- Text Size +

 

The room was silent, with both Christina and Principal Calus waiting for the other to begin. Calus being the more mature of the two, decided to break the tension by asking, "So Christina, how have you been?" Christina just nodded and muttered 'good' under her breath, wanting to delay the conversation further. Calus elaborated further, asking "Are you're feeling all right? You're not stressed or anything?" Again, the response was the same. Wanting to waste no more time, Principal Calus sighed and began, "Now Christina, you're a bright young student, one of the best we've had, but that does not exempt you from taking tests or exams. Everyone has to do them. I know you can do it, you're smart and intelligent..."

                The constant tip-toeing around the situation around the issue continued, with the exchange continuing to avoid addressing the problem at hand. Christina was not participating in her yearly exams. This was troubling of course, like any proper education course. "I just nervous is all Ms.", Christina finally answered "I'm anxious. I know I can do it, but knowing that I could get everything wrong, and that everything is depending on whether I do well. Do you see where I'm coming from?" Principal Calus nodded in agreement and let Christina continue, "Can I have an extra day to prepare?" This request was a tad extreme. An extension for an exam rarely happened, and make-up exams were never really performed with this kind of short-notice. Normally, with an adequate excuse, this would be planned all before-hand, but Christina demanded this with little care for such consequences. Calus once again released another depressed sigh and agreed to her request. Christina thanked the principal and left the room, relieved yet still stressed.

 

                                                                                                                *

 

Christina walked into Kimberley’s room, all full of angst. She had a plan for the exam, one which should be full proof if Kim meant everything she said. As she went in, Kim was carefully inspecting an object, small enough to be held between her pointer and thumb with relative ease. She whispered to herself with a grin, "You better work". Christina broke her silence with a simple 'Hi' which finally caused Kim to acknowledge her presence. She turned around in an enthusiastic manner, eager to explain the intricacies of her scheme. "Now, before I explain how the greatest way to cheat ever is going to occur, you'll need to know your partner", and with that, she revealed the object she had been fondling earlier. Except this was no object; it appeared to be a boy of around is early teens, except shrunken down the size of an inch. He was so easily manipulated, but quite durable as far as the eye could tell. He didn't seem fragile enough to break the slightest touch or pressure of the fingers, but rather embracing the position. He sunk into the flesh of Kim's fingers as if he was a denser than he usually was. "This is Romeo, your guide to exam success!"

                Christina looked in awe, amazed that what Kim had described was so real. Initially, not only was she just in utter disbelief that 'a tiny man will help you cheat your way into a happy post-education', but the fact that this appeared to be a real life person. A person that happened to be the size of an inch. "So? Does he talk?" Christina asked.

 

"I'm sure he does, but he's too small to hear. A shame, he would've been so good in your ear. But, no worries, I've come up with a solution that will help you pass the exam without failure!" Kim replied

 

"And that solution would be...?"

 

"He's going to kiss your feet!" Kimberley giggled obnoxiously finally unveiling her plan to her friend. "He's going to go into your sock, and since this particular test is all multiple choice, my little genius friend here can give a CORRECT number of kisses on your delicate soles to give you the correct answer! Isn't that foolproof?"

 

"Wow..." Christina sat in awe, barely comprehending what was happening.

 

"I know right, the key to success! He's a bit of a genius, so don't worry about him being wrong"

 

"No, I mean, doesn't that seem a little... wrong to you?"

 

"What? The cheating?"

 

"That and... he's going to be in my sock for two whole hours? That's an excessively long time to be in someone's sock. Heck, he's not meant to be in a sock anyway!"

 

"So he tastes a little sweat or something! This is for YOU!"

 

"I guess you're right..."

 

"Look, Christina, without this, you might choke or something, and lose out on something that was practically guaranteed for you!" Christina did think about this. Despite the moral ambiguity of this situation, the pros outweighed the cons. For two hours, he would put up with some foot funk, and for the rest of her life, she would be set. Two hours of his suffering for decades of benefits seemed way worth it. So she agreed with Kim. "Okay, so we're going to need to test the effectiveness of this first" Kim said

 

"Wait, you don't know if this will work!?" Christina retorted

 

"Duh, that's why we're testing it"

 

"Ugh. Well, let's get over and done with then" With that, Christina took off her flats (which had a particularly unsatisfactory odour emitting from them due to being worn all day) and peeled off her socks, which had been marked with dirt and sweat stains. She took the tiny boy and held him over the opening of her sock. She hesitated, asking "Should I really?"

 

"Do you want to?"

 

"Yes. Yes I do" And with that, she let go of the tiny boy as he plummeted into the sock, visibly struggling to get out of his new prison. The girls sniggered at his struggles, with both looking inside to see him very bemused at his predicament. "Poor Romeo" Christina taunted. With that, she began to place her foot in, wiggling her toes as they edged closer to her foot prisoner. The poor boy unable to yell or plead, could only mutter in disdain "Oh god, no please!" He winced at the sight of the overly large toes entering the sock and went limp, surrendering to his fate. Christina had touched the young boy, immediately pulling the socks tightly, much to both hers and Kim's amusement.

 

"Is he kissing your foot? Romeo, smooches smooches!" Romeo did not kiss the giant sweat sole he was being pressed up against. The girls took this as a sign of disobedience, and Christina tugged harder, but to no avail. Nothing had convinced the small boy to plant his lips to tickle the foot. It was then that Christina theorised, "What if the sock doesn't give him enough room?" Kim pondered and agreed. This gave Christina a devilish thought. She removed the sock off her feet and made the small boy tumble into her palm. She brought him to her face and gave him a large grin, much to his horror. This is when she had brought her flat up next to him, and had picked Romeo up once again. He was now being placed where the sole of Christina's foot would be, and Kim had taped him exactly where he was meant to stay. "Now you should be able to move! And not escape" Kim stated. Romeo began to wildly struggle against his binds, but it had no effect on his fate. The stench made him weaker and slightly disoriented. His strength now weaker, he saw a shadow cast over him. Christina now hovered her foot over his miniscule body once more, wiggling the toes again during her descent. Touching and playing with his face with her big toe on her entrance just to tease him, she finally placed her feet within the shoe. Tightening the laces so that the shoe was nearly as tight as the sock, both girls demanded "KISS!"

                There was a small moment of nothing, until Christina felt the peck on her sole. It was a tiny sensitive tickle, nothing too big to really notice unless she focused, but a signal nonetheless. "I felt it!” The girls screamed, jumping up and down in joy, amazed at this new way to win. Romeo felt the intense pressure from each jump, being squashed over and over. The boy nearly passed out from a combination of smell, weight and embarrassment all at once.

 

"Go ahead, try him out!" Kim said. Christina walked slowly, and then hopped around like an excited child. She tip-toed throughout the room and began to stomp loudly. The girls took immense delight in this display of dominance. "I can't thank you enough!" Christina announced.

 

"Don't worry, after exams, just return him, I need to try this." The girls laughed, and Christina departed. She was now eager to put her new slave into action and pass her exams.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed my first story on Giantessworld. I may continue and add on to see what happens to Romeo during and after.