[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Matt had pursuaded Scott to let Brian shrink him so Matt could take photos. Matt had hoped it would get them both noticed.  Then Brian's Boson Ray got smashed, and Scott got stuck small for a couple of weeks.

It seem's Matt's plan might have worked.  There's an offer on the table for Scott. Given what it requires him to do, will he accept?

Scott and Mary are back again, Brian's trying to fix the machine and get them all back to normal.  And is Adel playing a game in the background of it all?

Boson Ray 3 follows on from the end of Boson Ray and Boson Ray 2: Brian's Night.  It's advisable to read the first one, but the second is not required.


Rated: R
Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Body Exploration Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Boson Ray
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3668 Read: 23283
Published: August 29 2014 Updated: September 01 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1091 words)

In the way of a "story so far..."

2. Chapter 2 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 1] (1371 words)

We see what the rest of the gang are working on, and Matt returns briefly.

3. Chapter 3 by digitaltuna [Reviews - 2] (1206 words)

The couple take their last chance to be loud before Mary's housemate returns.