and flurried, tiring himself out as Frankie just held him in front of her face.

“I knew it!” Nicole shouted. “She’s going to kill him!” She screamed, her body frozen in fear as Marcus mimicked her actions as well, his eyes unable to turn away from what was about to happen.

“Frankie! Frankie!” Tory continued to scream. “FRANKIE!” He kept fighting, and flailing about, until Frankie finally decided to speak as she made sure that the regulars below were watching.

“Sorry Tiny, but if I don’t do this, then you’re going to try and stop me from what I’m going to do after and I don’t really need that right now.” She ended as she opened up her mouth and quickly tossed Tory in, like he was nothing more than Gummy bear that was meeting the same fate as so many others before it.

The group watched in horror as Frankie locked eyes with them, slowing sucking away at her afternoon snack, swishing it from side to side, and her jaws circling around in a chewing motion as she purposely made a smacking sound, just for the audience below her.

Nicole and Marcus were speechless as they remained motionless, knowing that once Frankie was done with her friend, they would be next. And if she treated her “friend” like this, there’s no telling what she would do those that seriously messed up and got on her bad side.

Frankie continued to move Tory around in her mouth; her tongue dominating him as he was wrestled around in the saliva field cavern, coating him in nothing more than spit.

Her eyes never left Nicole’s as she purposely started chewing, making sure that the regulars had a front row seat to what was going on. She smirked devilishly as she started sucking again, using her tongue to slowly creep up towards shirt.

He fought as hard as he could, but he was lacking in sheer strength against the pink muscular organ that is her tongue. On the outside, Frankie smirked as she continued to toy around with her tiny in her mouth, her smirk widen when she succeeded at what she was trying to accomplish as she quickly spat Tory’s shirt out of her mouth, allowing it to hit the ground in front of them.

Nicole horrified stare could only follow it to the ground as Frankie continued to look at her. Nicole found herself taking a step towards the discarded garment, but that was before Frankie’s foot came crashing down on top of it, grinding it into the ground as Nicole looked back up at her.

Frankie couldn’t help herself as she gave Nicole a wink. Moving her mouth a bit more, she halted her activities, making sure the group had a full view of what was about to happen. Nicole and Marcus still stood in fear as Frankie let out a slight moan and swallowed, leaving the group in front of them horrified and utterly speechless.

Chapter End Notes:


I want to see if you guys actually get why I went this route. Let me know in your reviews.