- Text Size +
My morning was started by a visions earthquake that shook me out of Tilly's butt crack. This was due to her getting up and wriggling her ass in the air that created the shock wave. Once satisfied that I was fully awake, she smiled and headed downstairs to have her breakfast. Her excitement caused her to skip down the stairs which only made the torment even less tollirerble. When Tilly entered the kitchen she was greeted by our mum who had made beans on toast for me and her.

"Where's Joe? I haven't seen him since you went shopping together yesterday" she asked handing Tilly her plate with a mouthful of her granola. "I think he went over to a friends house. Mike or Jamie he said he going over". Tilly was then hit with a flurry or violent bites, kicks and screams from me frustrated over her statement. Although to her it was a mild tickle that only increased the pressure on me.

No way would she lie to mum about me! I don't even have a friend called Mike and Jamie is the loser in my class that nobody is friends with. My doubts were then confirmed about Tilly wanting to keep me for herself. Her dream about having her ass, play with me all her life was coming true. But surely mum would start getting worried about me and Tilly would be questioned as her lie about me going to sleep over was false. As Tilly remembered it she reached into her pocket on her dressing gown and pulled out the bottle that Erica had given her after the experiment.

On the label it said: Who ever consumes this drink will forever forget the person/people that you have shrunk. Only one tea spoon of this liquid will be enough for the person to forget the shrunken person/people even existed.

As mum left to gather up the post, Tilly ceased her chance. She tipped the whole 250ml bottle into her coffee before quickly sitting down. Unfortunately for me, she gulped the drink down in quick successions without knowing about the substance Tilly just pit in. My heart stopped in shear shock. Now my own mum wouldn't even know I existed. Now I had no reason to live or any quick way to be put back to normal. As my mum took the final swig of her cup Tilly gave off a delighted fart. This made her face go red with embarrassment but with a cheeky grin.

Tilly stayed downstairs until her mum left to go grocery shopping at the big store a half an hour drive away. This meant that she would be gone for 2 hours which gave Tilly plenty of time to unleash her sinister plans. The moment the door shut, Tilly sized upstairs lowered her pyjama bottoms and scooped me up in her hate-filled hand. Before she could speak I begged on my knees for her not to crush me under ass anymore. "Ha!" she laughed down at me. "My butt owns you. It is your king and you must worship it or face it's doom."

She put me back against her butt cheek and rubbbed me up and down against it. She felt mightily powerful with my tiny body in her grasp. The way it felt for her ass to dominate someone turned her on massively. Slowly, she pushed my feet into her butt crack, and continued on so that below my waste was now inserted into her asshole. Then she started to pull me back out and push me back in. Soon the speed intensified the more horny she got. After a few seconds had passed she was now bent over her bed forcing me in and out like a dildo. Screams came from both of us. Terror came from me while her screams were filled with pleasure.

When the pace had slowed down a tiny bit she squeezed me right into her butt crack and used her finger to move me around. Her ass was worse than a toilet bowl. Filled with grime, poo, sticky substance and it smelt like shit. Well obviously. Lying in a gross patch of old poo that hadn't left her body I saw the light from her butt crack fade as her panties blocked out the light. Turning to her ass, Tilly laughed "I'm going to visit a friend now. Don't worry, she won't know our little secret".

Tilly finished getting dressed and walked down the road for 5 minutes till she reached her friend Charlie's house. The 2 girls chatted mainly about hot boys they'd seen for a while before Tilly left an hour after lunch. When she got back she went to the bathroom where she finally released me from her asshole that acted as a prison for me. I was relieved to see the light and breath fresh-er air and not choke in the poisonous hell hall. She placed me on the edge of the sink and grabbed a plastic container from her handbag.

Before I could see what pills Tilly had just taken she put the bottle back in her bag. Then she turned back to me and said as she carried me back to her room. "Those pills were the only reason I went round Charlie's house today. Her dad's a docter and these pills will help with what I have planned for you next. While we wait for them to kick in I'm going to go into my room and do some work. In her bedroom Tilly placed me down on the wooden chair and jumped down on top of me, almost breaking the chair.

For the rest of this chapter I advise that you don't eat or drink anything. You might regret it if you don't.

Half an hour later Tilly rose from her seat ready for what she had next. She placed me inside a plastic bottle and got out the bottle of pills she had just taken. On the side it said, "will cause runny BMs". Before my brain could process the words into a meaning, the lid of the bottle was covered by her ass crack.

This is the part where you put your meal to the side or finish it before reading this part.

Massive farts forced through into the bottle throwing me to the bottom of the bottle with its incredible force. As it looked up, a stream of liquid shit spewed into the bottle. Then came a mud flow of sticky hot and runny diarrhea oozing down the edges of the bottle. The endless shower of shit never stopped. Tilly wasn't even pushing. The pills had given her a massive stomach ache but she knew that it was completely the opposite to me. The air around me was shortening quickly. I had to crawl upwards to breath otherwise I would suffocate in the poo-bath. Just as I gasped for air at the top of the mountain, another layer of watery stuff fell on me with some entering my mouth.

5 minutes of this happened until she stopped with the bottle 3/4 full with shit. She popped the lid back on the bottle sealing me in with the toxic fumes. I could see the thick green gas flying off the pile. To make matters worse, Tilly shook the bottle up and down covering me in her shit again. I was completely blinded by it all getting in my eyes. This made matters worse as I panicked even more, not knowing where I was going or how much longer it was going to take to get to the top. After I'd reached the top and wiped everything out of my eyes, Tilly had left the room.

I was trapped in the bottle for 4 hours until Tilly came back up to go to bed. She opened the lid to speak to me but then swiftly closed it after getting a strong wiff of the smell. I begged her to get me out of the bottle but she still had one more challenge for me. "I'll let you out the bottle......." Yes I could finally get out and get some rest. I didn't care if it was another night in her asshole, it was so much better than this. "...... If you eat some of my shit.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME!"

No way was I going to eat THAT! But it was the only way to get out and Tilly was serious. I had no choice.

"First drink some of the watery stuff" she ordered. Nervously I scooped a handful in my palm and then ***** it. The taste was like nothing that could be described by anyone ever! The taste stayed in my mouth and there was nothing to get it out of my mouth. "Good pet. Now eat some!" she barked putting on her pyjamas. Why did this have to happen to me? Why does god hate me? To stop myself spending the night in the bottle I had no choice but to grab a chin and slowly lower it into my ***** and then *** it? I was stunned by how I wasn't throwing up out of my eyeballs by now. At least I would be freed.

Tilly picked up the bottle but then put it back down on the table. "Actually I change my mind. You can stay there all night as a special treat." She laughed at my shocked body. I can't believe I was that gullible. She was never going to let me out and I should have known that. The ground was like quick sand and I couldn't stay on the surface. I ended up sleeping with part of me buried in the pit. Surely it couldn't get any worse from here? Could it?
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I've been caught up with this new 'giantess poem' that I've been thinking about for a while. But I noticed that this story has been doing well in the ratings and people would be happier to read this rather than a stupid poem.

Hope you enjoyed. Jamilton :)