- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is on Caroline's path! If you aren't much a fan of our athletic brunette, you're in the wrong chapter!

You decide you need to get Caroline's attention, pronto.

"Hey! Caroline!" you call. "Down here!"

"Wha?" She sits up rapidly, her bare foot coming down absurdly quickly just inches in front of you.

If I had waited a second later, I'd be a stain on the bottom of her foot, you think.

"Over here, Caroline!" you call out.

"Great," she mumbles grumpily to herself. "I've lost it. I'm so deprived I'm hearing her call out to me. Just gotta power through two and a half hours, Caroline. You can do this."

"No!"you call out as loudly as you can. "I'M RIGHT HERE! OY! CAROLINE!"

Finally, the brunette's gaze falls upon you, a bewildered look on her face. "What in blue blazes . . . ?" She pulls her feet back a little, slightly hesitant to touch you.

"It's me!" you call out. "Your . . . um . . . I think I was called an 'attendant'?"

She narrows her icy blue eyes at you, appraising you in a manner that looks too much like a lustful gaze for your liking right now. "Why are you here?"

You gesture down to yourself, making a point to stand by her left foot, which now stands taller than you do. "Why in hell do you think I'm here? I need help, Caroline! Please, if you get me back to normal, I'll do anything- please please please!"

A tiny smirk appears on her face. "Well, I am liking the begging. It's a great feeling to have someone completely . . ." she shifts her foot to one side- a position leaving you staring at the sole, "under" she continues, raising the massive wall of flesh so it is hanging ominously over you, "my control," she finishes, lowering her foot so close to your face now that if you hadn't tilted your head back to look at it, it would be touching your head.

You give a gulp of fear, and get to your knees. "Please Caroline, I'm begging you. Help me get back to normal."

The titan removes her foot from your vicinity, slamming it down beside her- her face plastered with a sheepish grin. "I would if I knew how. After all, I can't exactly fuck a five-inch-tall girl- it might be closer to masturbating at that point. I didn't do any of this, but maybe one of my sisters did. Do you think we should ask one of them to reverse this?"

You deliberate this thought process- Caroline is willing to help, and one of her sisters might be at fault. Could it be geeky Cassandra? She appears intelligent enough to do something like this. Maybe the sexual sadist Catherine wanted to make you into a perfect sub for her domineering fantasies. Perhaps this might be more of Candace simply torturing her younger sisters for the hell of it. Maybe Caroline's lying to you, and she did have a hand in this.

Could it be some remnant from when Carter Carrier used to run the place?

Maybe it was none of these things- you can't be sure for certain.

But then you come to the million-dollar question- which theory do you tell Caroline?

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, before I get to the routes, just asking if anyone here would be willing to help me come up with minor GOOD END endings or some BAD END endings which result in our protagonist's death. If you have an idea for a possible ending (the GOLDEN ENDING is already written), please tell me in a review.

If you think Cassandra shrunk you with SCIENCE, head over to Chapter 11.

If you think Catherine is responsible, see her in Chapter 12.

If you think Caroline is lying to you, and is the reason you're tiny, give her what-for in Chapter 13.

If you think the absent Candace set this up somehow, have Caroline call her up in Chapter 14.

If youdon't wanna set off a witch hunt, tell Caroline so in Chapter 15.