- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Glad to see people enjoying this! More to follow!

Jake felt awful, truly, he couldn’t imagine what Alice must be going through. He’d always kind of enjoyed how bad his feet smelled. He’d often used their odor as a way to tease or punish his sister’s, now however, his foot odor would prove to be quite the test for the female members of his family.

He knew she must be suffering as he lowered her closer and closer to that dirty landscape of sweaty wrinkles.

“Sorry Alice” he muttered, and released the tweezers just above his foot flesh.

“Aaaaaaaagh!” Alice shrieked as she fell, in Jake’s defense he’d thought she wasn’t to high up, but for her the fall was substantial.

She fell through his foggy foot odor and smacked into his moist sole loudly and abruptly.

“Oof! Uuugh….” Alice groaned as his cheesy stink pressed against her face. She peeled herself off of his sole and gazed around in dismay, she truly was a speck, in every sense of the word. What had once been  a landscape of wrinkles had changed drastically. She appeared to be between two of those wrinkles, and they’d formed a canyon on either side of her, smudged with dirt and grime. The heat below her emanating from Jake’s sole was intense; Alice was already beginning to sweat profusely. Her eyes, already watering from the overpowering stench, did no better when sweat dripped into them as well.

“This is insane” she said, clambering up the side of one of Jake’s slick sole wrinkles. It was like a whole new world down here. Alice struggled upward, the sweat and grime making her climb more treacherous. After a good few minutes she emerged from her stinky canyon, and breathed some slightly fresher air.

She looked up and saw Jake, concern on his distant and blurry face, his eyes scanning his foot as he searched for his shrunken family members. Alice returned her attention to the odorous world around her, her eyes scanning her brother’s sole for any sign of life. It almost looked like a desert, filled with hills and valleys. It was also massive, stretching for miles and miles in every direction, a few round-ish mountains in the distance moved, those were his toes.

Alice shook her head. There was no way she could do this. The stink was already getting to her and she’d barley been down here ten minutes. How could her mother and older sister be doing this? It was horrible!

“Wherever they are” Alice said aloud to herself, “I sure hope they know what’s going on…”

***

“MOOOOOM!?!?” Becca shouted, her hands cupped around her mouth, then around her ear as she listened for a reply. Nothing.

“Goddammit Jake!” Becca muttered angrily as she trudged through ankle deep toe jam, “Damn you and your nasty feet! And shoes! Damn it all!”

It had been a while before Becca could accept where she was once she’d woken. It had been the smell that jostled her to consciousness, with a start her head had shot up, peeling away from a grimy, dirty, flesh colored floor.

“What the-!? Where am I!? Mom!? MOM!?!?” Becca was filled with fear. She pried her aching body from the disgusting floor and gagged, it smelled awful here, wherever here was.

“Mom!?” She had shouted, the last thing she remembered her and her mother had been running for their lives, Jake’s meaty toes chasing them relentlessly to the toe end of his disgusting shoe.

Becca had felt the heat above her and realized all too late that Jake’s toes had over passed her.

“NO!” she screamed as they lowered, the stink increasing by a thousand times.

Then she’d been in hell. Her mother was gone. Her back ached as Jake’s foot pressed her into the sweat soaked insole of his shoe.

“I’M GOING FOR A WALK GUYS! I’LL BE BACK LATER!” His voice boomed, and Becca let the tears stream from her eyes. How could this be happening? Her mother had always been so careful when they shrunk in the past.

His sole pummeled her, her mouth and eyes filling with sour sweat. The heat grew to impossible levels as she was slammed, over and over again.

She begged for it to stop, to God, to anyone.

And at some point she’d passed out. Then she woke and pulled herself from the muck between her brother’s giant toes. She was trapped on his foot, nothing but a speck trying to survive in an unfamiliar world.

She needed to find her mother, that was priority one. So far though, her shouting had proved useless, what else could she even do? And on top of that, she’d been at this for at least an hour and she was still barley free from between his toes.

She didn’t even know if her mother was Alive. Jake’s foot had left Becca beaten and tired, there was every chance her mother had been crushed to death, or maybe she’d drowned in Jake’s foot sweat. It looked very grim for her.

Becca trudged on, despite her doubts, because it seemed Jake was aware something was wrong. She couldn’t tell from where she was, but Jake had positioned his foot facing upwards, and Becca thought that he might be trying to keep his foot still.

“Jake, I swear, I’m gonna get off of your stinky foot, and then I’m gonna shrink you so small no one can see you, and then, I’m gonna put you between my toes and let you suffocate!”

“Becca!?” came a distant voice.

It seemed Becca’s ranting had drawn the attention of her mother.

“Mom!” Becca smiled and ran, meeting her mother with a hug, the two then peeled away from each other, grinning apologetically.

“Looks like Jake’s foot did a number on you” Becca said to her mother Amy, whose hair was a mess and her clothes stained.

“Yes, your brother’s feet are quite dirty….and smelly…..and sweaty…”

“I’m aware” Becca huffed, “The question is, how do we get off of them? Look how small we are, there’s no way he can see us!”

“I don’t know…” Amy said hopelessly, “I’m normally so careful….I just figured you and I could work together and clean his shoes before he…” She broke of into quiet sobs.

“It’s okay mom, it’s not your fault. It’s no ones.”

Amy smiled and dried her eyes.

“Well…that still doesn’t help us, how do we get him to notice us?” She asked to no one in particular.

“I think he knows we’re down here, maybe he’s working something out, but my guess is he might be working on a plan of his own, he knows hos stinky his feet are, he won’t leave us down here if he can help it.”

If he can help it.”

Becca nodded, “Let’s get to his soles, it’s more open there, it might even smell better.”

Amy nodded and the two set off.

***

Jake was beginning to really feel for his shrunken family. Just sitting her, his barefoot propped up, he was beginning to get a little queasy. After all this was over, he really needed to do something about his foot stink.

“And just think” he muttered, “right now three tiny women are struggling in the folds of my sole and between my cheesy toes” he shook his head. “I really owe them something after this, something special…”

A knock came at the door.

“Uhh…COME IN!” Jake shouted, if it was one of his or his sister’s friends he would just tell them to get lost anyways.

The door opened and a large, semi- muscular man stepped inside, wearing a tank top, some shorts, his big feet in flip flops.

Jake was stunned.

“D-dad?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review please! :)