- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is Catherine's path. If you happen to be one of those people who likes gentle giantesses or mouth-related content, you're in the wrong place.

Catherine isn't exactly mean, but, well . . .

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

You reason that Catherine would probably be the wisest choice, as Caroline’s an amazon who already doesn’t like you, and Cassandra’s geekiness, while harmless at normal size, could be disastrous while tiny. You make a right turn, heading down the hall to Catherine’s room. For reasons you can’t justify to yourself, her door is already slightly ajar.

From how large the carpet appears to be, you hazard a guess at thinking you’re 5 inches tall. If you somehow guessed wrong, there wouldn’t be much you’d be able to do to defend yourself at this size.

The closer you get to Catherine’s room, you hear a keyboard playing Beethoven’s fourth symphony. ‘Good thing she’s awake,’ you think to yourself. If she had been sleeping, you doubt your capacity to wake her up would have been anywhere near enough.

Once though the door, you can see Catherine laying spread out on her bed, a keyboard in her lap. She’s playing very well, not missing a single note or even exact note timing. While you thought her small earlier, she’s now utterly massive compared to you, to the point where you gulp at the thought of being snuffed out under her tapping foot.

As you take in the room, you notice musical memorabilia littering the floor- album covers, a notebook filled with artist signatures (you’re seriously questioning how she got Kurt Cobain’s), and band T-shirts making the carpet invisible.

Next to enter your notice is an entire wall dedicated to musical instruments of nearly every type- you notice three different guitars, a set of bongos, a flute, a baritone saxophone, a trumpet, a violin, and even a Theremin on the wall hooks, as well as the empty pair of hooks where you can tell the keyboard would rest.

All of the other walls are taken up by posters of various artists, from Aerosmith to ZZ Top. There’s even a photo she took of herself with Eminem.

The music abruptly changes, and your eye is drawn back to Catherine. It takes you a second to notice it, but the new song is the theme from “The Simpsons”, and she’s happily swaying her head in time with the song. You even find yourself smiling- her bright grin is absolutely infectious.

You go to attempt to make your presence known, but stop yourself. Didn’t Caroline say something about Catherine having a bondage kink? At your current size, something like that would be almost certainly fatal. Then again, considering where you are, if you don’t make yourself known soon, there’s a very good chance that Catherine may just crush you underfoot when she goes to put back her keyboard. With how messy the floor is, she might not even notice the bloodstain afterwards.

You’ve put yourself between a rock and a hard place. If you don’t get her attention, you have a good chance of dying, but even if you do she might still kill you because she feels entitled to your body.

What to do just seems to be the question of the day . . .

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you wanna take your chances with speaking to Catherine, have fun in Chapter 7!

If you think it would be best to wait until Vatherine notices you, hope you like Chapter 10.