- Text Size +
"Ray? Wake up, sweetie."

Groggy and exhausted I sit up and steel myself for the view outside my bedroom window. No matter how prepared I am, it's always very disconcerting to see Naomi's vast eye peering in at me.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead," she says. "It's bath time."

God, what a horrible way to start the day. I climb out of bed and head over to my closet to change into my swimming trunks. I try to stay out of sight while I slip out of my pajamas, but this house really wasn't built for privacy.

"You don't need those trunks," Naomi says. "Let's go." Just another of Naomi's ways to humiliate me and make me feel vulnerable.

"It'll just take a second," I tell her, stepping into my swimsuit and yanking it up as quickly as I can.

Naomi lets out an angry sigh. "I said no. Now take them off and come outside. You're not going to be too happy if I have to reach in there for you."

"Fine," I snap back.

She makes a tsk tsk tsk sound with her tongue. "You don't sound like a little boy who's trying to stay out of trouble," she tells me. "You sound like a little boy who wants to get grounded for another week."

Of course. It was inevitable that she would use that against me. She's going to hold my date with Suzy over my head for this entire week.

"I'm sorry, Naomi," I say, straining to make my voice sound reasonable. "I guess I'm just a little on edge. I didn't get much sleep last night."

"You got plenty from what I could see," she says. "Now get those trunks off and get out here."

Frustrated, I slip off my trunks and head down the stairs. I walk out my front door naked and step into her waiting palm.



We get into the bathroom, and Naomi sets me down on the counter. I wait for her to draw my bath in the sink, but she turns and walks over to start the shower running. She slips off her robe and tosses it onto the chair. She then slides the straps of her nightgown down over her shoulders. She notices me watching her, and grins wickedly. "Whatcha looking at, sweetie?"

"Nothing," I stammer, looking away. "I mean... I need you to run my bath for me..."

She shakes her head. "I'm running a little late this morning, so why don't you just shower with me today?"

For a second, her words don't register. I just stand there in stunned silence, unable to get my head around what she just said. Then, suddenly, fear and loathing overwhelm me. My mind races desperately, trying to think of anything at all I can say that will get me out of this.

Laughing, Naomi lets her satin gown fall to the floor. She steps out of it, hooks it with her foot, and tosses it onto the chair on top of her robe.

The mirrors are already steaming up from the shower. Naomi walks towards me, reaches over me, and runs her finger through the condensation. Her breasts loom over me, massive mountains of pale flesh. Her pink nipples are rigid - she's obviously enjoying this.

"You don't mind, do you sweetie?" she asks, looking down at me with a predatory smile. "I mean, there's no point in wasting time and water on a bath for you, is there?"

"Naomi, please..."

She shakes her head. "I'm afraid my mind is made up, sweetie." She reaches for me. I turn and bolt from her gigantic hand. I make it to the bar of Dove soap by the sink and I crouch behind it, knowing full well it will afford me absolutely no protection.

Naomi sighs as she lifts away the bar of soap, leaving me once again exposed and vulnerable. "Aww, Ray, don't be like this," she says. "There's no reason why we both can't enjoy this."

"No!" I shout at her. "I don't care if you do ground me! I am not taking a shower with you!"

Naomi sighs and snatches me up roughly. My head snaps backwards as I'm yanked through the air. She holds me right in front of her face and glares at me. "Just for that, you are grounded for another week. I guess poor Suzy will have to watch those movies by herself."

"I hate you," I tell her, and she gives me a tight squeeze with her fingers.

"So you've said," she replies. She opens the shower door, and we're both hit with a blast of hot steam. She steps in, sighing and trembling as the hot water strikes her shoulders and runs down the length of her naked body.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," she moans. Suddenly, she thrusts me into the column of water. I let out a scream as the hot spray pummels me. I squirm and wriggle helplessly in her grasp, struggling to escape the barrage of water as it pounds down on me. Finally, she pulls me out.

"Are you having fun, sweetie?" she asks me. I glare back at her, refusing to play. Her blonde hair is soaked and plastered down around her face and neck.

She shakes her head and sticks out her bottom lip in a pout. "Momma's sorry you aren't enjoying this," she baby talks. "Maybe this will cheer you up."

She kneels down and sets me on the shower floor, between her feet. The water strikes her back and splatters off. "You just play down here while Momma washes her hair, okay?"

She stands back up, and the water thunders down all around me, running down her body in rivulets. In between her feet is the drain, a metal circle with numerous holes as big as my arm. About a third of the holes are plugged with nasty clumps of wet hair.

She raises one foot slightly and grasps at me with her toes. I stumble backwards on the slick tile and land flat on my back. For a second, the bottom of her foot fills my entire field of vision. I stare up at it wondering, as always, if this is the last thing I'm ever going to see. Then, she tilts her foot down, letting a stream of water pour from the tip of her toes down on me.

Naomi giggles as I struggle to escape her. I run to the corner of the shower, as far from her and the rumbling deluge of hot water. The base of the shower extends about another inch over my head. "Now, that's not fair," she chides me. I look up at her and catch a horrible, fleeting glimpse of the dark blonde patch between her legs. Blushing feverishly, I look down at the floor.

I can hear her rubbing the shampoo into her hair, scratching and massaging her scalp with her pink manicured fingernails. After a couple of seconds, she nudges at me with her foot, trying to coax me out of the corner. I press back into it as tightly as I can, so she satisfies herself with prodding me between the legs with her big toe. "There we go," she giggles when my idiot penis responds to her teasing.

She places her foot directly on the drain, blocking it. The water continues to blast down - in a matter of minutes, the sound of water striking tile is replaced by the sound of water hitting water. Naomi lets out another sigh as she sticks her head under the nozzle. A massive stream of white, soapy lather runs down her body and comes to float in the water at the bottom of the shower.

The water level is already up to my knees and climbing fast. I remain in my corner, hoping she will tire of this game soon.

"You sure you don't wanna come play on Momma's feet?" she asks, wiggling her toes seductively. "Come on, Ray. You know you live for shit like this, don't you?"

The water is up past my waist, and I can no longer crouch in the corner. I stand up, still pressing myself back as far as I can.

"I bet you'd like to play on Suzy's feet," she says. "I bet you'd like to just stick that little dick of your between her toes and go nuts, wouldn't you?"

I don't even dignify that with an answer. The water is up to my neck now, which puts it right at Naomi's ankles. I hold my chin up, keeping my eyes closed to avoid catching another glimpse of Naomi's naked glory.

"Poor baby, you look like you're going to drown down there," she says, grinning. She wiggles her toes again, letting them splash loudly in the pool of water.

The water rises up past my mouth, my nose, my eyes, and finally over my head. I hold my breath for as long as I can, then let go of the side of the shower base. I bob to the surface and gasp for air. As soon as she sees me, Naomi lifts her foot from the drain. I thrash desperately in the water, trying to escape the pull of the draining water.

Naomi raises her foot over me again and, with an ease born of two weeks of practice, snatches me between her toes and lifts me out of the water. She raises her leg and brings her heel to rest on the shower bench.

"Much better." She rubs the soap in her hands, working up a good lather, then rubs the lather all up and down her shin. She touches a razor just above her ankle, and scrapes along her leg with short, even strokes. With each stroke, she grinds her toes together, brutally rubbing my naked body again and again.

I come before she's even halfway finished, and Naomi giggles. "Good boy," she says in a voice reserved for puppies and babies. "How was that?"

I'm too exhausted to answer. Please God, let this be it, I pray as she plucks me from between her toes and lifts me to her face.

"Poor baby," she says, frowning sympathetically. "Why don't you rest here for a minute?" For a horrifying moment, my mind races at the possibilities of where I'll end up. But she puts me in the empty soap dish, out of the way.

She finishes shaving her first leg, then does the other in record time. "Almost done," she tells me. "One more game..."

I groan. "Another one?"

"Selfish. The first one was for you." She takes the bar of soap and rubs it again in her hands until it builds up a thick lather. "This one is for me."

She smears the soap all over her neck, working her way down over her breasts and tummy, all the way down to her hips. She then sets the soap in the dish and reaches for me, her hand dripping with wet foam. Abruptly, she presses me against her breast, rubbing me hard against her soapy skin. I close my eyes and mouth, and blow out through my nose to keep the soap from getting in. Over both breasts, and down in-between... she gasps when she runs my body across her painfully erect nipple.

I spew and spit and shake my head, trying to get the soap out of my face. I risk a quick glance, but screw my eyes shut again when I see her other hand slowly snaking down between her legs. She rubs me harder and harder against her wet, slick skin. Her breathing grows quicker and noisier and full of moans. Across her navel, along her hips, then back across her belly.

"Oh God," she moans, gasping as her entire body trembles. For a second, she tenses and her grips me tightly it squeezes the breath out of me. Then, release. She lets out a long, lingering sigh and stands under the water, holding me in her cupped hand.

"I like this game," she says, out of breath. "I think we should play it every morning."

Mercifully, she doesn't make me dry off her feet this morning. She towels me off briskly, then dries herself off. When she's done, she slips back into her robe and carries me to my dollhouse. She sets me in a crumpled heap in front of the front door.

Exhausted, numb, and utterly defeated, I just lay there as her hand withdraws and she stands up. I can't even move my head, so I just stare at her bare foot, wishing she would just raise it up and step on me to put me out of my misery.

"Better hurry," she tells me, nudging me with her toe. "Don't want Suzy to see your little tallywacker, do you?"

I manage to crawl through the front door and kick it shut behind me. Then, with tortured slowness, I make my way up the stairs to my room. I slip into a pair of sweats, and then I collapse on my bed and sob.